Katie

Most Beautiful Egg?

Which egg do you think is the prettiest?  

674 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Um, yeah, this is one that I find it hard to choose. I *really* like the solstice. But I like magma, bluna, nebula, ultraviolet, blusang, autumn, GoN, and shadow walker, too. Choosing one would be difficult. smile.gif

All the holiday eggs. Probably because i don't see them often.

I think the Solstice eggs are my new favorite. They gave me high hopes for the adult sprite, and I was not disappointed. I also like Nebula, Tsunami, Yellow-Crown, Soulpeace, Blusang, Guardian of Nature, Wrapping-Wing, Grave, and Rosebud.

I still think nebula have the most pretty egg. smile.gif (That was what I thought when I was new to the site aswell as now.)

Edit: I also think that the blusang and solstice eggs are gorgeous!

Edited by SilverMoonRain

I love the look of Blusang eggs they are just soo pretty. The Valentine holiday eggs are always stunning too and I do have a thing for seasonals (mostly spring and autumn) and stripes.

Seeing a Holly egg still makes me happy anytime, so I'll pick that. Other eggs may be more detailed, but it's just so bright and festive. Also, Bronze tinsel eggs. They always remind me of caramel drops. Sometimes, I get a bronze just so I can look at the egg on my scroll, and I also tend to go for em on the AP. They caaalll to me. xd.png Then Shadow Walker eggs. Though not really the egg itself, but their neat hatching sequence. It actually freaked me out for a moment this halloween - I forgot they fade like that. xd.png

Edited by s0r0k4

I can never pick one thing in situations like this. So it's list time!

In no particular order:

-Black Tea

-Gilded Bloodscale

-Ultraviolet

-Yellow-Crowned

-Guardian of Nature

-Solstice

-Heartseeker

Always and forever, the Neglected. Because once you see that lovely, sickly shade of green, scream TURN! in irc and get an enthusiastic GOT IT! from a trusted ally in experimentation, it becomes the most gorgeous thing in the history of ever. wink.gif

Second up, though, is that perty soulpeace. xd.png

Black Teas are probably my favorite, or Golden Wyverns...also my two favorite adults:P But I'm also partial to the Fall/Winter seasonals, the Shadow Walkers and the Tsunamis:)