Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Would this http://dragcave.net/lineage/uYjTs be worth a CB Sunsong? Would a CB Lumina be? More importantly, is it reasonable to ask for two CB Sunsong eggs for each, or a single hatchling?

Sunsongs and Luminas are common uncommons.

So a lumina will be on par for 1 sunsong amphi cavie, and the magma is worth a non-cavie nebbie. Trading a magma for a sunsong will put you at the bad end of the deal.

Edited by James1011

Sunsongs are common uncommons.

So a lumina will be on par for 1 sunsong amphi cavie, and the magma is worth a non-cavie nebbie. Trading a magma for a sunsong will put you at the bad end of the deal.

Alright, I'll go for a single sunsong for the lumina. As for the magma--I don't want nebs, and I don't care about the magma, I just want sunsongs, so how many CB eggs/hatchies is it worth?

Alright, I'll go for a single sunsong for the lumina. As for the magma--I don't want nebs, and I don't care about the magma, I just want sunsongs, so how many CB eggs/hatchies is it worth?

One I'd say - as it isn't a fantastic lineage.

Oh belive me i'm not trading the egg off. I'm trying to figure out whats its offspring would be worth. When it first hit my scroll a few days ago a few people where offering me thing to be on the list and one of the things everybody was offering was CB summers. I still don't understand how come they have become so rare.

Ah. I think third gens in general are in demand. The one you have seems to be one of the most common lines. People might trade a low gen/second gen metal or several. If I were you and you don't wasn't CB seasonals, just keep the one you have and keep breeding for more dragons, that way you will always have one from that line to trade, especially if there's only one pillow x gold.

I'm trying to trade either a Turpentine hatchling or a 7G Tinsel for a non-inbred Thuwed.

Will this work out?

Would this http://dragcave.net/lineage/uYjTs be worth a CB Sunsong? Would a CB Lumina be? More importantly, is it reasonable to ask for two CB Sunsong eggs for each, or a single hatchling?

I'd ask for a lot more then one sunsong for the lumina. I have traded two cave-born luminas for a 4G tinsel before tongue.gif

I'd ask for a lot more then one sunsong for the lumina. I have traded two cave-born luminas for a 4G tinsel before tongue.gif

The only sunsong offer I've gotten for it was an IOU for two ;w;

What are CB vampires worth? How much extra worth does one bitten by an original vampire have?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/N0GaY

What is this worth? Something of equal value? The code alone?

I'm not sure what it would be worth but you could try posting it in the oddball code thread in trading http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=80671&st=240 Looking through other trades in that thread might also give an idea of what the code is worth.

Edited by rubyshoes

2nd gen fails are usually quite popular. Keep offering: an avid collector will likely give you a CB Black or Trio for it.

What could I get for a purebred Black Dragon from alt parents?

Would it be worth a caveborn dragon, or an inbred rare?

Edited by Zeriel

Was wondering, how much of CB Caveblockers hatchies can I get in exchange for CB Rare; say, a Thunder egg?

What could I get for a purebred Black Dragon from alt parents?

Would it be worth a caveborn dragon, or an inbred rare?

It really depends on its gen and if you find someone looking for it.

For istance, I'm working on a purebred black lineage (but with only regular in lineage, sorry) and I would happily trade a 3rd gen trio for a 4th-5th gen one if unrelated to mine

You could also try to hatch it and trade it as an hatchling: if it alts its walue will be at least doubled

Was wondering, how much of CB Caveblockers hatchies can I get in exchange for CB Rare; say, a Thunder egg? 

I think you can easily ask for at least 5-6 of them, but you have to accept IOUs.

If you want all the hatchlings at the moment of the trade, probably no more then 3-4 since it is difficult to find someone with all these hatchies ready

What are CB vampires worth? How much extra worth does one bitten by an original vampire have?

i'd put it worth atleast a few CB BSAs or uncommons personally. but i'm also searching for a CB bitten by a CB Vamp.

How much would a CB Purple egg be worth with the code

I6PMn?

And a

How much would a 7th gen silver tinsel from cb deadline be worth?

