TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I'd be sad if I lost the 2 eggs I snagged last night. There are advantages to being on the west coast where the drop started at 9 pm. They are very pretty eggs, I am looking forward to seeing how they grow! Thanks TJ!

D: oh no, the sites down ...better get the tent out, it's gonna be a long night.

I'm now happy my brother let me on his laptop earlier, otherwise I would've not had a chance to catch the 2 valentines I have now ...hopefully nothing bad'll happen to all the valentines cought before the down time.

Edited by Nekomata12

TJ will fix it..and if its down for much longer...it might be extra time for the eggs to be out later.

I'd be sad if I lost the 2 eggs I snagged last night. There are advantages to being on the west coast where the drop started at 9 pm. They are very pretty eggs, I am looking forward to seeing how they grow! Thanks TJ!

blink.gif

COULD we ? (snagged a pair this morning...)

sigh. I have to go to school in like 20 minutes, and the cave is down. how great.

edit: apparently my sister got me valentines at 2 AM cave time. yayyy! biggrin.gif

Edited by tehjohnli

Now it's changed to "503 - Service Not Available". Some variety isn't bad at all... xd.png

That things happens, no matter the site.

I haven't catch one yet, but I hope later, if the cave is able again, I would do.

Happy day all! And thanks TJ for the release!

Lol no, I should just proof what I saw better xd.png

He's probably sleeping (I would be if I lived in his time zone), but if it gets really bad, he will undoubtedly do something like Halloween last year so everyone has a chance to catch some.

They are, they're just not loading at the moment because the cave is down, and that's where the images would be coming from.

@meden: It's an "a lot" (remove the space). Because a lot is two words: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010...everything.html (I think I love the person who coded the forum to show an alot.png. *g*)

Lol thats not going to make me want to type it right, ITS SOO CUTE!..... alot.png

D: oh no, the sites down ...better get the tent out, it's gonna be a long night.

Oh my, sleep deprivation is now my new best friend tongue.gif

Lol thats not going to make me want to type it right, ITS SOO CUTE!..... alot.png

I know! At first I thought you did it on purpose and was going to high five you. That issue of Hyperbole and a Half is one of my all time favourites. happy.gif

i'll have to come back and check on my critters later. i put them up into one fansite and was going to fog them before i went to bed.. they oughtta be alright. XD

Oh, is there a valentine-egg-lag?

not even my scroll showes, and I wanted to see if I can catch some eggies...

Well, I can understand my dragons. It's Lupercalia, they don't want me to watch their orgy... unsure.gif

=) TJ has been informed. Sorry for the delay in telling you all. We're just waiting for him to wake up / be able to fix it.

Well, if anyone is curious about the new dragon and hasn't seen the egg yet...

user posted image

Note before anyone yells: this is not anyone's egg, it's hosted by imageshack and isn't giving anyone views. tongue.gif

Anyway, I love the new egg. wub.gif I'm excited to see what hatches.

And if the site comes back up anytime soon, I'll be willing to try catching for more people. Already caught eggs for several friends before the site died, it's been pretty easy for me for whatever reason.

Edited by Moritsugu

Hey, TJ

what the horrible shutdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have enough time to get the valentine egg on 2011.

omg ... hey.. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Hey, TJ

what the horrible shutdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have enough time to get the valentine egg on 2011.

omg ... hey.. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

We can't control server problems. =) DC has high traffic. It'll be dealt with as soon as it can.

Well, I can understand my dragons. It's Lupercalia, they don't want me to watch their orgy... unsure.gif

This made me grin! biggrin.gif

Though now I'm having crazy images of my worst inbred dragons mating with my prettiest lineage dragons... o.o;;

Hope my pretty new valentine eggs will be ok, but I'm sure they will. I hadn't even posted them anywhere yet.

We can't control server problems. =) DC has high traffic. It'll be dealt with as soon as it can.

Aaaah, thanks for the heads up Khallayne smile.gifsmile.gif !

=) TJ has been informed. Sorry for the delay in telling you all. We're just waiting for him to wake up / be able to fix it.

Thank you happy.gif !!

But I'm about to pass out and then get up to head to work. *sigh* opportunity lost

Thanks for the info! Poor TJ, sleeping well like a baby, and he doesn't know what's waiting for him when he'll wake up laugh.gif