Katie

Most Beautiful Egg?

Which egg do you think is the prettiest?  

674 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Black Tea eggs are my favourite. I fell in love with the egg's pattern & colour the minute I saw it. wub.gif

After all these years I still find skywing eggs to be shining gems in the AP. Their swirled pattern and coloration is lovely.

I'm torn between the Nebula, the Guardian of Nature, the Thunder and the new Halloween egg for the simple fact of my first reaction to seeing them: (("WHOA!!!" O.O!!))

yellow-crowned, shadow walker, royal blue, sunsong, nebula, grave...There are so many xDDDD

The Day/Night Glory Drake egg (who wouldn't like this beauty user posted image ?) and the Tsunami Wyvern egg (despite seeming a little flat and glum) are my best picks. :3

Edited by Evolette

Oh man, there's lots of pretty eggies out there so far...

I'm personally really feeling the recent Halloween eggs. C:

smile.gif For common and uncommon breeds, I think the nebula and bluna have the most beautiful eggs.

laugh.gif For the holiday rares, all of them!

I wish we could freeze eggs just like we can freeze hatchlings. I just want to hoard them and decorate my scroll with those lovely designs!

Holly and Sweetling's eggs are really pretty. Rosebuds however are beautiful!

My little list of pretty eggs:

1 - Rosebud

2 - Sweetling

3 - Holly

4 - Blusang

5 - Grave

6 - Heartseeker

7 - Solstice

8 - Yulebuck

9 - Snow Angel

10 - Golden Wyvern

Solstice and Heartseeker eggs, though I like black tea, soulpeace and GoN eggs too. wub.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

(im looking at the dragcave wikia as I type this)

Hellhorse

Nebula

Soulpeace

Stripes

tri-horn

Shinies! Including golden wyvern

GoN, definitely. One of my favs.

Silver

Thunder

Holly - pity, ive never been able to snag a holly D:

SOLSTICE <3

vampire

marrow

shadow walker

rosebud

heartseeker

arsani

My favourite eggs are the nebula, the black marrow, and the soulpeace.

While I think Soulpeace are still my fave, Solstice Dragons are def gonna be rocking a lot of top lists cuz they are just bootifull.... You might want to do a Poll wipe and reset it with some of the more common eggs mentioned if you want to get a more accurate poll or make it interactive to come back to.

Cuz as new eggs come out.... the old eggs could easily topple. Especially them holidays...

Solstice, Black tea, Shimmers, Blusang or Guardian of Nature, all so striking!

Of the options given, I'd say the Glory Drakes. I love the delicate swirls and shading, they're just gorgeous.

Aside from the poll options, maybe Wrapping-Wing eggs? (I just generally like swirls. laugh.gif ) Then there's Blusangs, Coppers, Ribbon Dancers, Black-Capped Teimarrs, Golden Wyverns... the list goes on!

Many of the new releases have absolutely gorgeous egg sprites, I must admit - I think it's one of the areas in which the site has improved over time.

Black Tea, Speckle Throat, Royal Blue, Grave, Heartseeker, TriHorn, Tsunami, Yellow Crowned, Shimmers. In fact coppers, Tinsels and Opalescents are all really nice too... maaaan that's a long list. I'm so indecisive sad.gif