MisaTange

Name Check Thread

Would the name "Hashtag there's a freaking ghost" be okay? It's from a line in a video

game where a character says, "Hashtag, there's a freaking ghost after us!" But the last

two words won't fit. x.x

Would the name "Hashtag there's a freaking ghost" be okay? It's from a line in a video

game where a character says, "Hashtag, there's a freaking ghost after us!" But the last

two words won't fit. x.x

I don't see anything wrong with that.

I just got the name "JackAsk" on a dragon and I'm super happy about that, but I'd like to check that name here before leaving it on my scroll. If it's not okay, I'll take it off immediately.

But I would like to say that:

1. The word 'ass' itself is no censored on the forums.

2. The name "JackAsk" comes from a bit a famous YouTuber does, whose name is literally Jack Douglass, and the show is about people asking him questions that he answers (in humorous ways). Ergo: JackAsk.

But yeah, I think it's fine? But it's always good to err on the side of caution and ask. laugh.gif;;

Edited by xxBurningxx

I just got the name "JackAsk" on a dragon and I'm super happy about that, but I'd like to check that name here before leaving it on my scroll. If it's not okay, I'll take it off immediately.

But I would like to say that:

1. The word 'ass' itself is no censored on the forums.

2. The name "JackAsk" comes from a bit a famous YouTuber does, whose name is literally Jack Douglass, and the show is about people asking him questions that he answers (in humorous ways). Ergo: JackAsk.

But yeah, I think it's fine? But it's always good to err on the side of caution and ask. laugh.gif;;

I think it's ok.

Is it alright if I keep the name "Getting High Off Helium" on one of my dragons? I just saw it and realized I never asked about it.

Is it alright if I keep the name "Getting High Off Helium" on one of my dragons? I just saw it and realized I never asked about it.

seems fine to me

two words won't fit. x.x

; u;

; u;

What sock said smile.gif

But yeah, I do think it is fine.

Okay, just checking. I wanted to get a mod's opinion just to be safe. c:

I think it would be ok but I'd also like a few more opinions.

edit: Burning, I really don't know about the drug references so I'd like some more mod opinions on that.

Was this ever sorted out?

Was this ever sorted out?

A while back I asked about the name "methamphetamines" and the mods said it was fine, so I'm assuming all drug names/drug references are fine as well.

I named my vine hatchling "The Consummation" after an episode of the series "Reign" - anything wrong with it?

I named my vine hatchling "The Consummation" after an episode of the series "Reign" - anything wrong with it?

seems fine to me

Just wanted to check if the name I want to give to a red Dino is okay; "They call me The Thagomizer", after a Larson comic strip. Just wanted to check in case someone could mistake it for something else.

Just wanted to check if the name I want to give to a red Dino is okay; "They call me The Thagomizer", after a Larson comic strip. Just wanted to check in case someone could mistake it for something else.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

Agree. Seems fine to me as well.

Is it okay to name my dragon "Don't Touch the Fire You Idiot"? It refers to the dragon, not the person who views it. Thank you in advance! smile.gif

Is it okay to name my dragon "Don't Touch the Fire You Idiot"? It refers to the dragon, not the person who views it. Thank you in advance! smile.gif

Seems fine to me