Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

How many new release hatchlings are worth a fourth gen Gold egg?

How many new release hatchlings are worth a fourth gen Gold egg?

Assuming you are asking due to your siggy...in your place, I would give 4~6 hatchlings (awesome deal), or anything (within limits) the other party is asking because I'm desperate for a pair. That and based on my experience PB gold love to refuse each other sad.gif

Edited by Stormypulse

I can't seem to offer anything good enough for a CB Tan Ridgewing. Aren't CB Golden Wyverns as rare as CB Tans? Are CB Bluesang as rare as CB Tans?

And could you please tell me what is good enough to trade for a Yellow Undine? I'm talking only about CB dragons.

I can't seem to offer anything good enough for a CB Tan Ridgewing. Aren't CB Golden Wyverns as rare as CB Tans? Are CB Bluesang as rare as CB Tans?

Golden Wyverns are the least valuable of the metals. They're very difficult to trade away, in my experience. I often see them sit for several page refreshes when they pop up in the caves, too. I've never had a problem trading a blusang for a tan ridgewing, however. You should be able to get that trade.

And could you please tell me what is good enough to trade for a Yellow Undine? I'm talking only about CB dragons.

That seems fair O: It's probably bad timing, most people try their luck with CB Alts before they go to bed, this way they either get a CB Alt or wake up to toss the egg. However, with the new release, egg slots are precious and limited. Not many would be playing the lottery.

Technically, you can trade unbreedables for CB Tan Ridgewings. Which equals CB Golden Wyverns which equals CB Bluesang in value with Bluesang being slighty more popular/valuable.

Erm...Yellow Undine are only available through breeding like Blacks, there's a change an undine egg hatches as an alt.

I mean what CB dragons are good for a Yellow Undine. I know they are breed-only.

I know Golden Wyverns are the least valuable metals but I thought they were more valuable overall.

Edited by evinin

Are CB Magmas worth anything? Would I be crazy if I asked for a CB Celestial with one?

Well, Magmas are rare after all. I think that you may have a chance for a Celestial. There is a high demand for them now, though, but you should try.

What's the rarity levels on 3 and 4gen prizes nowadays... It seems to me that even when I ask for one cb hatchie I don't get offers, so I'd given up and abandoned 4+gens so hopefully people enjoy them in the AP, but I see people posting them and asking for decent sized offers, definitely worth more than one cb common hatchie.

In my recent experience, 4g's don't seem to trade pretty much at all except for same-gen prizeswaps or if they are from rarer prizes/unusual lines (e.g. xenos, common mates). Stair/spiral 3g's I'm able to get 1-2 things like blusang/unbreedable/xeno/prizefail/bred gold/silver (especially if willing to take IOUs), but it can take several bumps or hatching the egg until a worthwhile offer (or sometimes ANY offer) comes along.

In my case it also seems like shimmers trade better than tinsels, but that might be just the different lines I have for the two types...

I mean what CB dragons are good for a Yellow Undine. I know they are breed-only.

I know Golden Wyverns are the least valuable metals but I thought they were more valuable overall.

Oh! I think I traded my 2G PB Undine for a CB Green Copper or a 3G metal mate for a lineaged checker, couldnt quite recall. It was probably a good deal for the other party. I have seen people asking for CB Silver for 1 though I am unsure if that was successful.

Yea, sadly so. GWs are so pretty (to me), doesn't seem like rest of DC find it so.

Wondering how many hatchlings(of any lineage) a CB blusang is worth? For my last trade, we agreed on 8, after the offered 10-12, but I feel like that was a bit high and I was ripping them off. I have a new trade with one, and neither of us are really sure how much they are worth, so yeah. Thanks. smile.gif

Wondering how many hatchlings(of any lineage) a CB blusang is worth? For my last trade, we agreed on 8, after the offered 10-12, but I feel like that was a bit high and I was ripping them off. I have a new trade with one, and neither of us are really sure how much they are worth, so yeah. Thanks. smile.gif

Hmm, not sure. I got 4 CB Celestial hatchies for a CB silver recently, and the person I traded with was like, are you sure? You don't want more? But that was fine with me, since I don't do much with metals. So.. 6-8 might be just fine?

