TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Thanks for the eggs - all of a sudden that third showed up JUST long enough !

Cant be the Solution that all PPl must Click on the third egg, because the first 2 ever produce an Error sad.gif

Can all this ppl (like me) who ever only get "Error" on the first two and "taken" at the third (when there is a third, somethimes i only see the first two too) hope to get the Valentine egg on another way?

Well - I caught two "third eggs" on a fairly ordinary connection - but I am sure TJ will sort it before the end of the day. Those two eggs are on people's scrolls already - a 10 and an electric ! So it is a coding glitch.

Edited by fuzzbucket

Cant be the Solution that all PPl must Click on the third egg, because the first 2 ever produce an Error sad.gif

Can all this ppl (like me) who ever only get "Error" on the first two and "taken" at the third (when there is a third, somethimes i only see the first two too) hope to get the Valentine egg on another way?

That seems to be it-- I only get error messages for the first two eggs. They seem to be frozen. however, I just got my two eggs in a couple of minutes by clicking only on the egg to the right. that slot keeps changing.

Yay, eggs! biggrin.gif

Just got back from school and snagged a sweet-smelling egg with a pink ribbon smile.gif I'm happy now. I wonder what they will hatch into.

On another note, it seems the 1st two eggs are database errors. Maybe it had the code of another existing dragon?

Oh, and Happy Valentines everyone!

Edited by Kittyauds14

Drat, spent ages refreshing and clicking, only to scroll through my tabs and find a bunch of Database Error's. sad.gif

I got one before the glitch, and caught the other one just now after so much struggle clicking the third egg with 300 other people stalking the cave xd.png That was awesome.

Happy St. Valentine's Day!

... heh. I always knew the rightmost egg was the lucky one xd.png -always mad-clicks that egg during these releases, tonight's included-

As I expected, new eggs are again pink-ish, girl-ish, sweet-ish and barby-ish biggrin.gif Well, despite I do not really like this colour scheme, that is what Valentine's Day is about, so everything is on the right place.

Getting both was even easier than Ribbon Dancers (which I couldn't imagine).

Thanks to T.J. and spriter(s), looking forward to see hatchies and adults.

Edited by Outer Space

I got my two incredibly fast. Wonder if it's just my wicked fast internet.

Anyway, this is such fun! Thanks for another great holiday release. <3

Edited by Miral

Thank you for the new eggs. smile.gif I hope that the database error is fixed soon.

And, for people who are having trouble, I got both in about eight minutes. Just be patient and while the page is going back to the cave, get your mouse over where the right slot will be and click as soon as the page comes back up. It might take a while, but you'll get it.

In the hopes of giving Sock Puppet a bit of a break about the Catcher policy reminders, I leave you with the following advice:

You CAN catch for yourself, even with slow Internet.

Do the following:

- Disable Javascript

- Disable auto image-loading

- Clear your cache (I set mine to about 2000)

- Close all tabs except for the Cave

Optional: You may also want to quit out of everything else running on your computer, if you really have a slow connection. Every little bit of speed you can grab will help and it'll probably only be for a few minutes.

- Click the Dragon Cave logo to refresh the page, do NOT use the keyboard shortcut or the F5 button.

- Do not wait to see the "Get Code" page or wait for the fill bar to fill up.

- Go back and forth between the DC logo and "Egg," clicking until you receive a dialog that says you've caught your limit. You can also just click-click until the eggs stop dropping, then check your scroll. Odds are you'll see two new eggies there smile.gif

Feel free to copy-paste this as ye will. I'm going to bed. Ni ni, and Happy Valentine's Day! smile.gif <3

Edited by Xocowolf

I just woke up thinking "Yay, time to catch!" and got the database error... well, I guess I have to postpone the hunt sad.gif

Two eggs in less then 3 minutes with only one egg slot available. This is really my lucky day tongue.gif

Happy Valentine to everyone happy.gif

Hmmm Rose dragons.So,since they can't be influenced,are they only one gender?

Or some kind of flower dragon would be my guess. They're likely one gender only as that's been the case for all the past Valentines releases.

*Just got home from school*

Yay! I actually caught one :3

One more to go xd.png

It's be more fun if it weren't for database error eggs though... sad.gif

Or some kind of flower dragon would be my guess. They're likely one gender only as that's been the case for all the past Valentines releases.

I think so - I tried to influence - nada.

Is anyone else finding that when they click an egg it comes up with the message:

Sorry, a database error occured

?

Nope. I did get that about 4 1/2 hours ago when I tried to get the BBC Link codes but it cleared up in about a minute.

everytime i click on the mystery egg there is this error

Error

Sorry, a database error has occurred

Is anyone else finding that when they click an egg it comes up with the message:

Sorry, a database error occured

?

yup same here O_O

*edit* I traveled like 5 hours almost waiting impatiently to be able to fetch me a new egsie T_T

Edited by Saruwatari