Katie

Most Beautiful Egg?

Which egg do you think is the prettiest?  

674 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Holly because it is my favorite egg, but I also love the Yulebuck, Vampire, both Valentines, Bluna, Shallow Water, Nebula, Blue Stripe, Canopy, Harvest, Gold, Magma, and GoN.

Yeah, I love the eggs. Darnit, I wishwishwish we could freeze eggs too! I even only take one of each Christmas and Valentine dragons in the hope that we'll one day be able to freeze eggs!

I really like the black dragons egg don't really know why maybe because of the green aura it has, nebula eggs looks cool too.

I think my absolute favorite eggs are the Christmas ones. They're always so festive and beautiful

YES!! GON eggs/AND dragons are the most AWESOME looking dragons/eggs I have ever seen...but,they are soo rare & hard to aquire,its probably that reason which makes them "Stand Out" so brightly...but the full grown dragon IS absolutely gorgeous & amazingly head turning,no matter where you would see it!!

I DO love Sweetling EGGS,as I missed my first year of V-day....had never even SEEN a V-Day egg of ANY kind...so on the first midnight I did happen to see very first one that was offerred in site for gifting(old 2009)egg..I was absolutely in awe..I PMd..& I actually GOT that very egg..I almost cried..it looked SOO sweet/beautiful to me..(it WAS!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifunsure.gifrolleyes.gif )

Rockin' On

Edited by Rockin' On

I think all of the eggs are uniquely beautiful x3

but the Nebula's artwork are just extraordinarily amazing.

I think the Sunsong and Day/Night glories are the most beautiful, but each egg is lovely in it's own way! smile.gif

Pumpkins and shallow waters.

And nebulas.

Edited by wonton55912

I really love the Sweetling egg with its little heart, but I think the Guardian of Nature egg is really gorgeous, too. And the Holly also, the little sprig of holly on it is just too cute. x3

I'd say that I've always liked vampires. But I also like nebulas, magmas, black marrows, sweetling, hollies, and GoNs as much as I like vampires.

I have three favorites - all of them shiny new ones: GoN, black marrow and ribbon dancer. wub.gif Still, I love many of the designs on other eggs, too. (nebula, sunsong, glory drake, nebula, skywing, both valentines, snow angel, ... - did I mention nebula? tongue.gif)

I love the Vamp eggs I think there so cool looking! I always get excited when I get one biggrin.gif

Sunsong! Closely followed by Nebula, Black Marrow and the Seasonals. Also love Hellfire, Bluna, Shallow Water, GON, New Pink, Red, Vine, Neotropical, Waterhorse, Bright-breasted Wyvern, Balloon, White, and Magi. And, y'know, all the others as well, depending on my mood.

My favorite eggs are definitely Black Marrow and Glory Drake (tied). Ribbon Dancers, Nebulas, and Sunrise/sets are close behind.

Oddly, I think Waterwalkers have one of the prettiest eggs. Waterwalkers themselves are not my most favourite dragon, but their eggs are lovely! GoNs have pretty awesome eggs too.

1. Shallow Water

2. Valentine '09

3. Ember

4. Silver

Shallow Water eggs are definitely the prettiest, though. (:

I was caught between Glory Drakes, Thunders, Embers, and Bluna. Glory drakes eggs are just pretty as heck, love the color scheme and lightning on Thunders, love the glowing color and reverse cracking on embers, and I love the color pattern on Bluna.

Chose glory though.

I'd say top ten in order:

1. Glory

2. Ember

3. Thunder

4. Bluna

5. Sweetling

6. Spitfire

7. Snow Angel

8. Yulebuck

9. GON

10. Ice

I really love the Nebula egg sprite. It looks amazing! smile.gif

2nd best I like the olive green of the ND eggs. *^-^* A very desirable colour... wink.gif