MisaTange

Name Check Thread

I just named one of my Hollies "Twenty of Me Death May Be", as reference to the fact 20 holly berries are enough to be fatal. Would this be acceptable or should I change it?

I just named one of my Hollies "Twenty of Me Death May Be", as reference to the fact 20 holly berries are enough to be fatal. Would this be acceptable or should I change it?

that's fine

Is "No One's Okay" an acceptable name? It's a reference to the dragon's code: no1ok

yes

And it's again me and my lyric lineages. d: I'd propably say no to that myself, but I thought I'll ask nonetheless as I would be really annoyed to not do that lineage and finding out later that it would have been okay.

Would the lyrics of "Underground", the song from Assassin's Creed Syndicate, be okay?

I consider them rather dark and kind of cruel, and therefore would have hesitated to do a lineage with them, but I don't know how they are seen when being put out of the context of the game itself.

Thanks for an answer in advance. rolleyes.gif

You would need to ask prior to naming, we can not guess how you will use the lyrics. As said many times ,if you don't think a name is appropriate its probably not.

You would need to ask prior to naming, we can not guess how you will use the lyrics. As said many times ,if you don't think a name is appropriate its probably not.

Allright, thanks - then I'll propably just leave it. (:

Are we allowed to use the word ass in any form? I saw a dragon (in one of my lineages from AP) with the word Badass, and rather than have problems thought I'd ask.

Are we allowed to use the word ass in any form? I saw a dragon (in one of my lineages from AP) with the word Badass, and rather than have problems thought I'd ask.

I think I have a few assassins... Not sure. I know I MEANT to !

Depends on the use. The word itself is fine AFAIK (mostly because it's not censored on the forum - and that's mostly because censoring it would mean that innocent words like grass, class, assassin, etc. would inadvertently be censored as well), but if used inappropriately, then the name would, of course, be considered inappropriate.

Badass should be fine.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Is using the word Hellfire in a name okay? I THNK it should be since their are Hellfire dragons, and using Hell to refer to...well, Hell, isn't a swear word and it isn't censored, but I want to make sure. She's had that name for a bit, but I just now noticed that it might be offensive and want to make sure it's okay.

Her name is Hellfire Sun and she's a female Sunrise dragon. It's in reference to something from MY LITTLE PONY! laugh.gif

Hellfire in a name is okay. And I got that reference, Yunako. wink.gif

Yes! I can't wait for her to appear in the show (unless she's a card-game only character)!

Also glad Hell is fine to use. I also JUST noticed I have a Hellfire male named Crowley King Of Hell. I'm sure everyone knows who Crowley is.

I hope that Pee Pee is an okay name to use, I cackled for an unnecessary amount of time when I found out it wasn't taken.

Jokes aside I'm a bit worried about it being inappropriate??

Edited by Silverwinter

Is using the word Hellfire in a name okay?

Since we have a dragon named hellfire, yes, of course it's okay. xP

I hope that Pee Pee is an okay name to use, I cackled for an unnecessary amount of time when I found out it wasn't taken.

Jokes aside I'm a bit worried about it being inappropriate??

Yes, that's fine.

Is 53xy ok to use as a name... It kinda relates to the code (seks1) and want to give it a sassy name.

Seems fine to me (I googled and couldn't find any reference that would make it unacceptable so unless someone else knows of one it should be fine).

It seems fine to me but just in case

Some kind of name like 'Mom I'm gay'

It seems fine to me but just in case

Some kind of name like 'Mom I'm gay'

seems fine to me too

These are two ancestors of a dragon I have, and I was wondering if the names are ok:

meet me at boobies

time to beat up some kids