Katie

Most Beautiful Egg?

Which egg do you think is the prettiest?  

674 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I started to make a list and it was too long. I really do wish I could have a collector's case to collect at least one of each.

I think the Gilded Bloodscale is my favorite at the moment, but there are sooooo many pretty ones it is hard to decide.

Blusang eggs are the most beautiful in my opinion and I wish I could keep an egg on the scroll, like a frozen hatchling.

My favorite regular egg is user posted image blusang and I think it's the most beautiful egg ever.

And I love user posted image Autumn eggs

From holidays:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Hmm, difficult choice, I have a few favourites: Blusang, Bleeding Moon, Yellow-Crowned, Black Tea, Shimmerscale, GoN, Wrapping Wing, Heartseeker, Holly.

I went for nebula but it was close between the two finned bluna, GoN, and all the gold ones, I like nebluas egg just because of the space theme.

I voted for the Holly egg because Red is my favorite color and the color and design of the Holly egg is just soooo beautiful to me.

However I also love Nebula, Gilded Bloodscale, Black Tea, Summer and GW eggs. Out of holidays, my favorites other than Holly are Yule, Wrapping Wing, Marrow, SW and Heartseeker.

LOL! Ya I know I like a lot of eggs xd.png

I'd have to go with nebula, myself. I love the egg, and all the color variations of the dragon. I really like blusangs and shimmer-scales, as well.

I'm with rubyshoes on this one ^^ I love all the holiday ones :3

Valentine Rosebuds. Hands down the prettiest.

This is a fun topic. I'm always tickled when someone lists one of the eggs I did as their favorites. Another fun thing is that with the regular new releases we have a constant stream of new eggs to fall in love with.

I don't know that I can pick a favorite. Usually it's the next one I'm working on. lol. The GoN egg is one I'm particularly proud of though. It was a bear to get right, but it's so shiny! Of eggs I didn't do I really like the Black Marrow. The glass effect on the egg is awesome. The Heartseeker is another I really like.

Edit because I can't spell today dry.gif

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

I like all the holiday eggs, but my favorite is the Holly egg, and I also like the Nebula eggs smile.gif

I love all of them but most especially the Holiday eggs.

For me it is clearly the Black Tea egg - can't stop snatching them, because the eggs are so pretty! Beautiful colour and these filigrane lines all over it...

I really wish that we could keep the eggs or freeze them or... something so that they stay neat and pretty on our scrolls.

Wasn't there a suggestion for that some place or the other..?