Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Yes, they are in the Jungle, and they do sit there for quite a number of seconds before somebody scoops them up. I could understand seeing Coppers less frequently than Silvers at times, but Gemshards? Those are commons.

Well IDK about 'common'. I'd say they're kinda uncommon.

Edit: Case in point - Just saw a Gemshard sit in the Jungle for over a minute. You should definitely not be seeing moar CB Silvers than Gems.

Edited by The Flash

I know I'm late to the party, but I've decided to keep my CB Gold. Y'all are right. Since it's my first, I should probably keep it, as I'll probably never get another one in my lifetime tongue.gif

How much would a CB pyralspite from the volcano be worth? (I forget what kind that is and wiki is blocked at school)

How much does a 2G Thuwed worth? o.o

The only 2nd-gen Thuweds I've seen up for trade recently wanted 2nd-gen prizes in exchange. Personally, I'd pay multiple Neglecteds for a 2nd-gen Thuwed, so a 2nd-gen prize is probably not far off in terms of value.

Agreed - they used to go for multiple cb metals before, and currently it's not clear when the thuwed lists will open again for requests, so I'd say 2nd gens are even worth a bit more than they used to be. And I think I've seen at least one prize owner stating in their signature that their list is always open for people who trade them a 2nd gen thuwed or 2nd gen from spriter's alt. So a 2nd gen prize might actually be in the possible range for that trade - good luck smile.gif

How much does a 2G Thuwed worth? o.o

I wouldn't trade it for less then a 2nd gen prize, also considering that there are 600 cb prizes only from this year and - potentially - there could be at least 600 2nd gen prizes every week around. Much many than 2nd gen Thuweds.

I have a generic question about 3rd gen prizes instead. Almost always who has a 3rd gen prize for trade list cb metallics amongs the offers they would like. Do they usually actually get these cb metallic offers?

I have a generic question about 3rd gen prizes instead. Almost always who has a 3rd gen prize for trade list cb metallics amongs the offers they would like. Do they usually actually get these cb metallic offers?

You never know who sees your trade and most people won't turn down a cb metal, right? xd.png

I have a 2nd gen tinsel from a holiday line, and I once managed to get a cb gold for a 3rd gen. Though I stated in my trade post that I desperately need one and am willing to add something, as I have an IOU for a 2nd gen gold and my only other cb gold is not cooperating, so the other person might have just felt generous (it was someone who almost always has cb metals at hand).

I also traded two for cb silvers, which was fairly easy at the time. All those trades were a while ago, though, and I think 3rd gens have dropped in value since the 600 new prizes were given out. The rest of my 3rd gens was traded for a cb green copper, several hatchies or gifted.

I think 2015 lines can still be traded for a cb silver or gold, especially gold shimmers with (un)common mates (since there are relatively few of them and shimmers seem to be more popular than tinsels). Older lines should be worth less.

I haven't failed to get a CB silvers (or 2 CB green coppers when I asked for that) for my 3rd gens, even from my holiday line. Well, that is excepting when I am really looking for mates for dragons and make it pretty clear I would prefer a couple of those instead. xd.png I'm not sure about CB golds as I usually prefer silvers or 2nd gen metal mates I need and ask for those instead.

Mine are bronze tinsels, so there's no reason you couldn't get a CB silver for any 2015 3rd gen prize, possibly for others.

Edited by harlequinraven

I wouldn't trade it for less then a 2nd gen prize, also considering that there are 600 cb prizes only from this year and - potentially - there could be at least 600 2nd gen prizes every week around. Much many than 2nd gen Thuweds.

I can get CB Silvers fairly often for my 3G Prizes. CB Golds are much less common but do happen now and then. CB Coppers are almost a given to get, if you consider them true "metals" (personally I do not tongue.gif)

Question:

Is there any rarity difference between green and purple Lindwurms?

I keep reflex-clicking the Alpine ones (purple) so I'm wondering if I could swap them 1:1 for Forest (green) Lindwurms, or if I need to add something.

Question:

Is there any rarity difference between green and purple Lindwurms?

I keep reflex-clicking the Alpine ones (purple) so I'm wondering if I could swap them 1:1 for Forest (green) Lindwurms, or if I need to add something.

I would say, 1:1 swap is fair - to my experience, they are about the same rarity.

Are CB Golds and Silvers equivalent in worth? Do I have any chance of receiving a Gold in exchange for a Silver?

Are CB Golds and Silvers equivalent in worth? Do I have any chance of receiving a Gold in exchange for a Silver?

From what I hear, CB golds are quite a bit rarer than CB silvers. You might be able to get a 1:1 trade, but I think 1:2 is more likely.

CB silvers yes, CB golds only when really lucky.

The usual ratio is 1:2, but lately golds seem extra scarce, so unfortunately probably 1:3 lately.

I've never seen a 2nd gen thuwed go for a 2nd gen prize dragon.... considering majority of prize owners want mostly same gen prize trades or cb metals lately or just gifting to friends.

Some of the 600 are not even breeding them, nor claimed their prizes, or froze them.

I have seen them go for cb metals, or special 3rd gens though

Speaking of 3rd gens as for your question, it depends on a few things. What kind of 3rd gen is it? How many siblings does it have?

Normally I just trade them for rares with the rarest being a cb copper. Unless it's a spirter alt's offspring which then CB gold's and silvers or fair trades depending on what the trader is looking for.

How much is a 2G Copper worth?

It depends on which copper and what the lineage is. It also depends on whether someone is looking for that lineage at the time. They're not exceptionally rare by any means. You could get a lineage swap, another 2G copper, maybe an unbreedable or trio, again depending on whether someone was looking for them. You could probably get a couple hatchies for it, depending on what you were looking for.