frostmourne

Odd Abilities and Talents

Well it's my first time starting a new topic, so here it goes. Do you have an odd ability? I so please post.

I can growl, literally I don't know how but I think I move my tongue really fast.

I also can bend my fingers at the last joint without bending my other finger joints, this makes my fingers look like they belong to a witch.

Edited by frostmourne

I am super special awesome at doing a Spanish accent. :3 I was always really good at rolling my r's.

I can make a noise that sounds like water dripping like cameron from ferris bullers day off.

I can shake my eyes, or something like that. And every finger of mine is double jointed, so they bend at awkward angles. And I have a empty space behind my left thumb, so I can bend it weirdly too.

I can move my ears by themselves, bend only the tip of my finger, touch my thumb in the same arm he is, move my hair to fake a wig (?), and I can lick my elbow. Barely, but I can.

I also can whistle very loud, put some coins up my nose, put a nail up my nose, put a pencil up my nose, reach my whole back, and finally I can do a MoonWalk.

Edited by caramba2654

I can move both of my eyes independently. I've been able to do that since I can remember but I've yet to go cross eyed!

Oh and I can name every country in the world in under two minutes. I won third place in a talent show for that one!

I am double jointed in both thumbs and I can imitate the call of a green frog

also i can lick the tip of my nose with my tongue

Edited by chickenhound

I can move both of my eyes independently. I've been able to do that since I can remember but I've yet to go cross eyed!

Ooooh! I also can do that, but I go cross eyed almost every time. BTW, it's a grat way to watch 3D videos on Youtube.

And I forgot to add to the previous post, but I can shoot saliva from under my tongue whenever I want.

Edited by caramba2654

I can meow just like a cat. And make cats confused.

I can stay for minutes in one place without moving at all. Like a statue. And stare at the wall. I'm weird. biggrin.gif

I can meow just like a cat. And make cats confused.

Edit because I just noticed this. It's fun to confuse the cats, right? XD

I'm good at imitating cat sounds and communicating with cats in general. Just this Christmas, I was showing my stepmother how I could yowl like a cat and my great-grandmother looked around and asked if the cat was hurt.

I'm also able to fix just about anything using just about anything. Once, I fixed a broken digital camera shutter using a lighter, some old plastic, and a thumbtack. It worked for a miraculous five minutes before breaking again. I maintain that if I'd have had a thicker piece of metal available and some stronger plastic to melt I could have made it last at least a week, maybe longer. :P

Edited by AngelKitty

I can, like, bend my thumbs in an odd way. The base knuckle-bone of the thumb comes into contact with some other bone in the hand, producing a nice popping/cracking sound- Quite handy since I can't snap my fingers. :P

And I forgot to add to the previous post, but I can shoot saliva from under my tongue whenever I want.

I am actually jealous of you, if you can really do this. I can do it, but it is always random and by accident, like when I'm talking real fast.. O.O

Erm, don't know how odd or unusual it is, but I can whistle through my teeth. Drives my sister crazy. Little kids tend to love it, though, because I can whistle without looking like I am. XD

i have a really odd connection with animals. doenst matter what it is, stray, wild, or not, i can always get it to come to me..if that counts...

I can make the most inhuman sounds ever. :|

That's cause you're not human. xd.png

I can manipulate my voice pretty well. I can do a squeaky voice, a stereotypical fat girl's voice, maybe a guy's voice (on a good day), and other voices. Sometimes I can make my self sound like a muppet. xd.png

Carry four 12pk sodas at once with two hands. The key to that trick is by using Mr. Spock's live long and prosper sign. Lay down two boxes side-by-side first. Then tuck two fingers into one slit, and the remaining two into the other. Useful trick, but I wouldn't recommend if there's a long distance.

I can also pick up things with my toes.

Edited by xxDragonisPrimusXX

I was the third gunman on the grassy knoll.

I guess this would be considered some kind of odd ability...I never need an alarm clock, never have used one. All I do is think about the time I want to wake up before I go to sleep, and I will wake up within 5-10 minutes of that time. smile.gif It's never failed me. Works like a charm! lol

I can flip my eyelids inside out. It's pretty gross so I stopped doing it a while back. I'll occasionally do it when someone really ticks me off. There like, "Blah blah blah.." and then I do it and their heads explode. It's a pretty neat talent.