frostmourne

Odd Abilities and Talents

Apparently I can meow really well. One time, I meowed in front of my cat, and he looked at me like "O_O What?!"

Oh, and I can draw most animals really well biggrin.gif They're kinda cartoony, but they're good according to the other kids in my school smile.gif

I can whistle backwards. Meaning, I can suck air into my mouth, as well as whistle regularly. I can also pick stuff up with my toes and I am a kinda sorta escape artist. I also can kill a (small) spider with my bare hand, and I've also stunned a (live) fly in the same way. I can also jump like five-six feet in one jump, so long as I have a running start. Anyone else?

I can whistle backwards. Meaning, I can suck air into my mouth, as well as whistle regularly.

I can do that, too. ^^'

I can also somehow touch the tip of my nose with my tongue. And pick my nose with it...

I can also flip my tongue upside down and fold it in semi-half.

Hmm, let's see, what else... Oh. I'm good with those little metal puzzles made of two pieces that you have to separate. And yet I still don't know how I can do it!

And one other thing. I can memorize lyrics easily. Like, normally, I listen to a song three times and if I focus, I can remember the lyrics perfectly.

I can make air come out of my eyes but my mom hates it so I dont do it anymore xd.png It looks really cool in the pool though :3

I can make air come out of my eyes but my mom hates it so I dont do it anymore xd.png It looks really cool in the pool though :3

Haha, I can do that too! A guy once pushed milk out of his eye the same way!

I can eat cereal like a criminal mastermind.

That's what someone told me over the summer. I hold the bowl very close to my body and below my face so now I look like a criminal mastermind rubbing hands together manically...

Hm, I would if you can get paid to do that. Just kidding.

i can 'fold' my fingers over one-another on both hands, make a 'loop' with my tongue, and i once had a rather/somewhat-friendly conversation with a Buzzard once...

does any of this count?

Edited by teslakana

I am, on an unpredictable level and uncontrolled level - telepathic. I can't do it on demand, but I have been able to receive images or pictures in my mind. It is extremely hard to explain.

On a mundane level - I have "witch fingers"

and my husband can lick the back of his throat with his tongue - aka - "swallow it"

I can twist my tongue upside down, and I can "shrink" it so it looks like half my tongue is missing. I can also make my eyes go up so much that it shows only the white part.

I can speak fast. I can speak 16 syllable in 1 sec. (In Korean. Not English;) (I hope this could count.)

oh, before i forget...

i have the somewhat-disturbing ability to flush blood throughthe veins inside my own eyeballs, thus, gradually (and very, very painfully) changing their colour..

and i can click most of my joints

for example, i can lean over the back of the normal four-legged chair and my spine pops more-or-less like bubblewrap dry.gif

I would pay to see that teslakana! The changeing color thing. If I am correct, that means that they turn blue?

I can imitate animal noises and accents

i unintentionally pick up on a lot of accents and i have to apologize to people when i hang out with them because i end up mimicking on accident

I can put both my legs behind my head at the same time (though not many people get to see that as I can't do it while wearing trousers!)

I can dislocate my shoulders, meaning that if I am handcuffed behind my back I can bring both arms over my head to the front of my body. I can also skip (like with a rope) using my arms if I am on a trampoline.

I used to be able to do somersaults on a trampoline but I don't think I can any more as I haven't practised for years.

I can whistle backwards.

I can go 24 hours without peeing without becoming uncomfortable (discovered on a international coach trip).

I can learn short or medium length passages (one or two sides of paper or a part in a play) in one evening by reading it through a few times. I also became minorly famous at my school for being the techie who could understudy for the whole cast (I knew the whole play by heart before most of the cast were off script) and for learning one of our set texts for English totally off by heart. I'm not sure how it works, but I read something or hear it performed more than a couple of times and it seems to stick.

I can make the Perry the Platypus noise VERY well. (Doesn't sound like a talent but a lot of people ask me to make the sound for them.)

I'm very good at mimicking bird noises.

I can sound like Batman.

I can write essays and papers like you wouldn't believe. I can make complete bull shark sound like Stephen Hawking wrote it.

I'm very good at memorizing.

I can read super fast and still understand what I just read.

I'm very good with kids, they are just attracted to me for some reason. (This is most definitely a talent.)

(After writing all this out I realized I have no life and true talent. ohmy.gif )