frostmourne

Odd Abilities and Talents

I can...

- Individually move my eyes around

- Shake my eyes

- Touch my elbows together behind my back

- Read upside-down really easily, as if the words were right-side up

- Throw cards Gambit-style (I was bored in class one day, and had a deck of cards)

- Make realistic cat noises

I can:

-Read texts that are upside-down as easily and fast as if the text was the right side up.

-Do everything both-handed.

-Mirror-writing (that's probably not a word; I mean the kind of writing you need a mirror to read).

-Move my ears.

Not as odd as some other people's abilities, but the first two are very useful.

Well, I can sort of twitch, shift, or "perk" my ears.

I found this out within the past three months. Only recently managed to do it on command, though. Originally it would just happen if someone was yelling from a distance.

Kinda boring.

Well, let's join this fabulous parade of awesome and absolutely useless stuff! What can I do (and what doesn't really help me to earn money)?.. All tested:

- multiply six-figured numbers in my mind (top useless stuff, who cares about it when we have calculators at windows and cell phones? xd.png );

- read a page and learn it by heart from the first/second reading (no actual need to do it, even Hollywood celebrities don't need this skill, as we can see from their movies);

- solve almost any normal trigonometry or topology formula in not more than 10 minutes (yeah, a perfect ability for the one who have been hating math ever since it was invented and graduated from school long enough to have own kids since then);

- dance for a couple of hours without having a rest (best is to multiply six-figured numbers in your mind at the same time, right);

- drink a bottle of whiskey on my own and have some guts to walk home on foot (takes some guts, but that's what you really feel for after using the previous ability);

- not to sleep for 3 days (goes perfect with continuously using of the previous one);

- hold my breath for 5 minutes (this one you actually do before starting this whiskey thing);

- communicate with animals better than with people (appears that people themselves are not so fond of this ability; don't know about animals, though, they never tell me);

- play adoptable games at work with my boss being absolutely sure it is my job (this one can work for everyone, if you manage to get a boss who has even less ideas of what you actually should do than you);

- pretend to be a lawyer dealing with the household documents, and find a mistake in real lawyer's work (not so hard again, everyone can beat a lawyer using a bit of logic);

- make a good cup of coffee (this is one is truly odd... never seen anyone else capable of this);

- not to draw, paint or design anything (a quick look at the internet tells me there are really few of us in the world).

I can

Touch my elbows behind my back

Make my tongue fat or thin. Like lllllll thickness vs llll thickness

Make my tongue into a bowl shape

Roll my tongue into a u shape, w shape and vvv shape

Press my palms together and do something like a body wave, just with the palms. It looks elasticky.

Have this weird connection with cats...they seem to like me more than others. Or it could just be some ego issue playing up here xd.png

I can:

Feel someone from somewhat far away with my eyes closed. I can sort of feel their entire body near me. It's hard to explain.

Everyone else has neat-o things. All I do is make funny noses and touch my nose with my tongue -.-

I am good at:

-Stupid voices.

-Sounding like a ticked off reptile.

-Predicting things. No, seriously, I'll joke about something, or think something's going to happen, and it HAPPENS.

-Putting my foot behind my head.

That's all there is to say on the matter.

Edited by Dragonluver

I can:

Feel someone from somewhat far away with my eyes closed. I can sort of feel their entire body near me. It's hard to explain.

This. Everytime someone enters my 'field', I can feel it. Really annoying when I'm facing away from the door and everyone walks into my room. But, using this, I can also 'tag' objects and keep tabs on where they are.

I can levitate. Animals love me. I'm like a magnet. There was this super mean cat that no one got along with, and I got it to eat treats out of my hand!

I sometimes dream of what is to happen. My mom too. I wanted a manga so much, that I dreamt of finding it but I didn't have my wallet. The next day, the same thing happened. And then the next day I got my wallet and found it again and bought it. xd.png

If i'm thinking, I think about what i'm going to think of next. It's weird.

I can make this weird squishy noise with my cheeks and back teeth.

I can plan in circles. I'm not sure how else to explain it.

I can bend part of my second toe on both feet backwards. It's hard to explain.

I can spread my toes apart like fingers. Kinda like Beast from x-men does smile.gif

I can bend my pinky fingers across the back of my hands at a 90 degree angle. I have to put them there with my other hand, but still...

Also, I can get my foot into the kitchen sink, which is a few inches over waist high.

Edited by Wildcard999

Heh. I can do an uncanny impression of Stitch from Lilo and Stitch. So can my brother. He can also do a creepily accurate imitation of Gollum from LotR, and solve a Rubik's cube in under 30 seconds most of the time. (I can also solve a cube, but not nearly as fast.)

I'm also pretty good with birdcalls. Most of the common birds (and some more uncommon ones) in our area, I can identify when I hear them sing.

Does reading really fast count as a weird talent? I remember when Chris Paolini's Brisingr came out, I was done with it in like a day.

Does reading really fast count as a weird talent? I remember when Chris Paolini's Brisingr came out, I was done with it in like a day.

I have this too. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? 4 hours.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

That's cool that you can do the birdcalls. I don't really pay attention to the birds out here much, but I can immitate a wide range of other animals, including owls, seals, parrot, a large or medium dog bark and a small cow. But my pride and joy immitation is a cat. I have cats, so I have many opportunities to immitate them and I usually parrot back every sound they make. I can make almost every sound they can, except a purr. I could never get a purr. My mom can, my brother can, but I never could.

dry.gif

I can:

same, but ti's not just people... it's kinda different. it's only around my head, for a circle as big as an old laptop. it tickles... lol

um... what else?

-i can kinda predict music (i know what note comes next), and i have a good rhythm memory (when i want to tongue.gif)

-psychic dreams much?

-forge peoples writing kinda well (not an entire paragraph, a few words)

Well i have dreams about what is going to happen, but in like 1 year into the future O.o

Also, when im alone, and someone or sumthing is getting nearer to me, i can sense it. Its like a buzzing sound in my head telling me someone is coming tongue.gif

I have this too. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? 4 hours.

Same! smile.gif I can really tear through books, unless they're homework. Then it draaaaaagggggsss.... Ugh.

I can make a weird scratchy noise in my throat. It kinda sounds like a pig.

Edit: Grammar error, I'm too cool for those. cool.gif

Edited by ~AllTimeLow~

I've somehow learned to make my way around in pitch black REALLY well. Almost as good as I can see normally. I don't know how, or why (maybe something like that "field" thing someone said earlier), but I can just sense when I'm about to run into something.

I can read in my dreams. I can usually read a book before it even comes out in real life and 90% of the plot right.

I can pull the same trick with movies, although I usually only remember how it ended when I wake up.