Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

How much are 2G prizes worth? I really need a 2G bronze tinsel for my tinselkin blusang so yeah...

I'm offering two CB Coppers and breeding anything off my scroll for one... So yeah...

How much are 2G prizes worth? I really need a 2G bronze tinsel for my tinselkin blusang so yeah...

I'm offering two CB Coppers and breeding anything off my scroll for one... So yeah...

The price depends of what owners of prize dragon would like, but most people want a bunch of CB Golds and/or CB Silvers for 2G Prize (mostly golds). The price is always higher when you want to choose a pair. I don't think you could trade for 2G Prize with only your Coppers, but maybe you'll be lucky and will found prize owner which would breed you one for other things - but it still would be a high price, for example - a neglected (or a few of them), many CB Coppers -for example: I saw someone with 7 CB Silvers looking for 2G prize and I think they trade is still available, so it's not that easy to trade for one.

To clarify slightly - I'm not actually looking for a 2nd Gen prize. I just have so many Silvers right now in my hunt for a CB Gold that I figured it was worth a shot listing that as an option. xd.png

But yeah, what 2nd gen prize prices are depends on the individuals. It could be a lot, it could be a little, it varies. I'm not sure how you would go about looking for specific 2nd gens, but I've seen people put notes in their signature and other places listing dragons they want mates for. If you keep the Blusang in your signature and say you're looking for a mate maybe you'll be contacted someday. smile.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

I'm curious about it for a while - what could I get for 2G Holiday with a mate choice? I always trade them for other holiday dragons, but this year I got every holiday mate I needed, so I thought of trading them for something else. I have some of older holiday CB dragons - like SA, Sweetling, Ribbon Dancer and most of other CB dragons to be they mates (except CB Gold and Silver). I know that mostly 2G Holly is worth many CB metals/ 2G Prize because it's so hard to found anyone with CB Holly, but could I get for example 1 CB metal/ or other CB rare/uncomon eggs for other also old but not so rare 2G holiday dragons?

What are second gens from Spriters alts worth?

Adding onto what Pandalf said, I think it also depends on the Spriter. Some Spriters ordinarily only look for offers of 2gen prizes or alt swaps. Some trade for things they're looking for and some don't ask for anything at all.

I've traded with a Spriter who was willing to gift an offspring from their Alt to me, a Spriter who asked for CB Halloweens in exchange for their Alt offsprings at a 1:1 rate, and another Spriter who asked for 3gen prizes and CB Metals at an 1:1 rate.

If you're the one offering a 2gen to trade, I expect you'll get a bunch of goodies like CB Metals and low gen prizes. ;]

Edited by suskekun222

Are Anagallises from the jungle still worth anything or has the new release pushed the desert ones there to make them common?

Are Anagallises from the jungle still worth anything or has the new release pushed the desert ones there to make them common?

If someone wanted to make an Anagallis x Green Copper lineage, I imagine they would be worth something, since they drop far less frequently than their desert counterparts. Otherwise, I don't think the biome they're found in really matters.

What is a 2G BP Black Alt worth in terms of CB metallics? A Copper? A Silver? Less than that?

What is a 2G BP Black Alt worth in terms of CB metallics? A Copper? A Silver? Less than that?

Probably about a Copper, but it depends on the trader.

Awhile ago I had someone offer a CB Silver for a 2gen PB curled Black alt I had. I'm not sure if curled or sitting hatchlings is still a thing now since I haven't really invested much specifically in the alt market in the recent years, but back then curled alts were a lot more desirable.

If someone wanted to make an Anagallis x Green Copper lineage, I imagine they would be worth something, since they drop far less frequently than their desert counterparts. Otherwise, I don't think the biome they're found in really matters.

That's a good point, mostly I was thinking of people whose scroll goals account for separate biomes. In any case I took a longer look and it seems the release seems to have pushed lots of Anagallises to the jungle so they're no longer hard to catch.

What's roughly a reasonable number of CB common/lineaged BSA hatchies to ask for a CB Spessartine? And is anyone else seeing more Spessartines in the Coast lately like I seem to be?

