TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Morning, TJ and Khallayne, take a sip of coffee and wake up properly. Sorry for being one of those that impatiently await change on an internet game site. Uhum.

Eggsies!

I'm a little disappointed because instead of combating my boyfriend for bandwidth (he was playing wow) I resigned to try desperately in the early hours of the morning before we have to go to the DMV. But I know if TJ could have prevented this he would :3 And I eagerly await the next chance for more eggs.

Aww, the egg is just cute <3! Really awesome. I'm really curious how the hatcie will look like wub.gif <33

The new egg makes me think about that chocolate box with a ribbon near to a bouquet that is the classical Valentine's gift wub.gif

I know! At first I thought you did it on purpose and was going to high five you. That issue of Hyperbole and a Half is one of my all time favourites. happy.gif

What other cool things are there like that?

Popping in to grab them before work didn't work out. Come on, cave. The boss will be here any minute!

Oh, damn. I wanted to see if the eggies hatched and the site bork'ed. :<

Edited by earthgirl

I'm just hoping my Sweetling will still grow up in time to breed tonight. B: I was one of those people up at midnight grabbing eggs, so my new little eggs are safe and sound (I hope). I just wanted to get one last clutch of v-day eggs out for anyone who didn't want to have to wait until next year.

...And hopefully another Sweetling for myself, because I'm not that selfless. At least I can admit it, though.

I come on to catch this morning and the site is down... lovely. I'll just have to hope to be lucky this afternoon~

Oh dear, I hope my eggs will be fine when the site's back up again. I got up super early in the morning on my day off just to catch them unsure.gif

The Lagmonster resents Valentines day, lonely thing.

This.

Maybe we should find him a friend?

Edited by Sincerest_Apologies

No problem for me! I am sure it will be fixed as fast as possible plus I already have caught some eggs. Just relax, there are some 16 hours left to catch things.

Plus, TJ is very fair with things like this. He might give us time until tomorrow morning, now that some people lost their only catching opportunity. Just don't be all rude and impatient.

Edited by SturmFee

=) TJ has been informed. Sorry for the delay in telling you all. We're just waiting for him to wake up / be able to fix it.

it's amazing how hundreds of people wait for one person somewhere in the whole wide world to wake up ^^

it's amazing how hundreds of people wait for one person somewhere in the whole wide world to wake up ^^

I know. x3 It makes my day every shut down... 8) If only because I'm on the poking end of: "Teeeeej, it's 3 AM! Wake uuuup!"

Awww! At least I know I'm not the only one though!! Kinda sucks tho since I bounced outta bed so early.

lagmonster need a girl! and we, just need to find a spiriter who will spirit that.

There was a female Lagmonster design, actually.

... so you know why it's lagging?

Male Lagmonster + Female Lagmonster + Valentine's Day = Baby Lagmonsters. And everyone knows baby Lagmonsters must eat a lot (and alot.png s) to survive and grow.

ETA: user posted image

Credit to ironmaiden66 (Quoted from the Lagmonster thread)

Edited by Dr. Paine