Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

How much is a CB Red worth?

I know it's not worth a rare, like a CB Thunder.

A common hatchie, probably. If you hatch it it might be worth 2-3 CB common hatchies, or an uncommon egg (nebula or something). Their BSA tends to give reds a higher trade value than other commons, especially when they're hatchies. ^^

Asking again, what's a CB Royal Blue worth?

How much is a CB Red worth?

I know it's not worth a rare, like a CB Thunder.

A CB red dorsal, tan ridgewing, nebula, maybe a 4th or 5th gen tinsel, a common hatchling or two, maybe a bred trio.

-don't know about the RB, don't trade them enough. I don't see them drop all that often...

Edited by Tawanda001

Angel - CB Royal Blue should be equal to an uncommon (sunsong, vine, white) or a few Lumi's imo

James - CB Red imo is equal to a CB Pink. you should be able to get an uncommon or unbreedable rather easily.

Thunder - 6G Bonze/Pillow is worth an uncommon or a few commons imo. i'd leave the listing as "all offeres considered" and put a semi-rare as an auto (like a Nebula, 2G PB Stripe, 2G Blakc Alt, medium gen metal)

the TF's not worth much unless you find a collector. 3 gens or lower might get you a nice common (more if its a BSA or rare line) but otherwise i'd either abandond or gift them *nods*

Draco - i've no clue what thwudes go for. if you breed a 4th gen, make it an EG and list the trade as open to see what offers you get.

James - CB Red imo is equal to a CB Pink.  you should be able to get an uncommon or unbreedable rather easily.

Definitely not going to trade for a pink, I'd be at a loss because reds are less common. I would if it also had a royal or amphi hatchie.

The auto list consists of CB Magma or Thunder (even though it's not worth that), CB Red Dorsal, or CB Purple or Blue Nebbie.

I will consider offers of: CB Royal, CB Shimmer, CB Vine, Lineaged Trio.

Note I'm not trading, this is the want list for when I do trade.

Edited by James1011

imo, out of what you list as considerations

the Shimmer and Trio are unrealistic. Shimmers especially are in high demand and are goign for near the price of a Stripe/Black.

the Nebbie i'm unsure of, that your asking for a specific color means you'll have to trade for hatchies and those particular colors are hard to even do a CB Nebbie swap for.

the Vine is worth less than the Red and the Royal is worht slightly less. the Red Dorsal i'm unsure of, it'll eithe rbe slightly lower or higher depending on how easy they are to snag currently.

re-Pinks. tbh they drop just as frequently as the Reds. the only difference is that they seem more common because the Flamingo egg shares its desription.

How much would a baby from an old pink be?

How much would a baby from an old pink be?

What would the other parent be?

Does anyone know the worth of a cb summer right now?

Does anyone know the worth of a cb summer right now?

The last one I got took a CB black, a couple of reds and a random hatchie. I've seen a lot of people asking for stripes and second gen metals too.

What is the average worth of a cheese egg?

It's a rare, but unbreedable.

And it's value in relation to a CB trio? Low, 1:1, or high?

Ashes - depends on the lineage and gen

Sherry - CB Seasonals are high value. at the very least a 3rd gen tinsel, or 2G Metal. maybe 2 Stripes or 3 Shimmers.

James - their lower than the Trios but higher than most Dinos

What is the worth for a cb purple and can I get a cb ice from a exchange?

Also what is the worth of these tinsels

http://dragcave.net/lineage/lguVs

http://dragcave.net/lineage/eVJ41

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hY5cZ

CB Purple is worth way less than an Ice.

the 1st Tinsel is a 2011. i dont often see the sunstone/bronze pairing, but its a 6th gen. you might be able to get a trio for it, but at the least you should get a Nebula for it imo

the 2nd is a rare line, i see Bronze/Shimmer pairings goign for a lot these days. that 6th gen should fetch you atleast a CB Ice or a few semi-rares. if its okay i'll shoot you a PM cause i'd love to add that lineage to my collection.

the 3rd is an older tinsel and a 6th gen, and i think the line is semi-common. the coloration is very easy on the eyes adn its ultra easy to continue so it shoudl trade well. i'd leave that one open to offers, but accept nothign less than a CB Sunsong or a few Lumi's.

Edited by Red2111

Are cb stripes and cb blacks interchangeable? What can 4 cb stripes snag?

i'd say Blacks are slightly higher than Stripes becuase Blacks seem to drop less often.

4 CB Stripe hatchies should get you a decent Tinsel or Metal egg. i'd say 2 CB Stripes = 2G Metal or 3G Tinsel.

edit -> what should i offer in exchange for a 2G PB Green Stripe (aside form a color swap)? what type of tinsel and whats the lowest value CB i could offer in exchange for one?

Edited by Red2111

edit -> what should i offer in exchange for a 2G PB Green Stripe (aside form a color swap)? what type of tinsel and whats the lowest value CB i could offer in exchange for one?

It's always random, if you're lucky a chicken or a cb tan ridgewing but usually this depends on what's available

I now have 4 cb stripes and 2 cb summers, is there a chance at trading for impossibles like a cb gold or a 2nd gen tinsel?

It's always random, if you're lucky a chicken or a cb tan ridgewing but usually this depends on what's available

I now have 4 cb stripes and 2 cb summers, is there a chance at trading for impossibles like a cb gold or a 2nd gen tinsel?

How many of those CB summers eggs being traded for CB metallics actually go through? I'm really curious about that, because I'd never trade a CB gold for a summer egg as rare as they are atm. 3:

Personally I don't see much trade prospect in the CB stripes + summers for those two. Stripes seem to be pretty much hit or miss - those who make stripe lineages want them, but otherwise they don't seem very popular. At least that's what I think. You could trade a 3G-4G tinsel for a CB stripe, if you wanted and make the four easily enough (I accepted a trade earlier for my 4G tinsel and there was a CB stripe hatchie in the mix). Summers, while desirable, are less than tempting as breeding partners currently due to how ridiculous their fertility is right now.

Metallics can always produce offspring worth trading later on/building lineages for and NDs are nice scroll completions (hope to get all three sprites eventually </3) so I wouldn't find the 6 CBs sufficient. This is just my opinion though. There may be a tinsel owner sick of their CB metallics/NDs that they're after more mainstream eggs in slight bulk. tongue.gif

4 stripes and 2 cb summers? I traded a 2nd gen Spring for a CB Stripe, but it's intended mate refused. ;-; You could get some nice 4g tinsels out of that.

What would a CB Vine be worth? I accidentally reflex-clicked on one and got it, and have no idea what to ask for. >.< Would it be possible for me to trade it for anything on the lower part of My Wishlist? If not, how many CB common hatchlings could I ask for? Would it even be worth more than one?

CB vines don't seem to be in great demand. You could probably get another uncommon common like a white or a magi or a purple, but probably not more than one common CB hatchie

So I have this long tinsel with an arrow lineage. lineage

I'm trying to get a 2nd gen silver fail from a silver mom for the egg. Am I shooting too high? should I add another couple of eggs or try to get other things that I can later breed to try and get the egg I need?

So I have this long tinsel with an arrow lineage. lineage

I'm trying to get a 2nd gen silver fail from a silver mom for the egg. Am I shooting too high? should I add another couple of eggs or try to get other things that I can later breed to try and get the egg I need?

I think tinselfails generally go for a little less in terms of what lineage it is. I'd ask for a 6g Silver, or a 7g gold for that, but don't expect something pretty, I'm afraid. ;-;

I know the mom is a tinsel fail but the egg is a silver tin...should I still only expect 6g silver or 7g gold? is it possible to get the second gen silver fail or will I need something nicer for that?