Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

what are NDs going for right now

Don't Worry I Traded them for some great Eggs

Edited by InugamiZERO

Worth of 5 Magelight hatchies and 1 Hooktalon hatchie?

Sono people are trading pretty low gen prizes (even 3rd-4th gen) for new release hatchlings. You can try have a look in the "prize central" thread

What can a 3rd g. Thuwed get in a trade?

What can a 3rd g. Thuwed get in a trade?

Depends.

PB or no? If not probably not much as they are gifted fairly often in different threads.

If it is pb it depends some on the pairing.

Would a extremely rare 4th gen Prize be worth a second gen prize fail?

If the prize is really that rare (like first 4th gen ever from the only 3rd gen from that line) I think so

Would a extremely rare 4th gen Prize be worth a second gen prize fail?

If you're talking about the prize you're trading right now (4G Silver Tinsel x Mistletoe from (my1st)), that is not a rare line. Not only is it a Holiday line, but the progenitor has been extremely productive compared to truly rare lines. This is an example of a fairly rare prize line: http://dragcave.net/lineage/wBWi5 Look at the progenitor's progeny, and the progeny of all the 2G Shimmers from it. There are not that many. That is a moderately rare prize line. Here is an example of an extremely rare prize line: http://dragcave.net/progeny/k1ss - obviously there are middle grounds between these two, but you get the idea. The two biggest factors in actual rarity (beyond common pairings and newer years and prize color and stuff) are how old the progenitor is, and how many children it has **that are actually being bred**. For instance, a 2013 prize with five prize offspring is very rare. A 2015 with five prize offspring is just average rarity for a 2015 line. Just thought I'd try one last time to correct that misconception.

@_DJ_Blaze: Likely a CB gold, 1-2 CB silvers, a 2G prize if you're really lucky.

Edited by The_Bucket

@_DJ_Blaze: Likely a CB gold, 1-2 CB silvers, a 2G prize if you're really lucky.

Awesome, thank you.

Would a CB Silver, CB Verdigris Copper, CB Rainbow Copper, and CB Liver of Sulfur Copper combined be enough for a 2G Sunsong from a Gold Shimmer-scale? I'm pretty sure I'm overdoing this trade, but I really want this 2G.

Would a CB Silver, CB Verdigris Copper, CB Rainbow Copper, and CB Liver of Sulfur Copper combined be enough for a 2G Sunsong from a Gold Shimmer-scale? I'm pretty sure I'm overdoing this trade, but I really want this 2G.

in my opinion, definitely yes. many 2G prizefails go for some cb hatchies, so your offer is very good.

The Flash: Typically I think Dinos are worth another unbreedable or a trio. I'm not good at value in terms of hatchies, it'd maybe be worth two or three CBs - if you're looking for hatchies, though, it'd probably be better to ask for hatchie offers and take the best one.

Sylph: As Doublelift said that's a very generous offer; I think the real problem would be with finding someone with that exact 2G or having the owner of a CB gold Shimmer to notice your trade. If you're willing to accept an IOU on this, I would definitely recommend noting that in your signature and pointing people to look at it in your trade post. It might also be a good idea to add your proposed trade to your sig for increased visibility.

Are CB Golden Wyverns classified as rare and would I be able to get a CB Green Copper egg for one?

Are CB Golden Wyverns classified as rare and would I be able to get a CB Green Copper egg for one?

Most definitely not. Golden Wyverns are uncommon (the wiki is misleading), and Green Coppers are the rarest below the Gold/Silver/Almandine level.

Probably not. They're running at the rarity of uncommons right now, and CB Green Copper isn't exactly the least common of all three coppers so... maybe not.

Sylph: As Doublelift said that's a very generous offer; I think the real problem would be with finding someone with that exact 2G or having the owner of a CB gold Shimmer to notice your trade. If you're willing to accept an IOU on this, I would definitely recommend noting that in your signature and pointing people to look at it in your trade post. It might also be a good idea to add your proposed trade to your sig for increased visibility.

Thanks, that's a good idea. smile.gif I knew visibility was the main issue, but I couldn't think of anything to boost it despite having seen trades in sigs before.

Thank you Doublelift, too. smile.gif

Edited by Sylph264

Nope. GW's are uncommon. I've seen 'em sit in the cave for well over 30 seconds. And Coppers... well, they're rare.

Edited by The Flash

I'm doing another gen of my GW X Flamingo checker and actually had more trouble getting the Flamingoes than GWs xd.png

What is a Nebula from the Alpine worth? I've seen people ask for them specifically, and not sure how much different they are from desert nebulas.

What is a Nebula from the Alpine worth? I've seen people ask for them specifically, and not sure how much different they are from desert nebulas.

They used to be very rare, now (to my experience) they are slightly more common - but still much rarer than the Desert ones. Personally, I would give a blusang or a trio for it.

I've given eggs in the range of Paper/Trios/Dinos for Alpine Nebulae, because I needed red ones for a Copper x Red Nebula checker, and if you're using a male Copper you can only get Red Coppers out of breeds that were caught in the Alpine region. I like to err on the side of offering more than I'm getting, if I can, so your mileage may vary.

On the subject of rarity, it seems like releases in the Desert have made Alpine Nebulae more common. It's a bit of a weird theory but I've seen a few people saying the same about new releases changing the distribution of a breed between biomes. If so, we need more Volcanic species. laugh.gif