Katie

Most Beautiful Egg?

Which egg do you think is the prettiest?  

674 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think all of the eggs are very unique in there own way. They all have different colors and designs on them. So which one is your favorite? My top two favorites are the Sweetling eggs and the Hollies. <3

I've always been in love with the Autumn eggs, myself. smile.gif

Hmmm...

I'm going to have to say the GoN Egg because it looks like a sapphire. happy.gif

Edit:: And it's Ridgewing, not Ridgeway. tongue.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

Day/Night Glory eggs are my favorite, followed by GoN and Nebulas.

Blue stripes, for some reason, I really like the egg sprites for. Something about the bright blue, is an nice combo. That's the only one so far I've seen that made me think "if I could freeze eggs I'd freeze one of those."

The Guardian of Nature eggs blew me away when I first saw them. They're definitely my favourites. I'm also very fond of the designs on Sweetling and Holly eggs. :3

The day/night glories, followed closely by black marrow, sunsongs, and GoN.

Edited by Nectaris

I'm highly fond of Silver eggs for some reason. o.0 I also love cheese eggs... I just want to nom one!! ^^ GoN's are next, they're beautiful.

Marrow, ribbon dancer, holly, glory, Guardian of Nature, and nebula eggs are all gorgeous. <3

Don't make me pick my favorite out of those. I can't. XD