TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

TJ doesn't wake up until 9:00 or 9:30.

He'll probably compensate for time lost.

Everyone just chill your bagels and be patient. |D

depending on how long the cave will be down I am sure TJ will give us plenty of time...

afterall I died out really soon, so I don't think we have to worry about grabbing time ^^

Oh Noes! 500 - Internal Server Error sad.gif

yeah... and a heads up... there's a 503 error also V_V

Edited by Saruwatari

afterall I died out really soon, so I don't think we have to worry about grabbing time ^^

Umm, what?

*sad face* I missed the event when it started because I was sleeping. Don't think I'd ever missed one right at midnight. Really was hoping to see the beauties in the cave before I left for school but ah well. : P

the server...

it's like dead now....

so TJ will surely compensate the time...

so we don't to worry about time to grab valentine eggs? :']

Complaining and continueless refreshing won't fix the cave, TJ has been informed and he will do everything to bring the site up again.

Sigh, it's always the same if the cave is down. People complain and complain... as if it would be the end of the World.

To be fair, many people are just new and haven't seen the caves go down before. It's usually just the newest people who fret. At least ... that's my take on it. I have to admit I'm pretty lax in my attention to dragcave drama though.

Well, I hope it's back when I get home for like 5 minutes.

Calm down. TJ will fix this.

I got my egg at about 2:45 AM. I'm happy I got up at that time, otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten them. I had this random feeling that there were eggs at the cave, so I got up and grabbed my laptop, clicked on the egg and got a code.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

And thanks TJ and the spriters for such gorgeous eggs!

most of them are probably ofline.. and the few who might be online rather avoid this topic I guess xd.png.png

Kinda wish they were, there'd be a lot less spam. wink.gif

If the mods were here guys, they would say:

1. Be patient. TJ will fix the site when he can.

2. Don't panic. Your eggs won't die. There's not even any real reason to worry about a repeat of last year's disappearing act, and if there was, your eggs would be replaced. Refreshing the page or complaning about it won't help.

3. Read back over the thread. Yes the cave is down for everyone. Yes, everyone is getting either a 500 or a 503 error. No, no one knows when it will be back up. See #1.

Honestly, if you have work/school/bed to go to, then go. It will all be ok! If you have eggs already, they're in no danger. If you don't, sitting here won't make them magically appear for you. When you get a chace to get back on, check then. There are at least another 12 hours to go (more like sixteen if my maths is right) before Valentines is over in the cave.

only one kind?

There's only ever one kind. Even with the snow angels your scroll is preset to have one kind or another. Same goes for the alt sweetlings; no body could have normal sweetlings and alts. The artists whom made it likely has a special alt though depending on if they wanted that kind of recognisition.

I cant get on dragcave, is the site shut down right now? i really want one D;

read back a few pages.

it is down for everyone...

500 and 503 errors V_V

Yes the site is down, I just woke up and found it came here and I see its down for everyone, Don't worry Im sure TJ will have it back up as soon as he can

I was hunting this morning, around 3 am cavetime, and I couldn't click the eggs on the left and in the middle without getting the internal server error message. The only eggs that worked where the ones on the right.

I caught my share of two eggs but it took ages. I hope the side will be back up soon for you guys! *crosses fingers*

Well glad to see it's not my internet going wonky, but really the cave was just down for 'hardware upgrades' and now it crashes on Valentine's Day. I hope TJ gives his server/hosting company a good chewing out.

Happy valentine's Day everyone and here's hoping the Cave is up and running as soon as it can be. Looking forward to the new eggs.

Poor TJ, he just has problem after problem. I hope this time it's something simple.

In any case, have we any theories about the dragon other than the Rose-themed theory? I went to sleep after I caught mine, so I didn't keep track of this thread.

only one kind?

O.o there's always only one kind...Why would there be more than one kind?

And just a thought, if England has a chant to summon Russia from a circle, can we have a chant to summon TJ from his slumber?

=) TJ has been informed. Sorry for the delay in telling you all. We're just waiting for him to wake up / be able to fix it.

for those of you who just joined the thread, that's an official mod quote

relax and enjoy the day, everything will be fine ^^