Be warned DEADLINE!

Im hoping for 2 metallic's or a cb ice/ or a dino or two/ ND would be a dream.

And a Cb Golden Wyvern?

It's on cooldown at the moment

Thank's,

Dragon

Edited by dragon1089

What is a CB Stripe normally worth? A few CB Trio? Or only one?

CB Stripe?!

Ice and Magma (thunder is too valuable, but not by a lot, probably an uncommon egg or hatchling).

Edited by James1011

CB Stripe?!

Ice and Magma (thunder is too valuable).

I see. Can I get two CB Stripes for a Thunder, I wonder?

I really want a CB Stripe. Been searching for them for ages in the cave but it just won't come to me ;.;

I6PMn?

And a

Be warned DEADLINE!

Im hoping for 2 metallic's or a cb ice/ or a dino  or two/ ND would be a dream.

And a Cb Golden Wyvern?

Thank's,

Dragon

CB purple egg won't be worth much,and the code won't increase the value much,I think.

THe silver tinsel is worthless at all.someone may be interested in the deadline

tinsel but the marrow just makes it wothless.

You'll never trade the tings you want with them.

The value of cb Golden Wyvern is just between cb stripe and cb nebula.

If you want to trade a stripe for a trio,you won't get many offers,and you'll never trade two of them.

If you want to trade a cb ice or magma for a cb stripe,you will trade it ealily.If you want to trade a cb thunder for a cb stripe,maybe you have to wait sometime until someone offers.

The worth of a cb stripe is a little lower than the cb thunder.

Edited by Mercury

High gen Bronze Tinsel

I'm wondering, if this is worth anything, since most people like to get low gen dragons.

Probabely it's better to keep it? (It's nice for me, but I don't care so much about lines).

click -> user posted image

Edited by sdc

I6PMn?

And a

Be warned DEADLINE!

Im hoping for 2 metallic's or a cb ice/ or a dino  or two/ ND would be a dream.

And a Cb Golden Wyvern?

Thank's,

Dragon

CB Purple is equal to the otehr BSA or an unbreedable

imo, deadline Tinsels are worht a few commons; but there are breeding projects specifically for them; i'd just list it as "all offers considered" and see what you get. i certaintly can't see it worth a Metallic or Trio

only thing you can really get for a ND would be a 2G Tinsel or CB Metal.

for the Shimmer, those are in high demand. i'd do a 1:1 trade ona Nebula, Trio, or Unbreedable in a heart beat for a CB one of those. especially if the egg is influencable or the hatchie is female.

send me a PM if you want to set up a trade

imo, it's equal with a trio, but slightly less valuable than a Black

High gen Bronze Tinsel

I'm wondering, if this is worth anything, since most people like to get low gen dragons.

Probabely it's better to keep it? (It's nice for me, but I don't care so much about lines).

click ->   user posted image

i have a lot of high gen tinsels liek that, but i can always get atleast a common of two offers for their offsrping. looking at your scroll, you don't have any tinsels.

imo, you shoudl keep the tinsel, get a female Hellfire to breed with it and use it to trade for commons you want, to help you beef up your scroll. its a semi-common line, and the color mixture of the blue hellfires seem to be appeling and trade easily. plus its a perfect SS and a non-deadline which ups the value a bit.

Hmm, recently hunting in the cave has given me the impression CB whites are a lot rarer now than they were a few months ago (I hadn't seen one for weeks). Is that a fluke in my sample or are they scarcer?

What would you currently get for a CB white?

Hmm, recently hunting in the cave has given me the impression CB whites are a lot rarer now than they were a few months ago (I hadn't seen one for weeks). Is that a fluke in my sample or are they scarcer?

What would you currently get for a CB white?

Any uncommon you want, as long as it's not a red, shimmer, nebbie, vine, tsunami, or red dorsie. Is it not worth a rare, and you may want to ask for two eggs if you want commons.

Also, is a CB Pink worth a CB Ridgewing? (I prefer purple, but tan is acceptable)

Edited by James1011