TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

I would love a pillow... pillow x3

OMG YESS. <3

I don't buy stuff from the site 'cause people think I'm weird when I talk about dragon cave, let alone wear a shirt with a random dragon on it. But a pillow dragon pillow would be totally winsome. smile.gif

An astonishing effect on starry nights?

SOMEBODY COPY-PASTE IT ONTO A STARRY BACKGROUND ohmy.gif

Well, I put the adult swallowtails on a starry background and this is the result:

user posted image

The gray parts of the dragons' wings are invisible against the stars, but neither do the stars show through from behind.

Edited by MissVampire13

I have to say I adore the female Swallowtail she looks great biggrin.gif

The male too. They are both amazing.

Got a pair of Thins and a Pillow. Second Pillow, I'll get, when my pinks are up again. biggrin.gif

Tried for a black stripe, but my stripe refused my nebula male mad.gif

I would definitely want a pillow plushie (pillow pillow x3)... Full size, of course :3 That would be soo cute!

On an other note... I want to make a pure bred, even gen swallowtail >.<

And the swallowtail on starry background is soo pretteh~

Edited by Saikachan

I really like these new dragons, particularly the swallowtails. Although, I am not crazy about the female Pillow. (I'm not saying the spriters didn't do a great job, as always. I just personally think the female looks a bit too silly for my taste.)

Hmmm, my baby Pillows will grow up in 5 days, 12 hours...it seems like they should be fuzzy by now..

Those Swallowtails look magnificent against the stars. I'm swooning.

OMG <3 I had no clue the pillows had dimorphism! They are so adorable ;______;!!! The Swallowtails are some pretty looking things too. The transparent wings are neat stuff. Thanks again TJ and spriters ;D

4 more hours for the stripes, hope I'll be around when that happens.

I'll not be around here in that moment (sleep time) but I'll surely see them tomorrow biggrin.gif