MisaTange

Name Check Thread

Considering that the names of pretty much all the STDs out there are taken, I think this will be okay, but I'm gonna ask here first just to be sure.

Can I name something "Genital Warts"? I just saved the name on one of my dragons, but per usual, if it's not okay I'll remove it. smile.gif

Edited by xxBurningxx

What about "Ruined Checker"? It's currently on a hatchie as a reminder to freeze it when it has gendered, but I was really surprised the name wasn't taken and it's starting to grow on me. On the other hand, it's not really nice xd.png

Opinions?

What about "Ruined Checker"? It's currently on a hatchie as a reminder to freeze it when it has gendered, but I was really surprised the name wasn't taken and it's starting to grow on me. On the other hand, it's not really nice xd.png

Opinions?

The name seems fine to me.

Genital Warts is probably fine as well.

I'd like to know if naming my black dragon "Nigra Drako" (Black Dragon in esperanto) would be appropriate.

Is the name "Sexalicious" appropriate? Totally just thought of it and was surprised nobody had taken it. I know there's already perfectly fine dragons with Sexy in their names but just want to make sure ^^

Is the name "Sexalicious" appropriate? Totally just thought of it and was surprised nobody had taken it. I know there's already perfectly fine dragons with Sexy in their names but just want to make sure ^^

Seems fine to me since it's just like a 'modern' version of sexy.

I'm naming my dragons after "The New Detectives" episodes and my most recent names are these:

Witness to Terror

Traces of Guilt

Burning Evidence

Faces of Tragedy

Are they acceptable? smile.gif

I'm naming my dragons after "The New Detectives" episodes and my most recent names are these:

Witness to Terror

Traces of Guilt

Burning Evidence

Faces of Tragedy

Are they acceptable? smile.gif

Is there a reason you think they wouldn't be? Sad names are fine.

Those names are all acceptable.

Is it ok that I named my goldfish dragon My Attention Span Is 3 Seconds?

Is it ok that I named my goldfish dragon My Attention Span Is 3 Seconds?

yes smile.gif

Is Shut Up You Silly Old Bat OK for a name or should I change it?

Inappropriate names are things like (forum/cave) censored language, sexually explicit language, or bigoted language.

Your name is fine. Is there a reason you think it would be worthy of your dragon getting killed?

^ Only because people are usually offended when someone tells them to shut up, only that's why. smile.gif

I have aa dragon with dirty code parent, and I wanted to name it I'll Be Dental Damned. Too dirty?

Thanks smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5FWU2

Edited by toyofubl

Yeah, I think that's pushing it a little. I would avoid that name.

Heh, OK.

There is a dragon named "Threesome", so that's probably not a bad name, but what about "Freesome" in this context?