Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

I've got them by offering 2g PB metals and even 2g PB xenos. Also by looking at the trader's wishlist !!!

"CB metal (no Copper)" means "CB Gold / Silver", right?

1 hour ago, Confused Cat said:

"CB metal (no Copper)" means "CB Gold / Silver", right?

That's what I've always interpreted it as, yes. (Would take up less space to just *say* "CB Gold/Silver'...) Unless they are including Golden Wyverns, but I'd doubt most people are.

What can you ask for CB blue sapphire eggs, currently?

I've been able to catch some every now and then but it's been very difficult for me to trade them, even for a CB common hatchie with a few breed options. And then when I don't have any I see people offering very nice things for them on the hub... so I don't really have any idea at all if they're worth something or not.

You said it, it's really all about timing. 

I've traded some for very nice eggs (CB new Gem, CB Cantor, CB old Floret) and others I couldn't get a single offer on.

If you're patient you might get what you want, but it's really hit and miss.

Thanks @littleironhorse! Bad timing would be just usual me, no wonder it's been a bit frustrating (and confusing). At least I'm not the only one!

Oh well, I have to keep my fingers crossed that I can catch some more and maybe one day I'll get lucky!

made an account a while ago but super new to forum and most things in general///  forgive me if it's a dumb question but what would a good code worth?

i have a sunstone with 4 letter word code (R0OK) and no one rlly wants it 

and how much a zyu worth? i dont see it in market so it must be rlly rare, i offered a canto, blue lunar, blancblack hatch and pargulus hatch (all CB) for a blue zyu and got accepted instantly so... i felt like i offered too much?

It isn't in the market simply because there are several versions. They aren't all that rare.

You certainly offered more than I would have asked. But anything is worth what someone will pay - and what they want at the time. I wouldn't have offered on that zyu, as I don't particularly collect them. I WOULD have offered on your canto, though. If I had had a zyu, I'd have traded one for one.

Codes are worth whatever someone who collects codes will pay. Again I wouldn't offer on a sunstone, even with a code, as I don't need any and I don't collect codes - except zs and fuzzy ones !

The wiki has a rarity index which is made from player experience; there is no official rarity guide. It's mostly trial, error and luck.

all right, i've been gone for a hot minute, so i am completely out of touch and have a lot to catch up on.

BUT what do i gotta start throwing around to get my hands on some of them sweet sweet labradorites because holy HECK am i in love with them, but i'm not seeing them on trades so i have no idea what i should offer

i'm not seeing them in the cave either but that might be my terrible memory for egg descriptions

What is a CB (Blue) Sapphire worth, generally?

Edited by 0x08

18 hours ago, psyrae said:

all right, i've been gone for a hot minute, so i am completely out of touch and have a lot to catch up on.

BUT what do i gotta start throwing around to get my hands on some of them sweet sweet labradorites because holy HECK am i in love with them, but i'm not seeing them on trades so i have no idea what i should offer

i'm not seeing them in the cave either but that might be my terrible memory for egg descriptions

They are pretty common and I would value them at the lowest cost of a common CB. I would do a 1:1 trade for them with other common CBs. I think offering up any CB hatchling should nab you any CB Labradorite egg/hatchling. Of course, overoffering would get you faster offers.

58 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

What is a CB (Blue) Sapphire worth, generally?

I think you can probably ask for 3-4 CB Hatchlings, varying from common to uncommon.

As a CB Prize owner, if I had the breeding slots available, I might breed a 2G Prizekin for one, but I definitely would not offer a 2G Prize for one, especially since I already have a pair of CB Yellow Sapphires and tons of CB Blue Sapphires before they were in demand.

As usual, please take these trade value opinions as opinions. Everyone has a different perception of how they value.

On 8/17/2021 at 5:28 PM, Varislapsi said:

What can you ask for CB blue sapphire eggs, currently?

I've been able to catch some every now and then but it's been very difficult for me to trade them, even for a CB common hatchie with a few breed options. And then when I don't have any I see people offering very nice things for them on the hub... so I don't really have any idea at all if they're worth something or not.

On 8/17/2021 at 11:07 PM, littleironhorse said:

You said it, it's really all about timing. 

I've traded some for very nice eggs (CB new Gem, CB Cantor, CB old Floret) and others I couldn't get a single offer on.

If you're patient you might get what you want, but it's really hit and miss.

@0x08 My experience is that the answer I got in August (a few posts above) is still very much true. It really is the timing that matters. Yesterday (or the day before that, my memory is not great) I saw someone offering a 2nd gen prize and CB silver for CB sapphire and cantor. And sometimes I see people offering a CB pink sapphire for two or three blue eggs. Things like that... but I haven't really had much luck myself. Maybe I've got a CB cantor once or so but usually just CB hatchies or nothing.

Edited by Varislapsi

2 hours ago, Kiyoura said:

They are pretty common and I would value them at the lowest cost of a common CB. I would do a 1:1 trade for them with other common CBs. I think offering up any CB hatchling should nab you any CB Labradorite egg/hatchling. Of course, overoffering would get you faster offers.

I think you can probably ask for 3-4 CB Hatchlings, varying from common to uncommon.

As a CB Prize owner, if I had the breeding slots available, I might breed a 2G Prizekin for one, but I definitely would not offer a 2G Prize for one, especially since I already have a pair of CB Yellow Sapphires and tons of CB Blue Sapphires before they were in demand.

As usual, please take these trade value opinions as opinions. Everyone has a different perception of how they value.

eeeexcellent, falling in love with commons makes life so much easier.

thanks for the info!

Are Sapo's classified as uncommon or common? Their wiki page says they are common, but the rarity page on the wiki says uncommon. They seem to show up often in the cave from my experience.

Rarities are subjective, honestly. I personally would say Sapos are right on the cusp between common and uncommon.

Edited by 0x08

Are 2nd gen halloweens from prizes worth anything these days? Or I should simply throw them back to the ap?

Edited by Iside

2 hours ago, Iside said:

Are 2nd gen halloweens from prizes worth anything these days? Or I should simply throw them back to the ap?

They are to the people looking for them. I had a hard time trying to get the ones I need. Maybe look at the halloween lineage aid thread to see if anyone has requested the pairing you have?

I havent seen this asked here so uhmm how much would a skittish shumoga worth? copper? sapphire? if i offer shumoga + bonus like seasonal or lunar herald/zyu can i get aeon for it

Would an egg with the code "ZTJ6B" Be worth anything? (2nd gen pb horse dragon) I know people collect Z codes and obviously T..J is the creator, but i have been gone a while and never got much into the whole code trading to know what it might be worth. 

4 hours ago, Sylviadragon said:

Would an egg with the code "ZTJ6B" Be worth anything? (2nd gen pb horse dragon) I know people collect Z codes and obviously T..J is the creator, but i have been gone a while and never got much into the whole code trading to know what it might be worth. 

Not on that egg imo. Cb is worth more

Probably has been asked several times before, but what is a relative value of CB Zyus - niche preferences aside. Which of these would be reasonable:

Two CB BSAs [reds/pinks];

One 2g Pink Sapphire [assuming Sapphire parent(s) are both pink];

One 2-3g Metal;

One 2-3g Aeon;

One 3g Prize;

One CB Trio.

Asking because I never really traded for Zyus but I know that catching them can be somewhat of a hassle, though mostly because of their drop rates.