Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Is a 2G PB Red Dorsal or Tan Ridge equal to a CB Pink? How about a CB (un?)common hatchie?

red dorsals and tan ridgies are harder to get than cb pinks so I think they should be worth at least two eggs each,

or maybe just one pink hatchie if you think the time to raising a hatchie is worth it.

Edited by Tawanda001

Not about a specific trade but likely something people trying to trade GWs in either direction might want to think about, or might know...

Is it me or have GWs suddenly become much less rare than their already dubiously rare supposed status? I'm having real difficulty getting Flamingos out of them, which I could possible blame on this year's Holly thingy but it was a very sudden turn from all Flamingos to all GWs, and they're sitting for aaaages in the Alpine. I have a feeling it's been since either the March or April release.

Not about a specific trade but likely something people trying to trade GWs in either direction might want to think about, or might know...

Is it me or have GWs suddenly become much less rare than their already dubiously rare supposed status? I'm having real difficulty getting Flamingos out of them, which I could possible blame on this year's Holly thingy but it was a very sudden turn from all Flamingos to all GWs, and they're sitting for aaaages in the Alpine. I have a feeling it's been since either the March or April release.

Golden Wyverns are not rare. Uncommon is more like it. You'd be fortunate to get two CB hatchies for one, to be honest. I see nearly as many Pillows, Sunrise/Sunsets, etc. as I see Golden Wyverns, and often they (the GWs) sit for thirty seconds or more. There is very little demand, unless you can find someone who collects them - and even those people generally are able to find plenty themselves.

what does a cb spessartine go for?

Fairly similar to a CB silver, maybe a little less because the general opinion (historically correct) is that Pyralspites will become more common eventually (in a year or so). Definitely a 3G prize, 10-20 CB hatchies, maybe a CB metal, that kind of stuff.

Edited by The_Bucket

Question: Is it possible to get a 2nd gen prizekin or a 3rd gen prize for one CB copper or do you have to have multiples?

I had a CB alpine copper up, but got no bites when I asked for those things.

Question: Is it possible to get a 2nd gen prizekin or a 3rd gen prize for one CB copper or do you have to have multiples?

it really depends on the trader, some may trade prizekins for as high as a cb metal or 2nd gen metals, etc, but some may trade a prizekin for a few cb hatchies. for 3rd gen prizes, again, it really depends on the trader. some may trade it for a cb metal, a prize swap, or sometimes, a cb copper. good luck happy.gif

these are the rarities of the coppers

green > red > brown

for green, you have a higher likely chance of getting what you want above in my opinion, but i guess it's just the trader's preference. smile.gif

Edited by Doublelift

Thanks, Doublelift! I don't catch coppers all that often. I got lucky catching two over the course of three days, but I think I'll wait to see if there's a new release this week before I try trading again.

I guess it's the luck of the draw.

the general opinion (historically correct) is that Pyralspites will become more common eventually (in a year or so).

We're told that Coppers are supposed to be upper level uncommons though, and after two years they're still giving people trouble. So Pyrals won't necessarily go the way of Blacks and Stripes.

I was offered a 3G prize for a CB Green Copper earlier this week, which was a surprise to me.

We're told that Coppers are supposed to be upper level uncommons though, and after two years they're still giving people trouble. So Pyrals won't necessarily go the way of Blacks and Stripes.

Not necessarily, but keep in mind that Coppers too are /relatively/ new, and also have three alts with dimorphism. In a year or too, even Coppers might become uncommons (although certainly slowly, because of their popularity in breeding, and six unique sprites).

If they're not equal, Almandines are probably more valuable I think Ylvanne, if only because the coast is usually less competitive.

Anyone know a rough value for [removed link]?

Yet another pretty AP catch I'll not be able to build a mate for >_<

edit: worth a pretty 4G Shimmer spiral apparently :3 I've removed the link since it's now someone else's growing thing but for the curious it was a 3G silver from checker with male GWs.

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

Just thought I'd put in...somebody traded me a cb copper (+ 2g metal) for a 2g prizekin common yesterday, and I thought it was an absolutely fantastic offer. I was expectin a swap or maybe some hatchies at most. So yeah definitely possible.

The bizarre thing, though, is that I recently got a GW x Gold Tinsel pair and I have gotten 1 GW and then 5 Gold Tinsels in a row from them. O___o So they are definitely doing something odd, but I'm not sure which direction, exactly, they are going in! xd.png

What have more value? An Almandine or a Spessartine?

I think Spessartines are.. they pop up way less than almandines! wink.gif

I think Spessartines are.. they pop up way less than almandines! wink.gif

Almandines generally trade for a higher price from my observations. I personally prefer Spessartines, but I don't know which is "rarer".

The bizarre thing, though, is that I recently got a GW x Gold Tinsel pair and I have gotten 1 GW and then 5 Gold Tinsels in a row from them. O___o So they are definitely doing something odd, but I'm not sure which direction, exactly, they are going in! xd.png

GWs are just one of those dragons that, along with Blusangs and Coppers, breed extremely well with prizes. It's not really related to their in-cave rarity, as far as I know. For instance, Balloons are reasonably common in-cave, and breed very well with prizes.

Edited by The_Bucket

What can I get for a 2G Almadine + a 2G Spessartine?

Very little. Pyralspites breed extremely well, so unless somebody finds the pairing desirable, they probably won't trade at all.

Very little. Pyralspites breed extremely well, so unless somebody finds the pairing desirable, they probably won't trade at all.

Okay, how about a 2G Silver?

Okay, how about a 2G Silver?

Totally depends on the pairing, but it can often be worth a decent amount. 1-4 CB hatchies, even a CB copper. The more common the mate, the more it's worth. Holiday mates, not much.

Totally depends on the pairing, but it can often be worth a decent amount. 1-4 CB hatchies, even a CB copper. The more common the mate, the more it's worth. Holiday mates, not much.

Got it, thanks! smile.gif