Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

My 3rd gen prize dragons aren't exactly generous with their shiny offspring, so it´s quite the holiday for me if they give me one and so I´d like to have something nice for it. unsure.gif And as I´m not the big cave hunter anymore they are mainly my most valuable thing I can trade. It was different of course before the first raffle, which brings us to another discussion... rolleyes.gif

I´ll probably gift it to one of my friends.

Well, as I say - I would be happy to give you the next shiny I get from my 2 gen for it. He's - middling generous....

I live in hope of the store to put an end to all this....

Question 1: What are CB lunar heralds going for right now?

Question 2: Are different colors of lunar heralds more sought after?

Question 2 got answered once, but am still wondering about Question 1. For the record, I'm trying to trade FOR. What would be fair/a good incentive?

Edited by toyofubl

What do Spessartines currently go for? I have one I'm looking to trade, but with their rarity fluctuations and all I thought it'd be best to ask.

What do Spessartines currently go for? I have one I'm looking to trade, but with their rarity fluctuations and all I thought it'd be best to ask.

If CB - you can ask for ANYTHING you want ! THAT hard to find.

Lunar heralds - not so much, and each colour is as easy or hard to find in its own time slot as any other, so I don't think there's any real difference. I wasn't aware they were that hard to get - but I haven't been trying so....

Regarding CB Lunar Heralds, I usually trade unbreedables or Trios for them.

Somehow, LH are really hard to find for me. I catch Xenos quite easily, but not LH.

Edited by Gealach

Thanks for the responses about lunar heralds.

I don't think they're TERRIBLY hard to catch (heh, not like CB spessartines or anything) but I never seem to be on at hourly drops, and I often miss the 5 min ones because of flakiness! So basically I need more talented people to catch them for me smile.gif

I got busy, one CB Almandine grew up, I ended gifting the other. But now I know I bit more about their trading value. Thank you for your responses.

Hello, guys!

What is an all-number-coded egg worth?

If the breed's making any difference, it's a purple dorsal.

Thank you for your time in advance! smile.gif

@Sylph264 - thank you for the answer!

Edited by Ae0nian

Hello, guys!

What is an all-number-coded egg worth?

If the breed's making any difference, it's a purple dorsal.

Thank you for your time in advance! smile.gif

From what I've seen, they can be worth a lot if you find an avid collector who really wants it, but they don't hold much interest for most people. I'd just ask for offers and hope to get lucky, but you could try to hunt down collectors if you'd prefer.

Good luck!

I've been gone for a while and now I have no idea how much certain dragons are worth. What do CB Coppers currently go for and is one colour more sought after than the others?

And what are Gemshards worth?

So many new breeds after my break confuse me tongue.gif

Edit: Thank you, Eos!

Edited by Flaviel

I've been gone for a while and now I have no idea how much certain dragons are worth. What do CB Coppers currently go for and is one colour more sought after than the others?

And what are Gemshards worth?

So many new breeds after my break confuse me  tongue.gif

--Coppers: They aren't as difficult to catch anymore, so I'd say probably 1:1 with a Xeno. As far as the colors are concerned: green > orange >> brown. I mostly see Coppers bundled with other things though in trade offers.

--Gemshards: They are fairly common. Their trade value is probably highest when they're hatchlings (because then the color is known).

What's the best way to get specific trades/lineages? Breed one and ask for a bloodswap? Catch something decent and hope someone wants it enough to breed the thing I want? Try breeding, gifting?

I'm looking for a tan ridegwing from a male silver if that's any help.

What's the best way to get specific trades/lineages? Breed one and ask for a bloodswap? Catch something decent and hope someone wants it enough to breed the thing I want? Try breeding, gifting?

I've been breeding 3G checkers from holidays and asking for specific 2Gs or a 3G swap. it has worked moderately well.

Edited by Eos

I'd be glad to swap you one. smile.gif I'm working on two Silver x Tan Ridgewing lineages myself (with both gender combos), and I've finally bred all the 2Gs I need from my current caveborns in the male Silver lineage. If you like, we could make an arrangement to trade the next Tan I breed. Feel free to PM me!

Edited by Sylph264

Or put it in your sig. You clearly have an answer here - but I put what I need in my sig and I often get glomped with it. Mind - I am usually after commons that are being awkward (moonstones, I'm looking at you !)

You're essentially holding 2-3 CB NDs. Trade accordingly (and wisely). Neglecteds, 2g prizes, maybe even a spriter's alt offspring are all within your reach atm.

I've another pair of CB Almandines and this time I posted a trade (I can't recall ever doing that since I joined the forum) so I'm quite curious about the outcome.

Edited by _Sin_

What is the most sought out xeno? Or at least the one with most trade value.

What is the most sought out xeno? Or at least the one with most trade value.

Based on my what I've been reading: Gaias.

Edited by _Sin_

Based on my what I've been reading: Gaias.

Yep, followed by Thalassa and Chrono.

Is a CB Gold Wyvern worth as much as other Metallics? If not what Gen could a CB Wyvern be traded for?

Also what are Shimmers ranked as in the metallic ladder

Is a CB Gold Wyvern worth as much as other Metallics? If not what Gen could a CB Wyvern be traded for?

Also what are Shimmers ranked as in the metallic ladder

Golden Wyverns are fairly common. I think they are considered uncommon on the dragcave wiki, but they are nowhere near the rarity of Gold and Silver dragons at all. Your best bet would be to scan the trading threads to see if someone offering a 2G or 3G Gold or Silver happens to be looking for a Golden Wyvern, in my opinion.

But just be aware that Golds and Silvers aren't super easy to breed (someone in another thread just produced a 2G gold after a year of trying), so people might be pickier in their trades. It just depends on how lucky/patient you are. smile.gif

Shimmers: They're prize dragons. Depending on their gen and their mate and other factors, they can be quite expensive to trade for. It depends on what you're looking for.

What 3G checker with black Sweetlings at base (and pink at second gen) can worth? I'm looking for a couple of them, but can't find any, and I'm not sure, is it because no one can breed them, or my price is not enough...

What 3G checker with black Sweetlings at base (and pink at second gen) can worth? I'm looking for a couple of them, but can't find any, and I'm not sure, is it because no one can breed them, or my price is not enough...

Fuzzbucket's advice (put a lineage request in your sig) above seems like the best solution to me. That seems like the kind of trade where the hardest part is getting the message out there.