Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Are CB skywings much vallue now? I remeber at one point they were.

Are CB skywings much vallue now? I remeber at one point they were.

That's way back, sadly. They're practically caveblockers at the moment.

What would one or two CB Luminas be worth? unsure.gif

CB Trio. Probably two CB Pinks, but I auto-click them at the top of the ohur, so it's frustrating.

What would one or two CB Luminas be worth? unsure.gif

If you're lucky a 4G Tinsel smile.gif

How much is a cheese worth? Would it be possible for me to get a silver? Sorry if I sound stupid for asking.

How much is a cheese worth? Would it be possible for me to get a silver? Sorry if I sound stupid for asking.

If you don't mind the lineage, somebody would likely trade you a higher gen or somewhat messy silver for a cheese.

If you don't mind the lineage, somebody would likely trade you a higher gen or somewhat messy silver for a cheese.

Thank you so much!

How much is this Chromatic Stairstep Stripefail worth?

I don't think it'd be worth much, considering the mates chosen for the stripes are random and, well, the breed can't continue the lineage. Maybe a CB common hatchie or two?

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

I don't think it'd be worth much, considering the mates chosen for the stripes are random and, well, the breed can't continue the lineage. Maybe a CB common hatchie or two?

What about a single CB low uncommon hatchie?

Swallowtail, Greenwing, Hellfire, Pillow, or Sunsong. Don't want Lumina or Tangar.

Edited by James1011

How much is this Chromatic Stairstep Stripefail worth?

I actually think you could get an uncommon for that considering its a nebula. Or someone with a cb stripemight take a shine to it and breed a fail arrow out of it. Since you breed these (I saw your siggy) I'd keep it and breed a fail arrow

I have someone offering me a CB red egg for 2 CB flamingo hatchies. Is that a fair trade? It just sounds a hair low to me, but I do need a CB red unsure.gif

I got this problem:

I traded an IOU for 2 Ices from CB Valentines (my part) for a low gen Metal (other users part).

I delivered the first Ice, but it took more than four days till the other person grabbed it, although I sent several pms.

I have the second Ice on my scroll now and it has only 23 hours left till maturity. I already sent two pms to the recipient. She has no Mail contact on her profile. I checked her scroll today and saw, that there are all eggs dead, except one with 12 hours left. She might have left, but did not give me any notice for that.

I'm now thinking of giving the Ice away to someone else, shortly before it matures.

Do you think this is ok?

And would you think my IOU fullfilled if th eothe rperson did not grab the second Ice?

I got this problem:

I traded an IOU for 2 Ices from CB Valentines (my part) for a low gen Metal (other users part).

I delivered the first Ice, but it took more than four days till the other person grabbed it, although I sent several pms.

I have the second Ice on my scroll now and it has only 23 hours left till maturity. I already sent two pms to the recipient. She has no Mail contact on her profile. I checked her scroll today and saw, that there are all eggs dead, except one with 12 hours left. She might have left, but did not give me any notice for that.

I'm now thinking of giving the Ice away to someone else, shortly before it matures.

Do you think this is ok?

And would you think my IOU fullfilled if th eothe rperson did not grab the second Ice?

Imho, I'd say it's fair to give it to someone else if they don't reply in 24-48 hours. But after what you have seen on that persons scroll, I think they quit. If they do come back and want an egg from your IOU, you can still breed another one, right? smile.gif

A CB neglected is worth a cb metal...but a thuwed neglected... ohmy.gif

I think you should just ask for offers on that one because to what it's probably worth is more than you can get all at once...expect some IOUs

Would an IOU of sixty CB Neo hatchlings be worth it?

Edited by Snowytoshi

Would an IOU of sixty CB Neo hatchlings be worth it?

If you collect them, yes. o.0. That's a great deal, although I don't know the other end of the trade. I'm always looking for things to freeze. ;_;