TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

AWESOME!!!

Thanks for all!! Thanks TJ, thanks spriters and THANKS jerusha for catch everything for me :3

I have some pretties waiting to hatch. Auggie (short for Ont Augmente De, meaning "rose" in french) is getting a little impatient...she wants to meet her future mate!

/shot

I have two daydreams (one a Thuwed biggrin.gif), a purple influenced male, and a CB water (squee-fulness!!!) waiting to hatch. Whichever are males will be chosen from and one will be mate to Auggie, one to Rose Baiser (meaning Pink Kiss in french), and any females will be mate to my sweetling, Cadeau Doux (I just adore that name. means Sweet Gift in french)

The adult is simple magnificent! I couldn't be more happy!

Though, I'm torn... tell me people, should I freeze 1 and adult 1? Or should I adult both? D:

Ultimately, it's up to you.

For me: I always freeze a hatchling. And having a very small amount of the Holidays make them more special to me - they're one of a kind on my scroll. <33

Awww, I didn't get one; everytime I went to try, the cave was always blocked by piles of abondoned eggs.

Such pretty dragons... sad.gif

The AP didn't block the cave during the event. You probably just missed the drops; they went quite fast! Good luck nabbing some next year!

Awww... I can't see the sprite.

The cave appers to be broken. I also came to see the adults and I'm pretty sure they don't grow up into little red Xs

Yes, the cave is down right now. TJ has already been notified. The sprites are up on the dragcave wiki if you haven't gotten to see them yet or just wanted to stare at them. Thanks. ^^

Yes, the cave is down right now. TJ has already been notified. The sprites are up on the dragcave wiki if you haven't gotten to see them yet or just wanted to stare at them. Thanks. ^^

Thanks! biggrin.gif I'll go check now!

I went to look at the wiki for the adult sprite. All I have to say is WOW. I am so tempted to let both of mine grow up to adult....it's such a hard choice! It's an absolutely beautiful dragon!

I went to look at the wiki for the adult sprite. All I have to say is WOW. I am so tempted to let both of mine grow up to adult....it's such a hard choice! It's an absolutely beautiful dragon!

Agree. I always freeze a hatchie at either s1 or s2 and had planned to freeze one at s2 but now I'm still trying to decide if I will still do that.

I was thinking of freezing an hatchling on s2, but when I see how beautiful the adult sprite is, I know I won't. Good work! <3

TJ now has adult Rosebuds, I will close this.

Edited by _Z_