TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

I don't know if anyone caught this but in the Swallowtail dragons description aerial is mispelled as arial.

Gorgeous dragon btw.

Edited by Dragonking

The pillow reminds me of my cat I had to draw it (it is free to use for DC Forum sigs) smile.gif :

user posted image

[IMG=http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5546/pillowsig.png]

I have to collect more of them.

Edited by Shajana

Lovely adluts! OwO Can't wait until mine grows up. (: No luck for me this far to get any of mine stripes to produce a black stripe for me though (I've always had hard to get stripes, so it's no surprise to me), but I'll probably get my hands on one sooner or later.

Whew, I've read every post in this thread! Took me a few days, lol!

I LOVE these new dragons, they're all really beautiful. Who would have thought that pixel dragons could be so very addictive? biggrin.gif

Unless the eggs continue to drop on the hour, it's going to be very hard to snag anymore of the Pillows or Swallowtails once the first babies are grown...I'm hoping the black stripe breeding obsession ends sooner than later, or the AP will be blocked for freaking ever! >.<

The pillow reminds me of my cat I had to draw it (it is free to use for DC Forum sigs) smile.gif :

user posted image

I have to collect more of them.

Very nice. smile.gif

I love the new dragons. The pillows are so fluffy cute and the swallowtails are so beautiful and graceful - I love the transparency and the colors and poses.

So far, I've got three of the Pillows, no Swallowtails, no Black stripes, but I also finally managed to pick up my first White Stripe, and my first Gold with all the surrounding insanity. biggrin.gif The Pillows really do look like the Angora Rabbits to me, and I have snagged Bunny Way as a name (Stargate related, for my fellow SG1 fans) for one of my babies. xd.png

Now, I wait to unlock so I can pick up a few Swallowtails! (and MORE Stripes!)

Beautiful sprites! Thank you to TJ, Sif, Nepherim, Vicats, Marrionetta and ParticleSoup!

yay <3

now i just cant wait until the black stripes grow up.

and shajana, you have inspired me. i'll probably doodle up some more Pillow art for free-for-all forum usage later.

Thanks for the surprise!!!

Can someone tell me if the thin shell hatchies that i have on my scroll are the same gender or if we cant See it till it genders. I ask cuz theyre the same colour... unsure.gif

Catched two more pillow eggs.

@ParticleSoup: I inspired you? The pillow was your idea I just loved it and your pics gave me the idea to make the little sig picture. But I can`t wait so see your picture(s). smile.gif

@rubyshoes: I`m glad you like the little boy.

Edit: bubinator your hatchies didn`t gender you will see it when they change their colours but you have to wait a bit longer until that will happen.

Edited by Shajana

Edit: bubinator your hatchies didn`t gender you will see it when they change their colours but you have to wait a bit longer until that will happen.

Thanks very much Shajana! smile.gif

Awesome, all of them...

I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!

n.n

I already have 2 shallowtails, I have to wait one more day and then I will be hunting pillows n.n

Spriters:

Awesome work, awesome dragons... smile.gif THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by -Rinikka-

I think the Pillows are well done, but aren't very dragon-like (maybe it's the fluffy tail that does it?). But the male reminds me of my fat cat. The Swallowtails are love, especially the female. <3

Edited by toxicneon

Ohmygod black stripes yes. I bred a green stripe and a marrow and got one.

Edited by Umbee

The Pillow dragons:

They redefine the meaning of "pillow fight"! *badum-kshhhhh* tongue.gif

I love the pillows I snaged me one and now I'm useing dragonnery to hatch him/her <3

Well, the original set of varients had different coloured stripes, so many of them don't work with the gold-on-colour scheme we have now.

user posted image

Shinies - user posted image

(Although, some of them look kind of neat, just in general.)

And then when we settled on the colour base/gold stripe I whipped up one for every major colour in the cave at the time. I tried to stay relatively close to the original colours in most cases (This was when purple was the only purple) except on Pink. XP

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image (+ The original Black stripe, which I am not posting for obvious reasons)

I used to think of them very nostalgicly and wish the other colours had been taken... but actually LOOKING at them now, most of the other colours are absolutely HIDEOUS, so I am pretty glad they weren't.

Love the brown Stripe. smile.gif

user posted image

Shiny cute. smile.gif

If it is announced like this, and not a Happy ______ Holiday type of thing, they are permanent.