That's a good point, mostly I was thinking of people whose scroll goals account for separate biomes. In any case I took a longer look and it seems the release seems to have pushed lots of Anagallises to the jungle so they're no longer hard to catch.

What's roughly a reasonable number of CB common/lineaged BSA hatchies to ask for a CB Spessartine? And is anyone else seeing more Spessartines in the Coast lately like I seem to be?

I haven't seen them so much more, but I've been seeing more people declaring their catches on the congrats thread... (if that helps). There seems to be 2-3 or maybe more caught in a day so I'd assume it's a teeny weeny bit more visible now :3

I haven't seen them so much more, but I've been seeing more people declaring their catches on the congrats thread... (if that helps). There seems to be 2-3 or maybe more caught in a day so I'd assume it's a teeny weeny bit more visible now :3

Ah, the congrats thread is one to consider, you're right. I've been having trouble getting an Almandine for my Spessartine even offering to add and I suspect this might be the reason why :/ Though Almandines seem counter-intuitively to also be slightly easier to catch lately.

So how rare are CB pink / orange pyralspites, exactly? Would a 3g Shimmer from a line of regular rarity (Nikkei no Houseki x White, stair) be enough for one of each or not enough for even one?

So how rare are CB pink / orange pyralspites, exactly? Would a 3g Shimmer from a line of regular rarity (Nikkei no Houseki x White, stair) be enough for one of each or not enough for even one?

I'd say very rare.

I got a 2G prize for a CB Silver + CB Almandine

SO i'd say, as rare as a CB Silver

Judging from the number of Spessartines I've seen in the coast and the number of people posting that they caught Spessartines in the congrats thread lately this might currently not be the case for Spessartines - they seem currently a little more common.

I would estimate (assuming the current thing with Spesses is a fluke) that a 3G prize, a CB Silver and a CB pink or orange Pyral would all be roughly 1:1:1 (though there's a lot of wiggle room in all directions on that end of the market).

Worth of a CB Anagallis caught in Jungle?

Currently that seems to be where most Anagallises are showing up, because of the new release in their other biomes I suspect, so not more than any other CB common.

I'm quite new to low-gen Metals and wondered, how much would a Gold x GoN trade for? (like this one)

I'm also quite interested to see if it could get me a 2G from a Spriter's Alt or not.

I'm quite new to low-gen Metals and wondered, how much would a Gold x GoN trade for? (like this one)

I'm also quite interested to see if it could get me a 2G from a Spriter's Alt or not.

Considering it's x GoN (GoN and Holiday pairings are worth considerably less), it's not worth a whole lot. Maybe 1-2 CB hatchlings.

To the second question, the short answer is no. The "value" of a 2G from a Spriter's Alt is generally a CB metal, more or less depending which alt and the rarity of the offspring. However, different spriters have different policies. Many choose not to trade at all, but to gift. Others will just ask for random common hatchies they're looking for. I highly doubt you are going to get one offered for that Gold, though.

I doubt you'll be able to get a 2gen from Spriter's Alt with that unless the Spriter is specifically looking for one. Awhile ago I remember a Spriter posting two 2gens from their alts and wanted a 2gen Avatar from metals for either one. In cases like that you'll probably be able to get a 2gen from a Spriter's Alt, but if you ask for 2gens yourself then it's unlikely Spriter's will bite. You can always try your luck though! (:

The value of 2gen Golds/Silvers vary a lot from person to person, for me whenever I managed to breed 2gen metal I just throw it in the departures, but I see loads of people trying to trade them as well.

Edited by suskekun222

Worth of CB Nebula egg from Alpine?

Not much, probably around the same value of a nebula from the desert. They're more uncommon than Desert and new desert biome releases have pushed lots of them in the Alpine, but I doubt you'd get a lot unless someone's specifically looking for them for lineage projects (aka breeding coppers in which the parent's biome affects the offspring color).

That means probably another CB hatchie or two.