Katie

Most Beautiful Egg?

Which egg do you think is the prettiest?  

673 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I, personally, love the Pumpkin eggs. I love the autumn-ish gold color <3

Me too, though I also really like the current version of the metallic eggs, and the Black Marrows.

I like the Guardian of Nature egg. I also like the Day/Night Glory egg and Nebula egg.

I voted 'other', for SunSong, though it's a kinda tough call, as we have so many other beautiful eggs.

Nebula is definitely one of the closest runners-up...

Damn our wonderful spriters, making voting for favorites so hard!

My favourite are the Deepsea dragon eggs. <3 There are other really pretty ones, but for me, that one takes the prettiness cake!

Edit: Wow. Skimming the pages... does no one else love them? xd.png;

Edited by pinkgothic

aaahh there are so many nice ones <3

sunsong, glorydrake, nebula, gon, sweetlings, bluna, skywing...

Mraaaawr :3

My favourites were always the original eggs from back in the day. All of our eggs are beautiful, though! My favourite would be the Waterhorse or the Daydream egg.

My favorite eggs, and the eggs I would have chosen if given the option of all the eggs, would be magi, neglected, Yulebuck and...maybe glory drake, pumpkin or sunsong. Out of all those I think the sunsong and glory drakes are the nicest.

I think the Guardian of Nature eggs are beautiful wink.gif After that I'd say I like the Day/Night Glory eggs.

Sunsong, defiantly. But since that wasn't on the list, I chose my next favorite: Nebula.

Ditto.

But my second fav is actually the Glory Drake egg.

My top favs: GoN, Day Glory/Night Glory, and Nebulas

The day/night glory eggs are still the most lovely to me. The soft, dusky colors and the design just give such a peaceful feeling when I look at them. If I could collect egg sprites, I'd have an army of those. xd.png

But closely following that is an egg that wasn't in the poll: spitfire eggs. I know the adult description says that they have dull brown bodies, but I think it's more of a sandy bronze, and with the turquoise markings, that really makes the egg stand out to me, collecting them for a personal project aside.

Shallow-water eggs are also beautiful, because it seems like you can just feel the gentle goldfish scales on it.

Marrows, in a twisted, dark-hole-in-space, evil portal of DOOM sort of way. They're simply AMAZING.

Me, being obsessed with space and time and all of that, immediately liked the Nebula eggs before they were even released.

Shallow Water dragon eggs are my favourite. happy.gif

I love those two shades of yellow and orange!

I would vote blusang.

But i couldn't found that;;;

Edited by sh20000sh