frostmourne

Odd Abilities and Talents

All I can do is shoot a bow accurately. What about all you people?

I'm very tempted to bring up the Hunger Games. x3

Seriously, though, that sounds like an awesome talent. Shooting a bow is much more difficult than it looks, right?

As for me... um... I can... use Photoshop kind of well, I guess. And write decent poetry.

I can also make my eyes twitch around very quickly. I dunno how that looks to other people, but to me, it looks like an earthquake is going on.

I can make my eyes shake really fast, but... Im a lot better at it than most people, i can have a conversation while doing it. I can blink, then continue doing it with no delay. biggrin.gif Its awesome!

I can make my eyes go blank and pull my thumb so that it lies flat on my arm and I can flip my eyelids, make it seem I have strings attached to my mouth when I 'pull' it, twist my thumb so that it rests on the back of my hand at a 90 degrees angle and go cross eyed.

Oh wow. Can you do all that at the same time?

My friend at school can, it looks horrible -.-

I can, my friends say I'm a one man freak show or a human glitch. I can do a bunch of other things, too.

Thats insane Soiled...

Human Glitch, nice nickname biggrin.gif

I can make my eyes go blank and pull my thumb so that it lies flat on my arm and I can flip my eyelids, make it seem I have strings attached to my mouth when I 'pull' it, twist my thumb so that it rests on the back of my hand at a 90 degrees angle and go cross eyed.

AAAAIEEEEEEE!!! Ima have nightmares tonight.

I can go really crosseyed and roll my tongue... I have incredible abilities in art (as many top artists say, I'm a savont) and...and...and...I can tell when certain things are going to happen 8D and master pretty much any video game thrown at me...

Also did roller-skating for the first time ever today and already off the rail and going around the room after two hours and a fainting fit...

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Another talent i have: In my dreams, i see the baseline of the next day.

AKA, Future biggrin.gif

I can- censorkip.gif my brother is watching DORA!- roll my tongue, too, and cross all eight of my fingers in a few seconds without using my fingers to help. Also I can snap with ALL my fingers.

Wow, some of these are pretty cool!

All of my fingers are double jointed.

I'm also really good at using a bow, and the first arrow I shot was a bull's eye.

And.... crap. I had some more things I was going to post, and forgot them. dry.gif

The only "talent" I seem to have is memorizing mostly useless information about various things. People tell me I can draw well, but compared to a lot of my friends I can't draw worth crap.

...Oh, and I guess I'm okay at running some scribbles through a ton of filters in Gimp until it resembles somewhat-quality abstract art, but I don't really consider that much of a talent.

I can drink a bottle of water while holding it with ONLY my teeth. It comes in handy if you are thirsty and your hands are full. laugh.gif

Also, the tip of my right pointer finger is somewhat unique. I can bend it, lock it in place, and move my finger in a "come here" gesture without moving the tip.

I can whistle pretty well. And I can bend my thumb back so that they touch my wrist. And I can twist my thumb so that it can rest 90 degrees against the back of my hand. And I randomly memorize snippets of conversation without meaning to... I think that's it...

@soiled: please don't give rampaging wyvern nightmares! Jk jk.

I imitate Pokemon, Stitch from Lilo and Stitch, Chewbacca, and I can imitate just about any cat's specific meow (I have seven cats - none of them meow the same), hoot like an owl (two kinds, actually. Three if you count The Great Owl from NIMH). I think that's it.

I have an odd memory. I've memorized a few mostly useless things very well after only seeing/hearing it once or twice. Most recent being the number 41112131720394463912024817679819801. And this, but it's actually been useful xd.png

That's pretty much it. /boring~

I have double jointed fingers, so I can bend them over each other with no pain; and then able to unravel them without using my other hand.

It freaks some people out, but I think its funny~

I'm double jointed, but that's about it.

This isn't really an ability, but I tend to keep finding creepy *** stuff such as I just found out about a flu epidemic that killed more people in one year than the Black Death killed. It was called the Blue Death of 1918. I'm not making it up O.o And they only have 200 vaccines for it if breaks out again.

both of my little fingers are double jointed and i can remember a lot of things but for only for month. i do awesome in school until the finals because i can remember a lot for a short while after a month i forget.

and im not sure if this is a talent, but can sleep through notes in class but know everything on the slides

I can make genuine sounding duck noises by cupping my hands around my mouth and making the sounds in my throat in a special way. I can't really explain it and don't ask me how I found out because I honestly don't know.

I can touch my tongue to my nose easily...

My friends say I can draw pretty well, but compared to real artists my art looks horrific. TwT

My friends also think I am an awesome writer and I get compliments on my fiction from my teachers. I also get asked for writing tips a lot. Kinda scares me because I don't think I'm THAT good.

I'm good at pointing out flaws and being a pessimist... e.e

And an infamous type talent, I am notorious for forgetting pretty much anything and I seem to have little or no memories. >:U

EDIT: I can also whistle though my teeth and I use it as a substitute for not being able to whistle normally. I can make different notes, whistle songs, and generally annoy anyone in the nearby vicinity due to how high pitched it is.

Edited by Lalasa

I can "turn off" my tickle response when someone tries to tickle me on my sides.

Im not really talented, but the thing that could possibly be a talent would be a couple double-jointed fingers.

I can put my thumb on the back of my hand like that, but I have to use my other hand to put it into position. I can also snap with one of the toes on my left foot by dragging my finger over it. I also have the hearing of a bat: I can hear one of my cats meowing to be let inside almost anywhere in my house even when my parents can't, I can usually hear the TV all the way down two hallways and a flight of stairs from my bedroom, and the static from an old picturetube TV that has been turned on but not set to a channel is bone-jarring to me, but none of my classmates could hear it.