frostmourne

Odd Abilities and Talents

Lets see... I can sometimes control animals. I was in my bed one night and some dogs were barking and I was like "Halt!" and they stopped. Then I said "Proceed" and they started again. I am animal god, bring me snacks.

I can also bend my thumb backward below my knuckle. Scares the censorkip.gif out of people.

Lastly, I can cross my left eye while the right stays looking forward.

I had this dream once, I was in a hospital, with two doctors and my mum, and I was giggling every few seconds (Laughing gas, anyone? I hate it).

The next day, it happened. I've had other moments like that, so...

I be teh psychic kid.

Edited by Shiny_Giratina

How's this:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I can do that too! smile.gif

I can also mimic voices and for some reason i always know who's on the phone

I have hitchhiker's thumb. I can bend my thumbs at 90˚ angles on my own, and if I use one hand to bend them, I can move my thumbs back even further. It doesn't feel any different than moving your fingers normally do.

I can vibrate my eyes. If I relax them in a certain way, they move back and forth very quickly.

I can also carry an entire load of groceries in one trip by sticking all the bags on my arms and then carrying the milk gallons one or two to a hand.

I can meow very realistically. However, I don't know what I'm saying. I think I'm saying "FEED ME!!!" with a human accent but I could be saying anything really.

I can bend my arms like you're normally bending your elbow but so my arms go down further (sorta in an arc) past where your elbow would normally lock when the arm is fully extended.

I can also turn my arm so my elbow is facing up while my hand is normal and do the other arm trick like that- this also helps me play the piano facing backwards (so my body is not facing the keys but I still know what I play and am fully able to)

I can tell where someone is inside the house even when I'm not in the same room or in the house.

I sometimes have dreams two/three nights before that come true...

i have double jointed elbows, i can intimidate cat noise quite well and i can perform a range of growls, hisses and roars.(can be fun to make someone jump ninja.gif )

um... don't laugh at me but i have huge cheeks. when i puff them up, i look like a squirrel

i can also growl, hiss, and meow realistically... working on barking and mooing at the moment lol

also, if somebody has their hand up behind my head, i can feel it kinda tickling my head

Edited by dragcave:D

I have super powers.

No seriously.

I can trip over air.

I swear, I've only done it a few times now, but I've been working on cultivating my talent. Maybe someday I can start using my powers for good (or to take over the world)?

I can tell someone's personality just by they way they talk or the way they write/type.I was never wrong.

I can tell someone's personality just by they way they talk or the way they write/type.I was never wrong.

Really now?

Then guess me if your so clever.

Odd ability wise..

you know how your lungs start to burn when you go too long inbetween breaths?

Mine don't do that until I've gone a minute or two without a breath, and I don't mean holding my breath either . Instead like there's no air in my lungs and it takes two minutes for it to resister with my brain.

This is probably just nerves not functioning right.

Edited by Sorrowgrave

I can do the eye vibration thing, and wish I could do the compass thing.

I also used to be able to wake myself up from inside a dream by opening my eyelids inside a dream, and then actually doing it in real life. I used to be able to wake at a certain time, now I can't do that.

I can also store air or something along those lines and therefore burp on command.

I can meow very realistically. However, I don't know what I'm saying. I think I'm saying "FEED ME!!!" with a human accent but I could be saying anything really.

Fun to do to cats. ^^

I've mimicked my cat so well that the other people in the room thought he was being extremely vocal, until we overlapped that is.

I can also make the bleep bloop bloop sound that some car alarms make when they are being armed/disarmed. So much fun to mess with people at malls.

Lastly, I used to be able to mimic eagle screeches (a few different species) until I caught a bad cold and lost my voice. I've not been able to make the sounds since.

I don't know exactly what it's called (double-jointed, I think? but where exactly am i double-jointed, not sure), but when I was younger I could do this weird thing where I would.... gah, how do I even explain it.

Streach your arms straight in front of you, and grab onto one finger with the opposite hand, bring the linked-arms up above your head, and try to go all the way over your head so that your hands touch the small of your back, without letting go of your finger. Most people can't. It's definitely not "normal", 'cause I can actually feel my shoulder-socket moving or popping or something when I do it.

I haven't been able to do it in over a year, tho. Growing up sucks, lol

I can also hold my breath for over 3 minutes (longest I've clocked so far is 3 minutes 23 seconds), but I've actually trained myself for that.

(I'm amazed how many people here talk about meowing like a cat! Whenever I meow I get weird looks from my mom. .... She really should be used to it by now.)

Edited by Marie19R

I can blow bubbles with my eye. Well, my tear duct. They dont float or anything lol but i can freak out a ton of people smile.gif Apparently its creepy to see someone with tiny bubbles covering their eyeball.

I had this dream once, I was in a hospital, with two doctors and my mum, and I was giggling every few seconds (Laughing gas, anyone? I hate it).

The next day, it happened. I've had other moments like that, so...

I be teh psychic kid.

I get those dreams as well.

we be teh psychic kidz

I can do chicken and horse noises really well.

I have minor deja-vu moments. In a dream, I'll have glimpses of something (a table with a red book on it, or maybe a pillow with scissors on it) and the next day, i see exactly that

i can fit my whole fist in my mouth

i can write upside down quite easily, which is handy in class (passing notes/writing a message on people's papers when i sit across from them)

that's really all i can think of right now. probably the weirdest one is fitting my hand in my mouth. my mom thinks its freaky.

I can twitch my irises. It is kind of creepy, but pretty cool. tongue.gif I can also mimic horse sounds really well.

I can move my pupils, like make them bigger or smaller no matter the light and I can move my ears. heh can't really do much else.

I can move my pupils, like make them bigger or smaller no matter the light and I can move my ears. heh can't really do much else.

PUPIL CONTROL > FLOOD CONTROL

I can:

-Move the first and third toes on my right foot without moving the second. So it's like I'm flipping you off with my foot.

-Cross my eyes and then rotate my right completely around without moving the left.

-Twitch the cartilage in my bottom eyelids so that it looks like something's trying to poke its way out.

-Meow realistically(I'm talking "Is there a cat in the house?" realistically)

-I used to be able to purr(Not just the tongue kind kids do) but I forgot how.

I can dilate my pupils on command. It's just hard to get them back to normal. Normally I have to stare at a light or blink a billion times. Not full dilation mind you, just make them bigger like if you covered your eyes momentarily.

I can go crossed eyed, I can move my nostrils and my ears, I can also make cricket noises and I can meow really well blink.gif that usually makes my cats stare at me, and my most amazing talent; I can burp on command xd.png no soda needed and they are really loud, I can swallow air tongue.gif . I just realized I'm really weird -__-

What i can do:

-Put my foot behind my head-

-Bend my thumb behind my knuckles-

-Bend my feet all the way around-

-Dislocate parts of my body-

-Can make myself fit into many different small locations-

-Meow, bark, and quack. Realistically-