Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Just kinda a classic silver, with stairstep all silver lineage

What Gen Silver

What quality Moonstone can I expect for a Turpentine Caveborn?

Oh wait, they're worth less than inbred canopies apparently. >_<

(long list of qualities!)

1. 3E Thuwed (2G can't be moonstone)
  2. 3S Thuwed
  3. 3E Dorkface (2G can't be moonstone)
  4. 3S Dorkface
  5. 4-6E Thuwed
  6. 4-6S Thuwed
  7. 4-6E Dorkface
  8. 4-6S Dorkface
  9. 4-6G Thuwed
  10. 4-6G Dorkface
  11. 7+ EG (evengen) Thuwed
  12. 7+ SS (stairstep) Thuwed
  13. 7+ EG Dorkface
  14. 7+ SS Dorkface
  15. 7+ Thuwed
  16. 7+ Dorkface
  17. Special Lineaged
  18. Caveborn
  19. 2G (2G is always evengen)
  20. 3E
  21. 3S
  22. 4E
  23. 4S
  24. Messy Four
  25. 5-8 Even
  26. 5-8 Stairstep
  27. 5-8 Messy
  28. High Gen
  29. SL (special lineaged, includes thuweds and dorkfaces) Inbred
  30. 3-6 Inbred
  31. 7+ Inbred
The lower the number, the better. Edited by James1011

Well, I think moonstones are about equal to turpentines as rarity, so a CB moonstone for a CB turp, or viceversa, seems fair to me.

Or I think you could easily got also a 4-6th gen non even and non staistep Thuwed or Dorkface, since you just need to find someone with a medium-non perfect gen of those lineage and a short gen moonstone insterested in a turpentine

Well, I think moonstones are about equal to turpentines as rarity, so a CB moonstone for a CB turp, or viceversa, seems fair to me.

Or I think you could easily got also a 4-6th gen non even and non staistep Thuwed or Dorkface, since you just need to find someone with a medium-non perfect gen of those lineage and a short gen moonstone insterested in a turpentine

Well, I have the Turpentine and want a Moonstone.

So, I can get a 4-6 Gen messy Thuwed Moonstone for a Turp Cavie?

Well, I have the Turpentine and want a Moonstone.

So, I can get a 4-6 Gen messy Thuwed Moonstone for a Turp Cavie?

Yes, you could get something like that easily.

edit; what is this worth? http://dragcave.net/lineage/US5ql

Edited by Ashes The Second

edit; what is this worth? http://dragcave.net/lineage/US5ql

I'd give you a similar tinsel fail, or couple of common hatchies maybe, a couple of bred BSA eggs.

I'm interested too, if you're looking for a swap...

I'd give you a similar tinsel fail, or couple of common hatchies maybe, a couple of bred BSA eggs.

I'm interested too, if you're looking for a swap...

I'd love a few hatchie swaps. ^^ Pm me?

I'd actually value a Moonstone a bit above a Turpentine. They do both show up quite regularly in the Desert, but in order to get a Moonstone you have to risk getting a Sunstone, whereas with a Turpentine you know that's what you'll get every time, no potential 5 hour wait involved. For me that risk would show in the "price" I sought for a Moonstone, especially since they're more popular than their sunny siblings.

I'd actually value a Moonstone a bit above a Turpentine. They do both show up quite regularly in the Desert, but in order to get a Moonstone you have to risk getting a Sunstone, whereas with a Turpentine you know that's what you'll get every time, no potential 5 hour wait involved. For me that risk would show in the "price" I sought for a Moonstone, especially since they're more popular than their sunny siblings.

Skauble has a great point, and I have to agree; It's frustrating to get a sunny when you want a moony. :/. So, if I wanted a moonstone, I'd trade upwards from a turp, yes.

Hello everybody. I'm a little curious of what I can get from the offspring of This trade vaule wise? Sorry if fogged.

Edited by dch75

Hello everybody. I'm a little curious of what I can get from the offspring of This? Sorry if fogged.

I'll trade you my jigglypuff for it.

Also don't act like you're seriously asking that as much as you're just looking for an excuse to gloat.

Edited by VineTabris

I'll trade you my jigglypuff for it.

