Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Also, is a CB Pink worth a CB Ridgewing? (I prefer purple, but tan is acceptable)

Cb pink is worth more than purple ridgewing, and maybe you can get a tan one for it.

Hey everyone! I know there are problems breeding dragons lately but I can't find 2nd gen silver fails anywhere for a project I need! I thought maybe it was because what I was offering, what should I put out there on the trade market to get a hold of these pretty fails?

Any uncommon you want, as long as it's not a red, shimmer, nebbie, vine, tsunami, or red dorsie. Is it not worth a rare, and you may want to ask for two eggs if you want commons.

Thanks for your assessment! I'll probably be keeping the white, then. smile.gif

What's a CB tan ridgewing worth?

I would gladly offer a 5th gen tinsel and a low gen trio for it tongue.gif

It is probably worth a cb gold wyvern or at least 2 cb pinks/reds, but less then a cb trio

Hey everyone! I know there are problems breeding dragons lately but I can't find 2nd gen silver fails anywhere for a project I need! I thought maybe it was because what I was offering, what should I put out there on the trade market to get a hold of these pretty fails?

I think metals are being stingy again. I bred all mine and got nothing. You might want to go to the thread for even gen gifting and trading and ask if anyone there can help.

As for what it's trade worth might be, well, I'd give a red, or a pink, or a pretty bred egg, etc.

the problem is that I don't feel lik I can ask there since the project is a spiral and I can't seem to find a thread where I could ask for that

the problem is that I don't feel lik I can ask there since the project is a spiral and I can't seem to find a thread where I could ask for that

You can basically ask anywhere for something like that, the place doesn't matter, the people who are willing to help you do. I generally ask in the lineage gifting/trading thread. They usually have some good ideas for that kind of thing. Plus, metalkin is common-ish.

Hmm, recently hunting in the cave has given me the impression CB whites are a lot rarer now than they were a few months ago (I hadn't seen one for weeks). Is that a fluke in my sample or are they scarcer?

What would you currently get for a CB white?

Whites seem to be dropping a lot more infrequently, but you can still snagg 1 or 2 each hour.

i see them a lot in projects, so they seem easy to trade. i'd say their worth an Semi-Uncommon, (Sunsong, Moonstone, Vine, ect) Magi or Unbreedable.

Also, is a CB Pink worth a CB Ridgewing? (I prefer purple, but tan is acceptable)

im, CB Pink is slightly less = to a CB Tan Ridgewing. if you trading a pink for a purple Ridgewing you should get one easily, though i'd ask for a hatchie given how frequently they drop

you might want to try the Metalweavers lineage project thread over int he Breeders Forum.

imo a similar lineage BSA, CB common, or high gen tinsel. if you can find someone working on a PB EG Lineage project for Reds, they might give more seeing as its a 4G.

imo a similar lineage BSA, CB common, or high gen tinsel. if you can find someone working on a PB EG Lineage project for Reds, they might give more seeing as its a 4G.

Thank you very much, will keep that in mind.

What about; http://dragcave.net/lineage/j0NMC

for the Gold, its an older pairing, but a low gen and the stripe combo make it easy to trade. i'd maybe a CB Trio or CB Nebula at the highest; at the least a CB Red or a handful of common CB Hatchies.

it would aslo be a nice one to swap with an older same gen lineage as well.

for the Silver, its greatly devalued becuase of the SW and the mis-gendered Tinsel. the line is also fairly common. imo, you'll have a harder time trading it, i've got a lower gen SS of that same line and i traded it for a Sunsong. tbh, you'd get more luck trading it as a hatchie and asking for a CB common or an inbred for freezing. if you do the deadline lineages, that would be a good Tinsel to start from imo; as its not inbred and will reflect that on a cache search.

Thank you very much, will keep that in mind.

What about; http://dragcave.net/lineage/j0NMC

np happy.gif

i'd say abotu the same as the PB EG Red is worth, though imo the inclusion of the CB Bright Pinks shoudl make it worth soemone more.

i know that personally, cause i have an EG project with that specific paring of Reds and Pinks i'd happily swap the CB Nebula hatchi if that Pink genders Female.

for the Gold, its an older pairing, but a low gen and the stripe combo make it easy to trade. i'd maybe a CB Trio or CB Nebula at the highest; at the least a CB Red or a handful of common CB Hatchies.

it would aslo be a nice one to swap with an older same gen lineage as well.

for the Silver, its greatly devalued becuase of the SW and the mis-gendered Tinsel. the line is also fairly common. imo, you'll have a harder time trading it, i've got a lower gen SS of that same line and i traded it for a Sunsong. tbh, you'd get more luck trading it as a hatchie and asking for a CB common or an inbred for freezing. if you do the deadline lineages, that would be a good Tinsel to start from imo; as its not inbred and will reflect that on a cache search.

np happy.gif

i'd say abotu the same as the PB EG Red is worth, though imo the inclusion of the CB Bright Pinks shoudl make it worth soemone more.

i know that personally, cause i have an EG project with that specific paring of Reds and Pinks i'd happily swap the CB Nebula hatchi if that Pink genders Female.

I'd totally go for it, if the neb alts red. 8>

Is a CB Vampire egg, bitten by a 'firstborn' vampire (not an original Halloween one, but one that was made before vampire lineages were added) worth 2 CB Red Hatchies? Barring that, two CB Red eggs?

i dunno how to value the vamps.

just off the top of my head though, i'd say that a CB bitten by an original is certiantly worth more than a first bitten CB. but if its a CB and not and inbred vamp and bites a CB id think it would atleast be worth a semi-uncommon (ie: vine, Sunsong, ect).

I'd totally go for it, if the neb alts red. 8>

* sigh* it went green dry.gif

Edited by Red2111

How rare is a CB Lumina? The fan site I use for dragon cave classifies them as uncommon, but there are so many in the cave they seem common. I keep accidentally catching them and don't know what to ask for when I trade them.

Also, what are CB blacks worth right now? I have been seeing tons in trades but I am never sure what to offer.

Edited by cavygirl12

Lumi's have been steadily dropping less from what i've noticed. right now, i'd list them the same value as Vines or Susnongs. given the rate of decrease of frequency in drops, i'd expect them to become like Shimmers in a few months tbh. so stock up while you can if you want a good amount of CBs

Blacks are high value imo. their a little more valuable than a stripe so i'd put them at a low gen Metal, low gen older tinsel line or medium gen newer Tinsel line in a 1:1 trade.

i just don't see many dropping all that often. Stripes are getting hard to catch as well unsure.gif

Edited by Red2111

What is this tinsel worth?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/eRc1j

Maybe something like a CB nebula? two or three cb common hatchings?

A 6th gen tinsel from a non-rare line won't be worth much.

Edited by Mercury