Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

1 hour ago, 0x08 said:

What could I get for a caveborn pronounceable name code?

I think tca trades 2g salts for those kinds of codes. Idk for sure tho. 

1 hour ago, Paradisiske said:

I think tca trades 2g salts for those kinds of codes. Idk for sure tho. 

I looked at her profile to make sure and she specifies "real name" codes, which is not what I have. :unsure:

7 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

I looked at her profile to make sure and she specifies "real name" codes, which is not what I have. :unsure:

Ah okay. I thought you did with name code.

I'm not sure what you can get then. You may get nothing or you may get lucky and someone will really really love and want that code.

4 minutes ago, Paradisiske said:

I thought you did with name code.

With "name code" I meant a code with the format Xxxxx, sorry I wasn't clearer :P

I'll just put it up for trade and see what people throw at me. XD

What kind of thing would this be worth?

https://dragcave.net/view/AlenV

It's a CB magi that I fished out of the AP. I'm not sure if Alen is a name or not, so I don't know if it counts as name code, but the caps is pretty

Edited by Moriaty

hello, I continue to be terrible at trading!

what do I gotta put out there to nab cb pink sapphires? I thought a mix of cb xenowyrm eggs and hatchlings would work but I am apparently incorrect 

Edited by psyrae

1 hour ago, psyrae said:

hello, I continue to be terrible at trading!

what do I gotta put out there to nab pink sapphires? I thought a mix of cb xenowyrm eggs and hatchlings would work but I am apparently incorrect 

Only my experience by observe the trading hub, not sure it's preciseness or not:

A (pair) CB pink sapphires- Same value at CB Metal, more than Copper, same or less than all number code common, less than 5 letter word code, less than 2G prize

The lowest requirement I've seen was 2 CB Aeons, the others are Dinos/Cantos

Edit: wow someone trade it for 1 Canto hatchling/2 egg, a great opportunity!

Edited by D-wing

10 hours ago, D-wing said:

Only my experience by observe the trading hub, not sure it's preciseness or not:

A (pair) CB pink sapphires- Same value at CB Metal, more than Copper, same or less than all number code common, less than 5 letter word code, less than 2G prize

The lowest requirement I've seen was 2 CB Aeons, the others are Dinos/Cantos

Edit: wow someone trade it for 1 Canto hatchling/2 egg, a great opportunity!

thank you for the advice!

What are 2G Prizes worth these days? Thought I'd see if I could trade one for a CB metal, but no one's biting...

1 hour ago, Aniia said:

What are 2G Prizes worth these days? Thought I'd see if I could trade one for a CB metal, but no one's biting...

Depends on the mate. For a cb metal the mate has to be extremely common

13 hours ago, Aniia said:

Could also be a holiday issue.  Christmas breeding opens in just a few hours, so a lot of people are trying to keep egg slots open for that right now!  Non-incuhatchable eggs will be off a lot of people's 'acceptable trade' lists today.

what's a code named "CaFEH" worth? Does it count as a pronounceable, real word code?

(Please dont tell me i egglocked myself in vain)

5 hours ago, Nokturna said:

what's a code named "CaFEH" worth? Does it count as a pronounceable, real word code?

(Please dont tell me i egglocked myself in vain)

Different people think of codes in different ways. There're many people who simply don't care about codes so it might not mean anything valuable in their eyes. In my eyes I see it as a 4 letter word code (Cafe), if I see it in trade and if I have what you want I'll definitely give it a try, especially anything lineaged (probably going as far as 2G prizekins). In terms of CBs I'll go as far as one green canto or one pink sapph (but not to the level of metallic). However, that's also just how I see it, different people might have different opinions on that.  Also note that not everyone have these cb rare things ready to trade at any instant so it'll still depends on luck if anyone offer if you ask for cb green canto or pink sapph (now, during christmas season, for example, I literally have no cb non christmas hatchies and eggs on my scroll).

If it's the new holiday egg though I'm less certain about the value, since everyone can only have two and many code hunters might already have their own share (me for example caught "brag" and "draw" so I won't be going out for another equal code-value egg).  Cafe is a common enough word but not super special...? Really depends on if it means something special to the people seeing you trade. If it's a perfect 5 letter word code though you can definitely get a looot more, or if it's a more special 4 letter word code you might also get a lot more (for example, last year I caught an egg with perfect dirty code ~censor evasion removed~ and got a 2g saltkin and a 2g from alt black for it). Again, different people might have different opinions on a coded egg, so good luck trading : >

Edited by purpledragonclaw
Edited for censor evasion.

What can I get for a dino nowadays? I got two. Is it appropriate to ask for a CB silver?

Are CB pink sapphires still worth a lot? Like on par with a 2g prize as they originally were?

On 12/29/2021 at 1:43 PM, Nokturna said:

What can I get for a dino nowadays? I got two. Is it appropriate to ask for a CB silver?

I know I'm late but you'd probably need at least three or even four to make it worth giving up a silver.

Edited by blockEdragon

1 hour ago, blockEdragon said:

Are CB pink sapphires still worth a lot? Like on par with a 2g prize as they originally were?

“as they originally were”, I don't think so. As they are now might be more accurate as far as I'm considered

Back during release they where going for CB staterae due to their rarity, I was asking if they've declined in value or not.

what is appropriate to offer when looking for any kind of staterae xenowyrm? i don't care if the lineage is messy

10 hours ago, Blacktooth said:

what is appropriate to offer when looking for any kind of staterae xenowyrm? i don't care if the lineage is messy

Staterae are hard to breed your odds of getting one are extremely small due to their ability to produce other xenos and their awful, awful, ratios. Even a messy one will probably run you pretty high by most standards. They're not worth something like a CB silver but the sheer effort of breeding one will probably make them expensive, maybe a CB copper, particularly the green variant, would get you one?

Edited by blockEdragon

On 2/15/2022 at 1:04 PM, Blacktooth said:

I think you could try to start some trade by using an unbreedable. They're hard to breed so you may need to try several times, but I don't think it's very expensive for a messy.

For the CB pink sapphire, I'm not very sure. I think their value is around CB canto to CB copper/aeon now but have a wide range of fluctuations. People sometime trade them with a low price in trading hub.

On 2/15/2022 at 12:04 AM, Blacktooth said:

Well let me just answer from my perspective - if I can somehow produce a messy stat, I'll be happy to trade it away even for a high gen checker that I like. The value of CB copper, CB code, unbreedables are in fact in my mind slightly above messy stat. Lineaged stat that are not PB or checker or anything special is probably the same value as a 3/4G saltkin in my mind?

That said, it is very difficult to get a stat, even a messy one, so even if I see a trade in the hub that I'm interested in asking for an any lineage stat, I might not get one in time, so the better your offer the more likely someone would be tempted to go through their xenos and breed a bunch of things to see if they get a stat, so CB copper and unbreedable can be worth a try. If you can get enough people to try to breed their xeno for you eventually someone will get a stat

Spoiler

I might also suggest asking around forum and the breeding gifting thread lmao especially if you don't care about lineage. I got my first stat from community departure, then requested my second from breeding thread to be a mate for my first...if you're desperate maybe you can try this way too

I can't help but ask what's the worth of a 2g pink sapphire? Would they be worth bsa red hatchlings? :00

Partly depends on its parents. But as always - plaything is worth what someone else will offer. If I needed the line you have for something, I would offer more than if I just saw "oh a pink sapphire"....