frostmourne

Odd Abilities and Talents

I can... bend my thumb really far back (not the whole thumb, I mean bend the upper half of it over so it makes like an arch). But that's nothing compared to you guys. Pfft. biggrin.gif

I can do a impression of a velociraptor.

Yeah, I'm weird....

Piggygirl, I can meow too! Haha. Anyway, I sit weirdly. No one can do it in my grade. I always sit bum down, knees holding up my chin, which some are able to, but without bum down. Then, I can sit same position but shoulders in front of my knees. I sit like this in class when i am super bored.

I can make loud eagle/bird of prey noises.

I can also make things go blury and go double(its easyer when im tired!).But only if the things are within 1 metre from my eyes...

I can... bend my thumb really far back (not the whole thumb, I mean bend the upper half of it over so it makes like an arch). But that's nothing compared to you guys. Pfft.

I can do that to! Well...I think..If its what I think your writing about...I bend the joint at the nuckle backwards,so it clicks, then I move the joint below it forwards....To the point of touching my palm(I dont make it touch my palm much.)...while bending the tip of my thumb forwards...I confuse some people in class with it and they try to do it...And fail...

I can make heaps of different growling noises...From dragon/dog growls to odd dino like growls/calls/speech too.You know, stuff like that.

I can pop my ears at will.

Move my nose up and down at will, but its hard to do it when im laughing...

and... a very simple one:I can cross my eyes.

Edited by creepado

I can cross all my fingers and toes, bend my pinky back at a 90 degree angle and touch my fingers to my wrist. *takes a few minutes between finishing this post*

I can also do the cimminon thing (and swallow without it coming out my nose/mouth)

Though a little bit burns my nose.

'cuse me while I wash this down tongue.gif

I can contact juggle!

... yeah, about the only special thing I can do with my body. xd.png

No, wait. I can move my nose up and down, and my nostrils in and out. Also can roll my tongue, cross my eyes and cross my last two fingers without helping it with my other hand. I can also bend any joint of my fingers independently.

I think that's it. biggrin.gif

I can wiggle my ears, and do a perfect impersonation of Fluttershy from the .Mov My Little Pony spoofs. I can also sing half of the entire Pokerap.

Hey hey hey, gotta catch 'em all...

A lot of what I'm reading is basically, "I can use my vocal chords and eyes." Well I sure hope those don't count as odd abilities. It'd actually be more odd if you couldn't use them.

I can lay my hand flat and left the tips of my fingers an inch off the surface of whatever I'm touching just the tips, I can also cross all four fingers on both hands as well as cross my middle and ring fingers without touching them with my other hand and I can touch my chin with my tongue

im not sure if this counts as an odd ability but i can juggle, unicycle and juggle on a unicycle =D

a perfect impersonation of Fluttershy from the .Mov My Little Pony spoofs.

So basically you're good at doing a Fat Albert impersonation? Because that's what the .mov Fluttershy was meant to sound like.

Oh, and abilities for me...um....well, I'm fairly good at various imitations and impersonations, which isn't that special. I can crack my neck, back, knuckles, and toes, which I do more because it feels good.

Uh...I don't actually have many odd 'abilities'. I have a musical ear and can carry almost any tune, I guess that counts?

Edited by Jackal

I'm fairly good at various imitations and impersonations, which isn't that special. I can crack my neck, back, knuckles, and toes, which I do more because it feels good.

Uh...I don't actually have many odd 'abilities'. I have a musical ear and can carry almost any tune, I guess that counts?

I can do that stuff, too! High five!

Oh oh.

All of my fingers are double jointed. I can bend them weirdly. Nothing extreme but people say they look broken.

Until this year I thought it was something everyone could do.

Like this.

Not sure if this counts as an ability... XD

Edited by Switch

I can expel carbon dioxide at will.

lmao dying of laughter

Not really an impressive ability, but I can pop my ears by will.

What, really?? I thought everyone could do that. Welp, I guess that's pretty much the only thing I can do.

Not sure if this counts, but I think my hips are double-jointed. I can run on all fours (literally, hands and feet) without my bum sticking up in the air. And I'm pretty fast too xd.png I can also walk in a crouch position, make all sorts of animal sounds (roars, howls, growls, hisses, purring like a cat, etc.) and most of my fingers are double jointed.

Yes, I'm strange laugh.gif

I learned how to lucid dream, which is pretty cool tongue.gif

I haven't been able to do this for years! Teach me sensei!

On another note, I can do this super incredible thing. If I concentrate really hard, I can move both my eyelids down, covering up my eye, at the same time! It's like the whole world goes black for a moment! Can anybody else do this?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What I wrote is what some of these other posts sounded like to me!

Edited by stromzone

I can stay up past two a.m. regularly with only a slight loss in attention and efficiency. Granted, after too many days in a row I get rather drowsy, but that can be fixed by sleeping a few hours in the afternoon.

I can drink large amounts of dihydrogen monoxide (which is known to be a factor in acid rain and is fatal if inhaled) in large amounts with no negative affects.

I can drink large amounts of dihydrogen monoxide (which is known to be a factor in acid rain and is fatal if inhaled) in large amounts with no negative affects.

You forgot that most factories use it in their processes and it's used in nuclear power plants. You can drink it? Well, I can bathe in it tongue.gif

Apparently my reading (as in books) speed is extremely fast. But it's funny, because I don't think so, I read at MY normal speed, and I absorb everything I read...

Same here. I read the harry potter series in less than five days! And I was at school on those days, too.