Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Almandines generally trade for a higher price from my observations. I personally prefer Spessartines, but I don't know which is "rarer".

GWs are just one of those dragons that, along with Blusangs and Coppers, breed extremely well with prizes. It's not really related to their in-cave rarity, as far as I know. For instance, Balloons are reasonably common in-cave, and breed very well with prizes.

Actually, balloons seem to have gone up in rarity - not that it affects their tradeability, but I've seen fewer than before in the alpine, and they actually seem to get picked up.

Actually, balloons seem to have gone up in rarity - not that it affects their tradeability, but I've seen fewer than before in the alpine, and they actually seem to get picked up.

Definitely. Still, they're not "rare" - just uncommon.

How much are CB nebulas worth these days? It seems like alpine ones are rarer but what about desert nebulae? I've seen people treating them like random CB hatchies and people asking a CB copper apiece.

How much are CB nebulas worth these days? It seems like alpine ones are rarer but what about desert nebulae? I've seen people treating them like random CB hatchies and people asking a CB copper apiece.

I honestly doubt they get the Coppers.

I mean, I saw a trade for 4 of them for a CB Silver... I'd ask for at least 15 of them for a CB Silver xd.png

Alpine are rarer, but I wouldn't trade much for them either.

In general, I think they're just uncommon, like Blacks.

I've given a Paper for an Alpine Nebula egg, because I want ones for Rainbow Copper checkers. Once I actually have another Copper, that is. >_> As many people have said many times over, it depends on who's around and looking and what they have to trade in exchange.

Alpine nebulas are extremely rare. I've offered 1:1 CB Silvers for them before and not gotten a single such offer. Normal Nebulas aren't super rare by any means and, as said prior, I doubt anyone would trade CB Coppers for just one of them.

Alpine nebulas are extremely rare. I've offered 1:1 CB Silvers for them before and not gotten a single such offer. Normal Nebulas aren't super rare by any means and, as said prior, I doubt anyone would trade CB Coppers for just one of them.

Not anymore. I've seen a lot of Alpine Nebulae lately, and I'm not even looking. One stayed around for thirty+ seconds, and I decided to pick it up, but they really aren't that rare. I would highly not recommend offering CB metals 1:1 for them. (Although if you see someone offering a deal like that, let me know happy.gif)

Edited by The_Bucket

I have a feeling that that cave generates eggs before thinking about what biome to put them in, then distributes them to make them even, because since the Anagallises came out and have been all over the Desert I've been seeing loads of Alpine Nebs and they don't even get picked up that quickly.

They're not hard to catch, especially after all these releases we've been getting. I had caught 3 in just one day, decided to keep the one, gifted the other and traded the last for a cb thunder.

How much are Cheese's worth?

Not much really. Most people aren't interested in unbreedables anymore, but there are a few collectors around. I usually get an offer of either 1-2 hatchies, red dorsals, tan ridgewings, seasonals and that's about it I think. You may ask for a trio or a blusang for it as well.

Are the coppers different raritys or all equal?

Depends on who you are asking but most likely

Brown<Red<Green

Brown being the lowest and green the highest. That is how I would rate them but most people have different opinions.

Edited by lollipop00

Depends on who you are asking but most likely

Brown<Red<Green

Brown being the lowest and green the highest. That is how I would rate them but most people have different opinions.

Whoop thank you! Looks like the green i just got is a gooden then smile.gif

Would it be fair to ask for a 2G PB gold or 2G PB silver for a CB Blusang, or CB Copper?

I catch CB Blusangs and CB Coppers a lot (sometimes it's not even funny anymore when I catch 5+ in one week) and usually get several offers for them when I post them for trade.

Would it be fair to ask for a 2G PB gold or 2G PB silver for a CB Blusang, or CB Copper?

I catch CB Blusangs and CB Coppers a lot (sometimes it's not even funny anymore when I catch 5+ in one week) and usually get several offers for them when I post them for trade.

It's fair for a CB copper, but the brown CB copper may take a longer to trade, and unless the value of CB blusangs have increased drastically since I last traded actively, you're unlikely to get a 2G PB metal for a CB blusang.

You can try offering 2-3 CB blusangs, but I think the possibility of getting that trade is low.

Well look at that I just caught a CB Copper xd.png must've jinxed myself, or its my luck with catching CB Coppers. I see and catch so many in a week!

Thank you!

Edit: aaaaand literally seconds later I caught another CB Copper. That's one green CB Copper and a CB Brown copper. xd.png Lets see if I'll get lucky with rainbow coppers.

Edited by Stellaluna22

What would a 4th gen tinselfail red copper egg be worth?

Not much, probably 1-3 common/uncommon hatchies smile.gif

Well look at that I just caught a CB Copper xd.png must've jinxed myself, or its my luck with catching CB Coppers. I see and catch so many in a week!

Thank you!

Edit: aaaaand literally seconds later I caught another CB Copper. That's one green CB Copper and a CB Brown copper. xd.png Lets see if I'll get lucky with rainbow coppers.

Congrats haha smile.gif

Is the New Release effecting trading a lot right now? I can't even get a few common hatchlings out of a Green Copper o.0

What would a 2nd gen, purebred almandine egg be worth?

Aside from the ludicrous difficulty of getting a pair of CBs on one scroll they breed like the uncommons they're supposed to be, so it's not nearly as much as say a 2GPB Silver despite the CB's being (roughly, depending on timing etc) equivalent.

edit: I'm pretty lazy/impatient about trading so I'd put up a trio or something and ask one in return if I needed one, but for someone more patient they could probably get one for free by asking politely in the right places so they're not really worth much.

Edited by ObsessedWithCats