Katie

Most Beautiful Egg?

Which egg do you think is the prettiest?  

674 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think that all the eggs are beautifully unique biggrin.gif I especially like the Sweetlings, Goldfish/Shallow Waters and the Blunas with all the rest being very close seconds!

My favorite egg is the GoN egg. It reminds me of glass, and it looks so perty.

These polls! Why is Dragon Horse never on the list?

I suppose I shall have to chose other then...

Autumns, hands down. Stripes (especially the blue ones) and Nebulas are close seconds, though.

The shininess of the GoN, followed by the shininess of the gold, then the morbidness of the vampires, and then the greenness of the frills.

I voted for autumns, but nebulas and sunsongs are really amazing too.

ETA: Oh yes, and the Guardian of Nature egg is also quite pretty. I forgot about that one since I almost never see it. :-)

Edited by tjekan

I voted for Sweetlings and Autumns. biggrin.gif I love the Sweetlings since they're just so detailed and pretty (can't wait to see more of them on Valentine's Day!) and the Autumns were the first eggs I ever saw that made me go "oh wow".

First would have to be the Black marrow, it displays my two favorite colors perfect. Second would be the ND. Edited by BlazingAces

Yulebuck! It looks like a peppermint candy. smile.gif

But I think my very favorite is the pumpkin egg. Gorgeous gorgeous color and it just looks like how pumpkin spice smells.

I said the holly egg, but I also really love the sunsong (which wasn't listed). It was tough, I really love all the eggs and sprites.

All of them are truly awesome, but glory drakes have always stuck out to me. Nebulas follow shortly after though.

edit: grammar changes.

Edited by votehim

My favourite are Bluna, GoN, Glory drake, Nebula, Shallow Water, Daydream, Yulebuck, Summer and Ridgewing. I'm sorry I can't for for all them.

My favorite eggs are the Skywings, closely followed by the Yulebucks. I also like the Vine (so shiny and green!), Magma (love its hatching sequence), Sweetling (pretty), and Bright-Breasted Wyvern (the little spots are cute).

Sunsong, defiantly. But since that wasn't on the list, I chose my next favorite: Nebula.

I, personally, love the Pumpkin eggs. I love the autumn-ish gold color <3

Me too, though I also really like the current version of the metallic eggs, and the Black Marrows.