frostmourne

Odd Abilities and Talents

The power of suggestion is strong in me. wink.gif

Also I can climb thingys, like trees or even flag poles with ease. Getting back down is my only problem.

And yes I pick things up with my toes all the time. I did it at work awhile ago and my boss was all, "we can't have monkeys here, theres a no pet policy." lol, smile.gif

Edited by libby2999

Can tangle earbuds without touching them.

Sounding just like the little girl, saying, "Its so fluffy, im gonna die!"

I can roll my tongue. Lol. Not a very good skill.

I am unusually quiet when I move. My parents always say, How come when you walk there's no sound? How come I didn't hear you come up behind me?

I've scared them a few times by padding into the kitchen, and they didn't notice me since their back was turned. When I reach them, they jump and say, When did you get here?! laugh.gif I think I might've been a cat in my previous life? smile.gif

Can see small objects very well. A good perception I've had since I was a kid. I would often notice things in the background other people wouldn't have seen until I pointed it out.

I can touch my wrist with my thumb (of the same hand) smile.gif .

Edited by rubyshoes

I've... mastered the art of eyebrow raising? I can raise both independently or together to create the ultimate judgmental glance.

/is totally unimpressive

Mmmm, well, my sense of smell it's very, VERY acute... Like, I can detect a gas leak just entering a house or I can smell the food and know their taste just by smelling it.

After growing up my life surrounded by cats and dogs most of them don't attack me or get scared. I can also imitate some of the sounds they do (hiss, bark, meow, whimper, etc).

My feet: I use them almost as often as my hands when I am on my house, only thing I can't really do is write (with a pen/pencil) with them.

I can touch my eyeballs with my fingers. And I don't get grossed by it, works as a great form of torture for when my classmates are annoying.

Friki memory: I can memorize several things related to videogames and anime. Need to know how to kill X thing on World of Warcraft? Just ask me. Looking for a piece of heart on a Legend of Zelda game? I can give you the locations of the pieces you probably haven't checked. Need to know the location of a specific pokemon on X version? I am a pokedex with legs.

Yeah... I am a effin' walking video game guide tongue.gif

Well I can play my trumpet holding it upsidedown and I can sort of play my cello while marching.....not very impressive but its something. Also I can make this weird noise in my throat that freaks people out and then they try and can't do it....it's funny watching them try.  I can also touch my uvula without gagging and it grosses people out.

Edited by MysticMusician

I have a high whistle. I am not saying that I whistle high... I mean I have a whistle that hurts ears when I do it right.

Think those bendy plastic straws you might have used as a whistle when you were a kid... and you have the basic idea.

I haven't quite mastered it to 'Ear Bleeding' Levels yet, but I'm working on it.

I am double joined in my knees and shoulders xd.png

I can bend my knees backwards. (Lol my mom gets mad at me because its a habit and I do it unintentionally sometimes while I'm standing.)

Also, I can make my shoulder blades roll like a cat or something while barcrawling >.<. It looks really gross. And I can dislocate them.

I'm also a really good bare crawler.

Sheesh, I'm like some catwoman. My friend told me to crawl back to the forest I came from lolxD

Edited by Foxxy-Fearyn

Oh I forgot about this, but my sister has the ability to use her shoulder blades to grab - and crush - your hand or whatever else you put in between them. And it hurts.

People say that I can do a very wide variety of voices and accents. To the point where people will like stare at me when I change my voice. It's kinda funny.

Wiggle my ears

Nose movement like a rabbits (Most people can only seem to go side to side heh )

and have oddly flexible wrists/forearm bones. You know what magic trick where the magician sets his hand on the floor and spins it all the way around(though re-positions while distracting to be able to make the illusion of that) I can actually do that as an example of flexible wrist/forearm bones heh tongue.gif

Edited by Erithan

i can bend my fingers in a way that makes the tendons on the back of my hand kind of jut out a bit, making my hands kind of look like "skeleton" hands. i freak out my classmates with this laugh.gif

I can put my feet behind my head (both at the same time)

You know that thing where you put your hands together and turn them to stretch the fingers? I can do that... but with the palms of my hands still touching. I can bend my arms too far. Don't know how to explain it well xd.png

I can lock my legs by bending them backwards slightly, then if I go to sleep (albeit leaning against a wall) I'll stay standing.

I can also create electricity, sort of. I put my fingertips together & concentrate, then there's a sort of tingly feeling like someone's pouring hot water on my hands & if I touch someone apparently they feel a spark :-/ Coincidence maybe?

Edit: oh and I have this awesome 'evil stare' thing that apparently looks really scary biggrin.gifninja.gif

Edited by armadillosushi

I can pop my ears, like, readjust the pressure in my internal ear or something (it's hard to explain). Really useful when you drive up or down a hill very fast, or when you take the plane.

Also I've heard that this ear pressure thing is a real problem for divers, so apparently if I wanted to dive I would be very lucky xd.png They have all kinds of tricks to try and make their ears pop. I don't know, ever since I was a child, I could control those muscles very easily.

Edited by Anna Selka

I looked, there wasn't a topic. Seriously.

So, I was wondering. What ability/talents do you possess? I thought this would be kinda cool, seeing that, for example, SockPuppetStrangler can lick his nose.

My talent: I am musically gifted, and can memorize useless info. Example: In pokemon heart gold, you can find a shiny stone in the national park by using rock climb.

~Merged~

To my great consternation, I cannot, in fact, lick my nose. I've tried since elementary school to get my tongue to go that far, though. =(

Kinda pointless, but I am capable of folding my tongue in half. And sticking it out like that. The only other person I know that seems to be able to do it is my sister.

Don't know if this considered odd...

I can understand various devices. I mean, I can tell what's wron9 with your computer without even turnin9 it on, or fix the pro9ramm thou9h I don't know even a sin9le pro9rammin9 lan9ua9e. I can't control it, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But any di9ital device does not crash, when I'm around.

Edited by Getura