MisaTange

Name Check Thread

I find it rather inappropriate. What is the purpose in using" lap dance "as a name?

I was going to give it to this dragon, referencing the parents. If that's too risqué, I'm happy to think of something else.

I would lean towards using another name.

I would lean towards using another name.

I'm completely good with this.

~

Statue, Portrait, Model - heck even Zoo would be acceptable name themes that would still honor the parent codes.

I'm pretty sure that this is fine - but I'm thinking I should check just in case.

I named one of my dragons Helen 'Greg' Gregson, and there's nothing wrong with that name but it's in reference to a TV show that has a lot of swearing and rude stuff in it, is that alright?

V Awesome, thank you! smile.gif

Edited by AppleMango

I'm pretty sure that this is fine - but I'm thinking I should check just in case.

I named one of my dragons Helen 'Greg' Gregson, and there's nothing wrong with that name but it's in reference to a TV show that has a lot of swearing and rude stuff in it, is that alright?

Yes.

Is the name 'Bluesucker' okay? It's for a vamp with blue parents.

Edit: \/ Thanks Z smile.gif

Edited by Cinspawn

Is the name 'Bluesucker' okay? It's for a vamp with blue parents.

Yes.

Is the word fart allowed? It doesn't seem to be edited out on the forum.

Yes, I'm immature smile.gif Fart fart fart.

Is the word fart allowed? It doesn't seem to be edited out on the forum.

Yes, I'm immature smile.gif Fart fart fart.

Yes.

Inappropriate refers to "adult themed", not necessarily immature.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Thanks! I won't be using that anywhere, then! (I can also stop looking for a gas code!)

Thanks! I won't be using that anywhere, then! (I can also stop looking for a gas code!)

We both said yes, its acceptable. Use it if you like.

We both said yes, its acceptable. Use it if you like.

Oh my goodness, my reading comprehension skills must be entirely shot. Thanks for pointing that out! I'm going to go hide in the corner now.

Would "Brain in the Gut" be okay as a name? (Referring to the code of the dragon, which has "gut" in it). For me it's a medical term, but someone just pointed out to me it might sound... a little bit crazy, so I thought I'd better ask. ^^

Edit to say Thanks, SockPuppet Strangler

Edited by NightEagle

Would "Brain in the Gut" be okay as a name? (Referring to the code of the dragon, which has "gut" in it). For me it's a medical term, but someone just pointed out to me it might sound... a little bit crazy, so I thought I'd better ask. ^^

Yes.

Damn is okay. Not sure what you consider variations.

-> inspired by this song I named my frill "I Love Cheap Frills", is that OK?

I love cheap frills is acceptable.

Would having the word 'thug' or 'thugs' be appropriate? And 'Fidel Cashflow' or 'Fridel Castro'? Only referencing through the pun

All are fine.

Is the "Art of Love" okay? I was naming dragons after fanfiction book titles, but then I realized...this name was a bit iffy....

Edited: Thank you, SockPuppet Strangler

Edited by gigglymonkey12

Is the "Art of Love" okay? I was naming dragons after fanfiction book titles, but then I realized...this name was a bit iffy....

Yes.