Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

How many CB Galvanic Wyvern eggs do you think I could get if I offer a 2G Bronze Shimmer? I need four more of them to get all the CBs I need for a lineage

15 hours ago, Chaos Rider said:

How many CB Galvanic Wyvern eggs do you think I could get if I offer a 2G Bronze Shimmer? I need four more of them to get all the CBs I need for a lineage

You could possibly ask for two? I think it's conceivable that you could get two, but probably not more than two because 2G prizes aren't as rare as they used to be. 

I've been away since the beginning of May 2020 and I am way out of the loop on rarity.  Can anyone give me a quick run down on the most rare dragons these days?  Which are impossible to catch in the cave?  Where do chickens now fit in in terms of rarity?  Are any 2nd gens worth breeding to trade with?   And any other info you think I should know. 

Edited by littleblackdog

5 hours ago, littleblackdog said:

I've been away since the beginning of May 2020 and I am way out of the loop on rarity.  Can anyone give me a quick run down on the most rare dragons these days?  Which are impossible to catch in the cave?  Where do chickens now fit in in terms of rarity?  Are any 2nd gens worth breeding to trade with?   And any other info you think I should know. 

Most rare: Xenowyrm (Staterae) - near impossible to catch in the cave, very rare.

Absolutely the rarest thing on the site right now CB, will fetch even up to multiple NDs. Multiple CB metals, etc.

Chickens are on the same level of papers and cheeses, still. Rare but not insanely desired, but decent traders.

2gs worth trading... maybe just 2g prizes/prizefails? Mayyybe 2g metals but 2gs in general aren't super desired.

Adding to the aforementioned: 2g hybrids can be traded rather okay-ish for uncommon CBs; Aeons of any lineage can give an okay trade for CB commons. At least that's my experience from the Hub.

As a caveat, it depends on the trader and what they value. With that in mind:

I would place Chickens as more desirable than Paper or Cheese. But that's just me personally and people in general who don't value unbreedables may not agree.

For 2Gs, 2G purebred metals are desirable for those who like them, as are other 2G purebred rares for those who collect them. I agree that 2G hybrids can be useful in trades. 

19 minutes ago, littleblackdog said:

Thank you for the info.  So much has changed, yet it hasn't.  😆

So true! 😀 I forgot to say that 2G purebreds like a purebred 2G Scourgekeeper or a 2G purebred Staterae are valuable, as well as 2G purebred Aeons or trios, but like any other lineage, it's only valuable to certain players who are looking for that sort of lineage. A 2G purebred Staterae would be highly valued by most players, though, as they are so hard to obtain.

I just caught a CB xeno pyro.  Could I trade that for one of the newer colors of xeno's or a chicken?  

Edited by littleblackdog

Probably for one of the new ones - they are more common than the older ones.

Are CB Seasonals worth much anymore? I thought just after a season change they would be particularly in demand, but I haven't had any luck with my recent trade attempts, and I saw one just sitting in the Forest for a few minutes not long ago.

I'm hatching mine because at least a pair of CB hatchlings should be somewhat appealing regardless of breed. I'm just trying to get a sense of their current value.

What are suitable for asking a 2G white Vespine from yellow x white or M Sunbeam x yellow? I need it for freeze. Generally I used CB canto to solve 90% previous require, but the white are uc - rare, am I need to use more valuable's dragons?

On 6/29/2023 at 2:40 PM, GhostMouse said:

Are CB Seasonals worth much anymore? I thought just after a season change they would be particularly in demand, but I haven't had any luck with my recent trade attempts, and I saw one just sitting in the Forest for a few minutes not long ago.

I'm hatching mine because at least a pair of CB hatchlings should be somewhat appealing regardless of breed. I'm just trying to get a sense of their current value.

I think they tend to be most abundant in the Cave right after the switch (because the ratios have to catch up) - I've seen tons of Summer eggs in this first two weeks, way more than I saw Spring eggs in the last two weeks of their run - so they're probably not too much in demand for trade because people can just catch their own right now.  CB hatchies are pretty much always a good trade option, though, so that seems like a good plan to me.

How many chickens should I be able to get from a CB silver?

No longer an issue.  XD

Edited by littleblackdog

I have a CB Black Zyu I've been trying to trade for a CB Electric or CB Astralophyne but haven't had any offers. I would have thought that Electrics/Astralophynes were common enough that I would have gotten a bite by now

15 minutes ago, Chaos Rider said:

I have a CB Black Zyu I've been trying to trade for a CB Electric or CB Astralophyne but haven't had any offers. I would have thought that Electrics/Astralophynes were common enough that I would have gotten a bite by now

Sometimes, it’s just right time and person I think. 
They may not have what you want, you might not have what they want at the moment.  Feels like I haven’t seen Astralophynes as often as I used to, though. 

19 hours ago, Chaos Rider said:

Believe it or not I have trying to catch Electric or Astralophyne since I want the Black Zyu (last one needed for summon) but I just don't have any luck. Saw Electric but I am not fast enough lol. I think I saw Astralophyne too? But the egg gone so fast I am unsure.

Edited by Jack_Lernaean
Remove extra space

To summon it doesn't have to be CB - you could get someone to breed and then dump it afterwards.

42 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

To summon it doesn't have to be CB - you could get someone to breed and then dump it afterwards.

Well I got some of my Zyu from AP but there is also one from trade so at this point I just try any possible way. Honestly I don't care for the lineage but I can't just randomly pop out and said 'hey do you mind breed me BZ? Thanks' Yeah no lol. I want to slap myself hearing that inside my head lol. Anyway there is another trade but with Daydream let me see if my luck is better with Daydream than Electric lol.

@Jack_Lernaean  Oh you certainly can.  Read my sig. You have PM !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

On 9/9/2023 at 3:46 AM, Chaos Rider said:

I feel like that may be a case of "too common" - people see the trade and think about catching something to offer, but they figure that since Electrics and Astralos are so common somebody's going to offer one before they can catch an egg and get it off cooldown, so it's not worth trying.

(This was me an hour ago with a trade asking for a Magnesium.  "I could catch one easily, but it's not worth the 5-hour wait and being egglocked, because someone's going to offer one before I can." --basically my thought process.)

On 9/9/2023 at 11:06 AM, Jack_Lernaean said:

Well I got some of my Zyu from AP but there is also one from trade so at this point I just try any possible way. Honestly I don't care for the lineage but I can't just randomly pop out and said 'hey do you mind breed me BZ? Thanks' Yeah no lol. I want to slap myself hearing that inside my head lol. Anyway there is another trade but with Daydream let me see if my luck is better with Daydream than Electric lol.

When my ER sapphires hatch I can bred you a couple of Zyus, just let me know what colors to try for.

Edited by sorenna

10 hours ago, sorenna said:

When my ER sapphires hatch I can bred you a couple of Zyus, just let me know what colors to try for.

Thank you but Fuzzbucket already give me Black Zyu. I just want to summon 1 Sinomorph for now. Maybe when I have collected enough breed of dragons I will try collecting a set of Zyu again. Thank you, you are so kind I really appreciated that. I hope you have a nice week. 

I have been away for quite some time and after perusing the trades a bit I have stumbled upon the abbreviation "NR". I assume it means new release and I just kinda forgot about that?

7 minutes ago, Flaviel said:

I have been away for quite some time and after perusing the trades a bit I have stumbled upon the abbreviation "NR". I assume it means new release and I just kinda forgot about that?

Yeah that's what it means.

What do 2nd gen Stats even go for these days?  I used to see those going for decent stuff, has that dropped off at this point?