Also don't act like you're seriously asking that as much as you're just looking for an excuse to gloat.

Wow someones a little mad. I'm not asking because I'm looking for a "excuse to gloat" I'm asking because I'd really like to know. Thus why I thought this thread was created for.

Edited by dch75

Don't act so coy, little wing.

You've had 2nd gen tinsels before, you know how it works already.

Don't act so coy, little wing.

You've had 2nd gen tinsels before, you know how it works already.

Umm ever heard of depreciation of value? Might want to look that up. I'm asking because as everybody (cept it seems you of course) knows not every tin is created equal. Some are more popular then other tins. I mean just look at the CB springs and summers for some strange reason they are going for CB slivers.

Umm ever heard of depreciation of value? Might want to look that up. I'm asking because as everybody (cept it seems you of course) knows not every tin is created equal. Some are more popular then other tins. I mean just look at the CB springs and summers for some strange reason they are going for CB slivers.

Well, because Seasonals are currently rarer than Stripes.

A Stripe Cavie falls short of on par with a 2G Seasonal right now.

I haven't found a single seasonal, and I've found only one stripe.

Edited by James1011

Hello everybody. I'm a little curious of what I can get from the offspring of This trade vaule wise? Sorry if fogged.

I'm completely biased so I can't help. If it's not bred from a magi I would consider it worthless. People like pillow dragons though, so maybe a CB silver or two?I don't know how common the gold dragon's line is, but I kinda consider them all the same rarity.

Just a question though, since you have to ask to get on a list, why are you trading the egg off? Did you not give anything valuable for it?

Also anyone know if this thing would be worth a CB tsunami or CB red doersal? Even as eggs?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/a6u8F

@Emeraldmay: Probably another similar even gen. Since that ones is fairly long you might be able to get some uncommons or a bred rare for it from some people. Personally I wouldn't trade anything other than a bred trio or some other similar things.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

I'm completely biased so I can't help. If it's not bred from a magi I would consider it worthless. People like pillow dragons though, so maybe a CB silver or two?I don't know how common the gold dragon's line is, but I kinda consider them all the same rarity.

Just a question though, since you have to ask to get on a list, why are you trading the egg off? Did you not give anything valuable for it?

Also anyone know if this thing would be worth a CB tsunami or CB red doersal? Even as eggs?

@Emeraldmay: Probably another similar even gen. Since that ones is fairly long you might be able to get some uncommons or a bred rare for it from some people. Personally I wouldn't trade anything other than a bred trio or some other similar things.

Oh belive me i'm not trading the egg off. I'm trying to figure out whats its offspring would be worth. When it first hit my scroll a few days ago a few people where offering me thing to be on the list and one of the things everybody was offering was CB summers. I still don't understand how come they have become so rare.

CB Seasonals are rare at the moment that is a fact. Has to do with the ratios.

And regarding the 2nd gen Tinsel offspring:

Like VineTabris said before, I am sure you know its worth very well. I think as long as the lineage is rare you can ask for a CB Metallic for it. If somebody is really crazy he will maybe offer you two of them. And believe me the whole Tinsel Mafia IS crazy! Good luck!

Edited by drabrugon

Can you actually get anything from messy silver eggs? I'm asking because all I asked was a CB hatchie (granted, only certain types), and I ended up abandoning it after one day because at this rate I could just catch a cb egg myself.

It's a bit disheartening. I don't think I'll breed anything for trade anymore unless it's 2nd gen rares or something (and even then...).

Can you actually get anything from messy silver eggs? I'm asking because all I asked was a CB hatchie (granted, only certain types), and I ended up abandoning it after one day because at this rate I could just catch a cb egg myself.

It's a bit disheartening. I don't think I'll breed anything for trade anymore unless it's 2nd gen rares or something (and even then...).

Asking for particular CB hatchies is always hit or miss.

Some people always have a few hatchies on hand for trading but chances of them having what you want and when you want it are going to be slim.

Half the time it's even impossible to get a gender trade for something because nobody has the right hatchies.

I almost always let people give IOUs for hatchies that I'm looking for, so far it has worked out pretty well.

Wookie - yes if I could catch you one, certainly to me anyway smile.gif