And I know what you mean, Stormy, about the GW. I love them personally. I have a bunch that I grabbed to do lineages with, but have been catching up since being away (and trying to organize my holidays, and new dragons dropping, and...). They make some beautiful lineages, IMO.

Edited by whoeverxwins

What's the rarity levels on 3 and 4gen prizes nowadays... It seems to me that even when I ask for one cb hatchie I don't get offers, so I'd given up and abandoned 4+gens so hopefully people enjoy them in the AP, but I see people posting them and asking for decent sized offers, definitely worth more than one cb common hatchie.

i still get what i ask for most the time smile.gif definately more then a cb common hatchie

i still get what i ask for most the time smile.gif definately more then a cb common hatchie

With the Celestials, I was having a horrible time catching them myself (bad hands make me a slow clicker). My prize dragons were nice to me though, so I had 2 4th gens to trade. The silver tinsel netted me 2 CB hatchies (I could have possibly held out for more, but it was OK to me), and the silver shimmer got me 4 CB hatchies. So they are still worth something!

With the Celestials, I was having a horrible time catching them myself (bad hands make me a slow clicker). My prize dragons were nice to me though, so I had 2 4th gens to trade. The silver tinsel netted me 2 CB hatchies (I could have possibly held out for more, but it was OK to me), and the silver shimmer got me 4 CB hatchies. So they are still worth something!

depending one the line yes, i still get offered decent stuff.

the ones hat dont trade i just AP xd.png

What is rare now?

CBs? Golds > Silvers > Coppers / Blusangs > Xenos > other uncommons. Pyralspites have been shifting in value a lot lately, almandines might be worth more than copper but less than silver, spessartines a bit below that.

Breds? As always 2g Hollies > 2g Prizes > 2gs from Spriter's alts > 3G prizes > other stuff. Personally I haven't had much success with 2g metals lately, although admittedly I don't try trading them often and my recent attempt might not be the general outcome (was trading a 2g silver from RA 1:1 for a cb copper or red Dino, ended up giving up and departuring it after 12 hours with no offers sad.gif)

What could I get with a CB Almandine?

I have seen rumblings around the forum lately that Almandines might have recently declined in value, so you probably won't get the same kind of crazy things that people were getting before. For what it's worth, I looked in the trading threads and saw quite a few more Almandines being offered than Silvers or Golds. They seem to be more available (or people are more willing to trade them, I don't know). Either way, you probably won't get more than a CB Silver for it unless you find the right person.

Okay, so isn't a CB Rainbow Copper worth a CB Tan Ridgewing? Should I give a CB Rainbow and a CB Bluesang for a Ridgewing?

Okay, so isn't a CB Rainbow Copper worth a CB Tan Ridgewing? Should I give a CB Rainbow and a CB Bluesang for a Ridgewing?

I'd say red coppers and blusangs are both worth more than tan ridgewings all by themselves. If you're desperate though just offer whichever you care about less and see if you can lure someone in. Although, honestly, ridgewings drop fairly often in cave--just hover your mouse over the egg to see code, pop it in lineage/ view, then grab if it's tan. Or snap up every one you see if you don't mind waiting for misclicks.

How much are Silver Lunar Heralds worth? I've seen people ask for some interesting things for them, but I'm still not too sure on the current trading value here. > .<

Also would a single CB Celestial egg still be worth anything, or have they saturated the trade market too much by now?

Where is Hero-King Marth on the rarity list of tinsels?  I have a third gen and don't know what it's worth.

Looking at his offspring list, I would say not very rare.

He has more tinsel offspring than fails wink.gif