TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Oh my goodness these eggs look amazing!

I love the male pillows

Edited by funny12321

Both dragons are absolutely gorgeous, thank you both spriters and TJ for these lovely new releases. I love the Pillows, they look like giant angora bunnies xd.png (disapproving bunnies much?) And the Swallowtails are exquisite. I'll be sure to catch more of these beauties.

I love the additional black stripe! I need to try and breed one, both all for my stripes are still cooling down.

Edited by Wind-Swept-Canid

At last! I have two Pillows, two Swallowtails and a Black stripe! Hurrah!

I'm not overly keen on the Pillows either, I don't think I'll be catching anymore.

Now the Swallowtails I love.

And the Black Stripes.

Happy, happy, happy! biggrin.gif

All my exact words, right in that quote. ^

The pillows are the cutest, chubbiest, friendliest looking dragons ever. I love them.

The swallowtails are just beautiful and breathtaking. I love them too.

Thanks to the artists for this great release.

Ohmyfish I must have more of the Swallowtails @@_________@@

The Pillow dragons are so dang fluffy I think I might die xd.png

Edited by Kanakha

The new dragons are absolutely beautiful and uber cuddly! Love the way the swallowtails look, and I really like the fluffy pillow dragons. happy.gif

All the new dragons are beautiful!! Especially the pillows. <3 They're so floofy! I think I'm gonna build an army of them.

Also, do the pillow dragons remind anyone else of Aang's air bison Appa, from Avatar: The Last Airbender?

I LOVE the Swallowtails! They're beautiful, and the poses look so graceful. I really love the colors on both the male and female. Thank you, TJ and artists!

I really love the adulds, can`t wait that my eggs will hatch and grow up. biggrin.gif

Squee!

I need an army of Pillows.

biggrin.gif

Fwuffy fwuffy LOVE them pillows ! (I WANT a REAL one to take to bed !) Also the transparent wings. Both are great stuff.

Ooh! I know everyone's gacking out over the pillows (FLUFFY!!!), but the swallowtails are so beautiful! <3

Edited by Danne

Oh My God.

The Pillow Dragon male reminds me of me and a friend's character, Aiden. FLUFFEHDRAGON!

I need Pillows. Many, many pillows.

Pillows? Pillows!!!! Squoooosheee!!!! *tackleglomps* I want an army of them just so I can hug them all day! The Swallowtails are so dainty and graceful- I love them!

Pillow dragons are hilarious! laugh.gif

How are they hilarious? All they do is lay around all day and act cute.

Hmm... maybe pillow dragons should star in their own comic strip. The cartoonist would make millions.

Whee~

The pillows are so fluffy, but the swallowtail is beautiful too <3 I want an army of both of them~

Wow I love the Swallowtails they are very beautiful Dragons!!! And the Fluffy Pillow dragons.. they remind me of the movie dispicable me! Its Soo FLUFFY!!!! wink.gif Thank You TJ and Spriters I do love them. wub.gif

I want a sweater made of Dragon Cashmere!

NICE job, everyone-- and I see the one has been earmarked for the temperate zone-- guess the change is coming soon, eh? I will miss the regular old cave.

Aww, I was right, those are the little floofball Pillows <3 I've been waiting for those to be released. I swear, those are the most adorable things I've seen in a long time.

The swallowtail dragons are beautiful, too. Loving the female's color scheme, of course the male looks nice too but the female just does it more for me.

The adults are amazing. Although I'd seen the Pillows long before they were released, I'm excited to see the incredibly floofy adult. And the Swallowtails are stunning. <3