TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

The pillows (fuzzy ones) remind me of a jackalope heh

but they are adorable!

The drops still happen for a few minutes at the top of the hour. I just caught my second pillow dragon at the 7pm drop.

Forgot to say that now that I can see the adults, I am loving both of these dragons. The swallowtail adults appeal to me much more than the hatchlings did. Thanks to the spriters of all the new dragons and thanks to TJ, too, for putting them in the cave for us.

Edited by purplehaze

Swallowtails + starry backgrounds = <33333

So you CAN see the stars through the wings :3

Edited by Stunningfire

mmm the starry wings are pretty... can't wait until i can catch my first lot of these pretties

Swallowtails + starry backgrounds = <33333

So you CAN see the stars through the wings :3

Stunning, huh?

I can see me collecting a few Swallowtails.

I'm do glad the Pillows are finally here! I (like so many others) remember them from beginning till the Completed List, so I'm so happy!

Definitely building an army too lol.

Gosh, I have to get some Swallowtails! They're gorgeous! *o*

Hate to be a nit about it, but...I think there's a spelling error in their description. Arial should be Aerial, shouldn't it?

Lol, TJ unfroze one of the black stripes xd.png

OMG look at the fuzzy. I seriously have no words to express how adorable those Pillow Dragons are. Must make sure to get more of them. Congratulations to the spriters who designed them on their great imagination.

OMG the Swallowtail dragons are soo cute! =D And the Pillow Dragons too! Oh I'm SO getting an army of these!

Did anyone else notice you can now view other people's tree on their scrolls??

Hey, nice eye, didn't see that! I wonder if that was part of the release, before it, or just now.

I am loving the Swallowtails and the Black Stripes but i am liking the velvets less and less...

Why?

Just curious.

Those velvets o3o

Just bred a Black Stripie. Good Paul. Best black.

EDIT: first fluffdragon hatched, looks like a Whimsicott without the fluff fffft

Edited by Helix

Ahaha, I knew there would be a release while I was gone. x3

Going to wait until the AP clears up to even try. Glad to see these finally come out!

Why?

Just curious.

They are just too...fluffy...i don't invision dragons like that. They don't seem real. It is more a personal preference...

I've been trying to catch my 2nd pillow since the release... I can't believe I just caught 2 more after I switched to google chrome sleep.gif

I should've done that in the first place blink.gif ...

Hey, nice eye, didn't see that! I wonder if that was part of the release, before it, or just now.

It happened before the release, like 3 2 weeks ago.

I'm really happy that I was able to get 4 pillow dragons. Still working on the Swallowtails.

Apparently I can't do math.

Edited by xdlugia

Wow, the swallowtails are nice, I love the transparent wings. biggrin.gif

The pillows are cute, but not very Dragon-ish to me...I still got a pair though.

The black stripes are awesome, cant wait for adults, though I'm pretty sure they'll look the same as the other stripes xd.png

They're all awesome biggrin.gif

But. I think my favorite is the female pillow hatchie. She is so adorable.

I wish the transparency of the Swallowtail wing was more obvious/visible.

The two tailed (I like to call them like this) are. so. BEAUTIFUL!! I'll hoard them like crazy!!!!

The two tailed (I like to call them like this) are. so. BEAUTIFUL!! I'll hoard them like crazy!!!!

Same here :3 Now I just need a name scheme...