frostmourne

Odd Abilities and Talents

And I'm terrible with plants even though I try not to be. They just die on me no matter what I do. They live longer if I just ignore them. That's like... an anti-talent

Thats me and fish o.O whenever I try to care for my fish they die, and if I just ignore them they live for ages. Wtf fish?

~

I can do this weird thing where my eyes shake :/ but when I try to get it on video the video doesn't capture it T.T

I can whistle while breathing in and out

Im not sure if its me or my cat but its like I have conversations with my cat o.O I meow at her and every single time, she will meow back/growl/hiss/purr or something else. My mom commented that it looks like were having a conversation lol

Im sure theres more but I can't think of any

Edited by boscodelta

I'm really good at shooting skeet. oh, and I can throw a basketball into the hoop BACKWARDS from half court. but not forwards.

I can wiggle my ears, but that's easy. I can read upside-down, but it's hard, and I can write backwards and upside-down but not fluently (fail).

I can crack my knuckles, fingertips, ankles, the part where your thigh connects to the hip, I can crack my toes and shoulders and elbows and neck and spine. I can't crack my nose or my collarbone (but my friend can pop hers back and fourth-- she makes me touch it when she does that ><""").

I can twitch my ears; independant of each other or together.

I can do the clover tongue thing partially. The "leaves" aren't very entire so it comes out more like a wave-like pattern on the edge of my tongue xd.png

I often make odd (think aquatic. I've never heard them from a human before, and my sib can't copy them) noises randomly, usually from boredom or happiness. I only do it around my fam. xd.png

I can talk goat. Very well.

I can remember a snap shot of a place, or a way the car moves going into a oddly set drive, for years. Yet math kills me.

when ever i look at something very bright my eyes don't hurt and i can imitate a lot of noises

Edited by iceclaw935

I can meow almost exactly like a cat and get them to talk back to me, and I used to be able to do a gibbon call. My gibbon call was so good that when I was at a zoo standing on front of a gibbon cage and did it, the gibbon started to call back! I was soon wishing I never did that... the whole zoo probably heard the gibbon it was so loud! xd.png

I can roll my tongue into a u, but that's genetic, so it doesn't really count.

While I do that I can make a sound simmilar to whistling and it drives my dad nutz

I can mimic a lot of stereotypical voices if that counts

for example a brooklyn accent

Edited by Bone Horror19

i can litteraly just play every song i haer on pioano 0.0 but its reeealy annoying cause i am taking iano lessons and i end up trying to play everything bu ear and i still cant read music too well >0<

and i can convince peoples to try stuff. thats why i actually have friends who like my little pony xd.png

I can feel my muscles like rope. I can't explain any better than that... Like, I can touch my arm and poke it... and then I'll get this feeling and rub the part, and I can feel stuff moving back and forth. It happens all across my body ><

IRL, I'm really good at lying and convincing others...

And~

`when I read or see words, each word has a specific feeling and an image associated to it, and I can't control it. hard to explain ><

`when hearing sounds, I see things... like a thread, but they have special properties and characteristics; taylor swift's voice is round and smooth, small, and it feels gentle, but not like a feather GAH I CAN'T EXPLAIN

I am kinda ambidexterous, double jointed thums, and this other thing I can do. So I can lay down and stretch both arms back completely then cross my pinkies. Sounds wield but looks cool. I can also move one eye at a time, and put my feet behind my head.

I can roll my tongue into a u, but that's genetic, so it doesn't really count.

I can do that too... But then so can everyone else around were I live (hehe I lives on a nicely inbred island xd.png ) can also curl my upper lip to touch my nose without effort...

I also have very odd sight (I think)... and it makes everything kinda move.... it's kinda hard to explain 0.o so I try my best... It's like seeing with a layer of staticy TV channel. It's easiest to see colors and shadows shift when my sights dominated by a color, like at night-time... It creeps the freak out of me when I cant sleep too... because I'll stare out into the pitch black room and the shadows with slur about... (I used to think I was seeing ghosts moving about when I was little)

But I also have superb night vision (maybe due to above xd.png ) and can usually see everything around me (however since everything's desaturated from the lack of light I have bad perspective)

lastly I can tell when someones lying..... even if I personally feel the persons not (it's like a tingle on the back of my head)

Edited by 626lavaheart

I'm double jointed in all of my fingers. And my arms. It's useful for freaking out my firends xd.png

I'm also good at imitating voices. I have perfect pitch.

Edited by SeaSong

I can bend my knees so far in the opposite direction that it looks like I've swivelled my legs around 180 degrees. No joke. I can bend my fingers far back too.

I can't whistle or snap my fingers. :c

But I kind of do the same thing incondicency says, about sounds being like a thread...

Edited by Jadeninja

All I can do is shoot a bow accurately. What about all you people?