Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

What can I get for a CB Pillow and one CB Royal Blue hatchie?

Edited by Zeriel

Umm..okay then. Thanks for the opinion.

But if you want to get one, then you must probablely pay a metallic, stripe or nebula for it.... :-(

I feel like nobody wants to trade commons. You need a stable full of rares if you want to trade.

But maybe you can be lucky and find someone who exacly want, what you have.

What can I get for a CB Pillow and one CB Royal Blue hatchie?

Pillows are not nearly as popular as they used to be, but you could probably get a CB magi, purple. It all depends on what people are looking for- I've managed to get two hatchlings off things like that.

For the Royal Blue you could probably get a sunsong, vine (not alt), pink, red etc. Since it's a hatchling I'd ask for hatchling offers and only really good egg offers.

^^But those are just my opinion- I could be totally wrong xd.png

Heyguys :3

What is a 3rd G tinsel worth nowadays? Specifically, from "Alexandria Aurelix".

Is it worth a CB metal? or just a 2nd G metal? Less than that?

I don't know how popular the line is... or anything about tinsels really. D:

Heyguys :3

What is a 3rd G tinsel worth nowadays? Specifically, from "Alexandria Aurelix".

Is it worth a CB metal? or just a 2nd G metal? Less than that?

I don't know how popular the line is... or anything about tinsels really. D:

A 2nd gen metal would be a lovely offer. ^^

How do you bundle an offer for a 3rd gen gold tinsel?

I have a bunch of cb stripes, cb blacks and cb summers, but don't know how to make a combined trade with them

How do you bundle an offer for a 3rd gen gold tinsel?

I have a bunch of cb stripes, cb blacks and cb summers, but don't know how to make a combined trade with them

Just put up lineage links in your trade thread. Ask to work out details in a PM.

For the actual trade I always put my four most valuable eggs in one trade link and the least valuable in a one way transfer... and then you have to decide which one of you is going to trust the other. biggrin.gif

You can send the transfer first and then the trade, or you can do the trade first and then the transfer.

Fortunately I've never run into any problems doing it either way.

What would this be worth?

Probably something like this. Or maybe this.

But seriously, I wouldn't ask for anything amazing, but don't let anyone cheat you out of a good deal. That's a nice dragon, but not terribly hard to find.

What is the worth of a cb vine?

While uncommon, they aren't worth a whole lot. You could ask for any common eggs, and if someone really wants one (for lineages and such), its possible to get a CB Royal Blue or another uncommon.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fbKXm What's it worth? Should I hatch it and then ask for offers?

Pretty combination but very, very easy to get. As a hatchling you might get something worth a little bit more for it, maybe a bred BSA egg or something along those lines.

How tradeable is a fourth gen tinsel from a deadline? I just ask because I was lucky enough to catch a 3rd gen from a dead line (I personaly love these guys to death) and was curious about how much it's children might be worth.

How tradeable is a fourth gen tinsel from a deadline? I just ask because I was lucky enough to catch a 3rd gen from a dead line (I personaly love these guys to death) and was curious about how much it's children might be worth.

A Tinsel from a dead-line is nearly untradeable. The vast majority dislike them and their value can be compared to the worth of an inbred dragon. I am sorry, but do not expect to much when trading the Tinsel.

Edited by drabrugon

A Tinsel from a dead-line is nearly untradeable. The vast majority dislike them and their value can be compared to the worth of an inbred dragon. I am sorry, but do not expect to much when trading the Tinsel.

From what I see it depends. Someone doing a deadline project will love it and may offer a lot for it, but most people won't offer anything. Put it out there and ask for offers and see what you get.

I have seen a few deadlines trade well, but they are usually very organized with several different tinsel lines included, and have a neat and planned pattern to them.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/O0rgv

Do i have a chance of getting anything out of this? Doesn't seem like it. dry.gif

Please tell me if the code isn't appropriate for the forum, as i'm not sure. blink.gif If it is i'll edit it out.

Wow o_O That's my sister's autoed egg! She might trade a good bit for it if only because it was originally her's.

But for other people I'd say that it might be worth a CB common hatchling or two. The lineage isn't amazing, but if someone desperately needs to complete their trio it might be worth a bit more to them.

Wow o_O That's my sister's autoed egg! She might trade a good bit for it if only because it was originally her's.

But for other people I'd say that it might be worth a CB common hatchling or two. The lineage isn't amazing, but if someone desperately needs to complete their trio it might be worth a bit more to them.

Oh? me going to keep it then ohmy.gif