TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Do you think TJ tooke down the site to add a second row? There were alot.png of people in the caves last night when they dropped the new eggs huh.gif

@ alyelle : I'm always thinking, I missed something or so or sounded rude xd.png.png .

Lol no, I should just proof what I saw better xd.png

TJ please fix the site, we can't wait to see the valentines day dragons D:

He's probably sleeping (I would be if I lived in his time zone), but if it gets really bad, he will undoubtedly do something like Halloween last year so everyone has a chance to catch some.

I can't even see TJ's eggs. They are not posted in the first post of this topic. *waiting in anticipation* Please fix soon! >_<

They are, they're just not loading at the moment because the cave is down, and that's where the images would be coming from.

@meden: It's an "a lot" (remove the space). Because a lot is two words: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010...everything.html (I think I love the person who coded the forum to show an alot.png. *g*)

Edited by alyelle

I think TJ's fixing the 2-uncatchable-eggs glitch. We'll just have to sit tight and wait.

By the way, did he say how long these eggs are gonna drop for?

i can see that its not just me that has the problem i just wondered is it just in scotland you cant get the new eggs for some reason as i said earlier i have waited for three days at a time for the new drops ect but i am in a diffrernt time zone i think to most of the world and it means thats the reason i cant get the new ones cos they arent relised over here

As I say - I am ALMOST in Scotland (10 miles south of the border) and also on GMT and I caught two. With difficulty, but I did.

Actually in some ways we have it easier; midnight cave time is 5 am for us, so we have a chance of being awake....

I can't even see TJ's eggs. They are not posted in the first post of this topic. *waiting in anticipation* Please fix soon! >_<

If DC is down, it means everything is down, TJ's scroll as well, that's why you don't see them ^^

hopefully i can catch some of these guys later was hoping to use the higher speed net at home before work. But i see that's not happening so sad. but yay new dragons smile.gif

*grrrrr*

Why is it that the server is always down when there are special eggs? *sigh*

Nooooo! I rushed this morning hoping I could catch an egg before school started. Guess I'll have to wait til I get home, unless this fixes itself within the next 10-20. sad.gif

*grrrrr*

Why is it that the server is always down when there are special eggs? *sigh*

Because everyone wants them, and that tends to break the cave.

Cave is down - sad.

I want to check my dragons but I can look later after them.

I was abel to catch 2 of the new eggs - hope they are in my scroll after the lag.

Were you not here on Hallowee'n 2010 ???? when it ended up that TJ created a whole extra line of eggs so we could catch up ?

I wasn't even really around for that.. I forgot all about the release that morning, then had plans, then was sleeping off plans, and only had a few minutes in between to fail at catching. I wasn't so stressed about it, so yeah, I forgot that was a cluster bomb too.

There was just a certain point on Valentine's '10 when I decided the frustration was ruining my day more than missing out altogether would, so I just walked away.

Now the site gives me "500 - Internal Server Error".

It's a clue for TJ's fixing presence?

"500 - Internal Server Error" this is what I get now when I try to enter DC.

Me too. :c

i can understand you as a mentour where you stand but its still not fare that everytime a new eggs come out only certin people get them i have waited all day on many occasions to get the new ones and then they dont happen any more i waited for 3 days to get the new and holiday ones and still never got any so that tells me that it is only fav that get them itried 3 different browsers to get the new and limited ones but still to no avail seems its nothing new in the cave to not get any just fav goet them , ihave had left the game because it was really upsetting to get the new eggs and still not get any three days at a time can try on even the most pacent people and then they stop

The first 18 months I played on DC, because of an older PC , I wasn't able to catch a single rare, newly released, holiday dragons. I got all of them thanks to the help of a friend with a better PC/connection who caught them for me.

Then I changed PC and suddenly I became more competitive and I started catching newly released/holidays dragons on my own. Yet, in spite of this new fastness, I wasn't able to catch a single Halloween '10 egg, until I asked for help and a fellow forum member caught them for me.

So you see, it's not a matter of favorites, but of luck, a fast PC/internet connection and quick reaction times.

Luck is very important...This morning, I don't know why, I decided to switch on the PC before breakfast-- something I NEVER do -- and I was able to quickly catch my 2 Valentine eggs even if DC was already having problems. Had I acted as my usual, and started hunting by midmorning, I would have found, as the other, a site that doesn't load.

Edited by lincoln6echo

PEOPLE! . . .

The time is 6:07am TJ-Time.

He's probably not awake yet. Or if he is, he is JUST getting up.

Trust that he -will- fix this, and he -will- come up with something to compensate for all the problems thus far.

If anything, TJ would have expected this to happen. At any rate, i completely forgot today was valentines day. :L

I trust TJ for making something good for us, but still can't wait for the problem to be solved tongue.gif Someone brings him a good breakfast with A LOT of coffee please? And a pink donut.

At least the "internal server" error page is better than looking at an infinite loading page... you spend less time hoping ^^

I trust TJ for making something good for us, but still can't wait for the problem to be solved tongue.gif Someone brings him a good breakfast with A LOT of coffee please? And a pink donut.

At least the "internal server" error page is better than looking at an infinite loading page... you spend less time hoping ^^

I have sprinkled donuts...