TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

anyone having 2 different errors also?

I get 500 and 503... makes me think tj is working on it :"]

Yea I do too but it could be the new hardware malfunctioning or something... D: Internal being hardware and maybe the new hardware can't connect so the Service isn't available... :S

it started shifting between those 2 like 3 minutes ago :']

*has the cave on auto-reload to see if anything changes*

anyone having 2 different errors also?

I get 500 and 503... makes me think tj is working on it :"]

Yeah I'm getting both too =\

This event was so unfair my only time here on dragcave is only on 6 am - 10 am and now this 503 error occured I have class this morning ..This event must be also like 3 days just like what happen on christmas event eggs

I keep forgetting the fact that I'm on the other side of the world..

anyway here we've got about 4 more hours of valentine's day left!

hope the cave gets back to its normal state soon xd.png

I hope so, doesn't explain why the catcher can't get on my scroll with temp and I can though.

Mods any explanation for that? Would it have something to do with the lag or is there another issue?

I won't crush your dreams guys but I bett TJ still sleeps *runs and hides*. But he'll solve the problem as soon as he has time smile.gif

The last time over Valentine's, if I recall correctly, there was a technical problem? That is completely understandable. But the only thing that disappointed me was that people got different sprites because of this error.

Again, no problems with the technical failure and I shall wait patiently for the server to get back into order, only hope is that we all get the same sprites.

I can not see the new dragons on the post and dragcave is not working. All it says is 500-Internal Service Error

I guess I'm not the only one having 500s.

*waits patiently*

Edited by wonton55912

Nah, TJ will wake up. But he went to bed after midnight anyway, so it's gonna last for a bit.

maybe it would help, if nobody of us would every second refresh the site *thinking what problems could be*

I just hope those of us who caught eggs still have them when it comes back up. Didn't the alt sweetlings come into being last year when people realized that their caught eggs were suddenly disappearing off their scrolls? huh.gif

Also hoping the cave will be back soon.

I feel for all of you who still have to hunt for Valentine eggies (I got mine at 00:35 cave time, 6:35 my time) but I'm also getting a bit paranoid about not being able to check my eggies' health every half hour or so...

I got mine at 8 a.m. Central Europe Time this morning. I hope I will not loose them, that is my greatest fear. * sigh *

I guess I'm not the only person who's getting these errors. I'm glad that I received two eggs last night. Do you know what really ticks me off, though? I hate how everybody rushes online during holidays but on regular days, there aren't too many online. I understand that it's a holiday and everybody wants to grab the holiday eggs but why aren't they online when it's not a holiday?