frostmourne

Odd Abilities and Talents

You know how your joints can click? Well, I can purposefully click my big toes, the toes beside my big toes, my arms, the bit above my heels, my wrists, my shoulders, and sometimes my jaw.

I can also sometimes click my fingers if I pull them, usually the middle three fingers.

I can bend my arm back a bit too far (I'll post pics later), I can wiggle my ears, and even jiggle my eyes so they look like I am having spasms.

I have very little feeling in both of my pinkies. I can also bend them back really far and it doesn't hurt. I think the only time it would actually hurt if I broke it. I can.. I don't know how to explain it, but stress my fingers so that they look really crippled and broken, almost as if someone slammed an iron door with my fingers in it. I can bend my thumb behind the closest knuckle. There's actually a lot of strange things I can do with my fingers, they're horribly double-jointed.

Ugh! All this finger...bending...cracking...stuff is getting on my nerves.

I can click almost every joint in my body.

I can tie a cherry stalk in a knot in my mouth using only my tongue.

oh and I can shoot water/saliva out from under my tongue .. it kinda looks like a viper spitting huh.gifrolleyes.gif

TD.x.

Let's see...I can whinny like a horse, whistle while breathing in (but not blowing out), I'm double jointed in my pinky and ring fingers on both hands (more so on the right than the left) and I have a very interesting trick I can do while listening to notes being played on an instrument. If someone plays two notes at the same time on a piano, I can literally split the sounds in my head and play back each individual note on my saxophone perfectly. I freaked out my saxophone teacher when I did it, but it was cool.

I'm not sure if it counts as an ability or its just a skill, but if you plonk me in the middle of a grassy field I can pretty much name you every plant growing in it. If that doesn't sound like much, next time you're in one just look at all the different stuff growing in it, including all the different kinds of grass!

*geek is shot*

All of my fingers are "doubble jointed" and I can pop both of my thumbs out of socket at will.

My toes are double jointed and I can roll my eyes up so you can only see the whites of my eyes.

I can imitate many accents. Some I exaggerate more than others (it's really amusing, actually). But I struggle with Australian accents.

I crack my knuckles constantly, as well as my neck, wrists, toes, and ankles. It's more of a bad habit, or a tic, than an odd ability.

I'm not sure if it counts as an ability or its just a skill, but if you plonk me in the middle of a grassy field I can pretty much name you every plant growing in it. If that doesn't sound like much, next time you're in one just look at all the different stuff growing in it, including all the different kinds of grass!

*geek is shot*

oh no .. that's VERY cool *TD applauds Chiaki*

I can remember the tune of pretty much every song i've ever heard more than once. Like I can still hum and play band songs from 5th grade (which is about 6 years ago) X)

And just the other day I caught myself humming a song I hadn't heard since I was a little kid. Strange how that happens.

Edited by GoldenShadowFire

I like researching stuff, no kidding. Sometimes the stuff I dig up slightly amazes me xd.png

I can guess the time with freakish accuracy most of the time, the exception being if I wake up in the middle of the night.

What i have read from this thread i have concluded that everyone can vibrate their eyes...except me

Well I'm sure if this is an a ability but animals seem to quickly grow to like me. I have also been told I can imitate a cat pretty well.

I too can mimic cat sounds, mostly purring an 'meow'ing

I am double jointed in my shoulders so I can swivel them around to the front and touch my elbows to eachother, it looks like I'm build backwards apparently lol. I can also bend backwards and put my shoulders between my legs, and if I put my hand on a flat surface I can rotate it in a complete circle 8D

I can imitate many accents. Some I exaggerate more than others (it's really amusing, actually). But I struggle with Australian accents.

Haha, ditto with the accents, though it's Scottish that I struggle with. It winds up turning into something else most of the time. My French one is somewhere between accurate and horrifying though, depending on how flouncy I'm feeling.

I can also write legibly with both hands and with my left foot.

I can mew and hiss and bark and whine and i can make a sound that sounds like a baby dragon. Plus me and animals get connected really fast.

Edited by Laurarockstar

Does the ability to read both upside down and backwards count? And writing backwards too.

It should. That's pretty cool. You can pretend to be Luna Lovegood.

I can read Japanese backwards. I just figured that out tonight. It made me happy.

Does the ability to read both upside down and backwards count? And writing backwards too.

I can do that too.

I can't really write upside down, but I can write backwards...with both hands two. (i.e. mirror image writing)