TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Aw dragcave broke down! I'm glad i got the new eggs early but i really wanted a sweetling. Oh well, I hope the site will start working later today.

Check my scroll:~Link Removed~

Check out some of my eggcave eggs! If u have an eggcave user, friend me ;D

[/img][/url]

~Spam Removed~

Edited by _Z_

*growls and paces restlessly*

At least I can have time this afternoon... if the dang site is up. *kicks Lemon*

Lemon the Lagmonster: I am so loooooonely, I have nobooooody... *kick'd*

...*feels bad and hugs Lemon*

I missed the Sweetlings last year, so I actually set my alarm to midnight so I could get an early start towards getting eggs. But then I forgot to turn my alarm clock ON and just woke up to find the cave was down. XD

I'm hoping that I'll still find some time to get on the computer after school, homework, and swim practice, otherwise I just lost my only chance until next year. I hope it gets fixed soon. :)

*keeps refreshing DC front page in hopes of it suddenly working*

lagmonster need a girl! and we, just need to find a spiriter who will spirit that.

Oh man, if I had the art skills. The image of the Valentine's monster in my head is giving me giggle fits.

Thanks for the update Khallayne! I already got mine, but knowing that, I now won't sit here until all hours prodding the cave in the hope it comes back on for me to catch for others. wink.gif (I swear, Australian time is one of the biggest advantages ever when it comes to pixel games. We're always JUST finishing work when it's midnight for you guys, and have all evening to sit at the computer for whatever the special event is.)

I want new eggs! what do they look like? I just woke up.

user posted image

:3

Edit: and ninja.gif'd

Edited by Moritsugu

Happy Valentine's Day

Site went *boom, crash* ):

Hopefully will be back soon ...

*Leaves TJ candy hearts, choc chip cookies*

Will patiently wait ... like everyone should do.

(I swear, Australian time is one of the biggest advantages ever when it comes to pixel games. We're always JUST finishing work when it's midnight for you guys, and have all evening to sit at the computer for whatever the special event is.)

Agreed, I love our timezone :3

The eggs look great. ^^

But just my luck the cave is broken sad.gif I hope we get extra time to catch eggs tomorrow.

try having it 6 in the morning when the server time is at midnight and no school or work to attend to ^^

Edited by Saruwatari

Oh yes, for once it's good to be on the other side of the date line smile.gif Makes me glad I took a minute to open up DC before I left work this afternoon. smile.gif Got my eggs then.

Heee! biggrin.gif Western Australia would be even better, I reckon. I saw eggs from about 4pm this afternoon, which means anyone in Perth would have had from 2pm to catch them. (Mind you, there's should be some advantage to living in Perth. They put up with an awful lot of bad weather. *quite likes being in NSW away from fire, floods and insane storms*)

Makes me glad I took a minute to open up DC before I left work this afternoon. smile.gif Got my eggs then.

My work blocks anything vaguely interesting, but I checked on my phone. Wasn't quick enough to catch any, but I knew to open up the cave as soon as I got home. Easiest catch ever.

Edited by alyelle

Does the site give out Valt. Eggies every 15 min!

When it's UP they drop constantly.

But it isn't up. But it will all be OK. TJ will wake up, someone will make him coffee and Valentine's fairy dust will drop over the cave and make it beautiful and stuff....

smile.gif

Or not. xd.png

well I woke up and the cave's dead. not only that but the Catcher I had for the eggs can't log on. I tried the temp pass it works for me not sure what the problem is...

:/ I hope I can still get the eggs

anyone having 2 different errors also?

I get 500 and 503... makes me think tj is working on it :"]