TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Ha... serves me right for thinking I was smart waking up early (it's 6.30am right now) so I could grab my eggs while the cave wasn't so busy. And technically it isn't, so... tongue.gif

Time for some toast and a nap.

Yes, the site is down. Glad, I got my eggs when they were just releases cool.gif

Also, my guess is that, if lag lasts too long, T.J. might at least add some hours to the dropping (doubt he will give one more day, though).

This will be an event known none other than... the valentine's errorcave.

Anyway, really cute eggs.

Dang, I'm glad I got my eggs earlier...just hope it's not like last year, though getting an alternate version would be cool I want the original more.

This event was so unfair my only time here on dragcave is only on 6 am - 10 am and now this 503 error occured I have class this morning ..This event must be also like 3 days just like what happen on christmas event eggs

IT ISN'T UNFAIR. I wish people would stop saying that. sad.gif

We are all in the same (sinking) boat. And those of us who DID catch may have lost them.

And TJ will do everything he can - but it is NOT up to us to say what he "should" do. He is only human - so they tell me.

Edited by fuzzbucket

most of them are probably ofline.. and the few who might be online rather avoid this topic I guess xd.png

anyhow...

I have my browser set to reload and it's actually taking longer to load the page...

dunno if thats just my computer failing tho *has high hopes of the cave being up within 30 minutes tho TJ is probably still having a beautynap*

It went down for about five minutes this morning just after the clock hit 12:00 EST, but it came back online without a steady drop for about ten minutes. Then things returned to normal. I think we just have to be patient.

no mods and no TJ, geez that's helpful

Well they are only human

Just hope this gets fixed.Though one things bothering me, catcher said that they tried to get on over the night, but couldn't cause of the pass, but also said that I already had my eggs. 0__o if I was asleep, and they couldn't get on..

Than who caught them?

Big meh. I sneaked on the computer at exactly midnight...only to find that in the 6 minutes they were dropping, I couldn't get one sad.gif And now the site's down....I'm really sad D:

Also hoping the cave will be back soon.

I feel for all of you who still have to hunt for Valentine eggies (I got mine at 00:35 cave time, 6:35 my time) but I'm also getting a bit paranoid about not being able to check my eggies' health every half hour or so...

No one's eggs are at risk of dieing right now. The hatcheries can't load any dragon's images while the site is down so softshell isn't a problem. I doubt this will last much longer either and even if it did somehow last for a day or two TJ would add time to everyone's dragons and revive those who died. It's a just an inconvenience for us all.

Xmas lasted so long because TJ knew that we have lives and families outside of here. I don't remember how long the drops lasted the last 2 years but I'm thinking it was only one day.

Didn't you few who have the sparkly new eggs say that it was in hourly and minutely drops? Cuz that could explain why we are having downtime. Maybe TJ's having the site reconfigured like he does with most holidays now; so that there's six dropping at once continuously.

Had hoped to grab mine and finally breed Fai and Duster for more 09s and 10s. Oh well, can't always get what cha want huh?

I really need to sleep soon cuz i have school tmr and all... but I still want to get the valentines eggs!!! sad.gif

Since there's so much downtime, it would be nice if the Valentine eggs would keep dropping one day longer.

I'm losing confidence that It'll start dropping again before 8:15 EST.

I have to leave then.

Complaining and continueless refreshing won't fix the cave, TJ has been informed and he will do everything to bring the site up again.

Sigh, it's always the same if the cave is down. People complain and complain... as if it would be the end of the World.