Jaceevoke

Question about a trade?

Just for the record, I paid a 2nd gen avatar for a CB blusang earlier today. I was happy to do the trade because I wanted the blusang. It all really depends on what someone is willing to pay; I'd happily breed my 2nd GoN for another 2nd gen avatar for another blusang, but at the moment I'm locked. tongue.gif

So it is possible ^^ Guess I should remake my trade then.... I actually deleted my post xd.png

Thank you! Any one else with other details of trading a 2nd gen. Avatar for a CB Blusang is more then welcomed!

Thanks for the advice smile.gif

how many purple dorsal hatchlings could I get for a 4th gen Avatar of Destruction

how many purple dorsal hatchlings could I get for a 4th gen Avatar of Destruction

One? It really depends on what lineage your 4G Avator has. If it's something like a perfect checker, it's worth quite a bit. But if it's an EG without any lineage pattern, or worse, messy lineage, you probably won't get much out of it.

Would a Dino be worth a 2nd gen Alt Black?

I'm trying to get two Alts (a gendered pair) and currently have two Dinos (a Red and Purple... the Blue one is a trade offer - if it gets declined, then I'll have three Dinos instead).

I'm eventually going to go for a gendered pair of 2nd gen Alt Vines, too. My own Alt Blacks and Alt Vines are a bit too messy to my liking.

Edited by Beldarius

What is a Yellow Dino Hatchie worth beside a color swap and other unbreedables ?

Edited by lollipop00

What rare stuff can i get for 3 CB Magmas and CB Nebula? I mean something that is not CB Golden Wyvern?

Could I feasibly trade a CB Green Copper and a CB Blusang for a CB Silver? Would two CB Coppers do it?

What is a CB gold worth? Is it worth a 3G shimmer? How about a CB gold in relation to a CB silver; is it about 2 silver = 1 gold, or slightly less/more?

Thank you in advance for the advice happy.gif

Would a Dino be worth a 2nd gen Alt Black?

I'm trying to get two Alts (a gendered pair) and currently have two Dinos (a Red and Purple... the Blue one is a trade offer - if it gets declined, then I'll have three Dinos instead).

I'm eventually going to go for a gendered pair of 2nd gen Alt Vines, too. My own Alt Blacks and Alt Vines are a bit too messy to my liking.

I would say yes, but it really depends on who has a 2nd gen Alt Black and what they want/need for it...

What could I get for a CB green Copper?

I think you can get 4/5th gen prize dragons, obviously a color swap, and maaaybe a CB Silver if you're lucky/add in something else like a CB Blusang or something.

What is a Yellow Dino Hatchie worth beside a color swap and other unbreedables ?

I guess you can get like 3/4 CB hatchies, or an alt black/vine.

What rare stuff can i get for 3 CB Magmas and CB Nebula? I mean something that is not CB Golden Wyvern?

Well, you can get stuff like a 5th gen prize dragon or trio swaps or unbreedables...

Could I feasibly trade a CB Green Copper and a CB Blusang for a CB Silver? Would two CB Coppers do it?

I'd say that you could, but the 2 CB Coppers, in my opinion, would have a slightly better chance... Of course, hatchlings always have a better chance.

What is a CB gold worth? Is it worth a 3G shimmer? How about a CB gold in relation to a CB silver; is it about 2 silver = 1 gold, or slightly less/more?

Thank you in advance for the advice happy.gif

I would say it would be worth a 3rd gen shimmer if the line was common, and 4th gen if it's rare or above. You might be able to trade a CB gold for two CB silvers, but usually people do 1:1 swaps.

What is a CB Brown Copper worth ?

I know that the Brown seems to be the lowest out of all of them but what can I get for it ?

I doubt the code would make a difference. The code is "8AKED"

Maybe a 2nd gen. Avatar ? o.o

Edited by lollipop00

What if i add some more Nebulas? And a dino?

Then it will be

3 CB Magmas + 3 CB Nebulas + CB Golden Wyvern + Purple dino.

Can i get Metal(s) for this?

What if i add some more Nebulas? And a dino?

Then it will be

3 CB Magmas + 3 CB Nebulas + CB Golden Wyvern + Purple dino.

Can i get Metal(s) for this?

You might get a 2G metal for 1-2 of your CB magmas/dino/nebula(hatchlings)

As for CB metals... as a metal hunter, I hardly ever trade metals for anything I can grab from the biomes, unless it's something I'm too lazy to catch/ can't afford having them taking my the egg slots. So in your case it's quite hard to find a person with a CB metal that would agree to this deal, though around 4-5 of CB magmas/dino/nebula(hatchlings) to one CB Copper sounds like a fair deal to me (a fair deal does not necessarily mean a deal you must get offers)

What is a CB Brown Copper worth ?

I know that the Brown seems to be the lowest out of all of them but what can I get for it ?

I doubt the code would make a difference. The code is "8AKED"

Maybe a 2nd gen. Avatar ? o.o

4G Shimmer, quite a few CB Blusangs/Trios/UBs, or 1-2(?) pretty metallic checkers. You can also go for BSA hatchlings in somewhere around a 1:15 ratio. I think you can get more than a 2G Avator though, but Avators are new and its price haven't really settled.

Edited by Jon_

You might get a 2G metal for 1-2 of your CB magmas/dino/nebula(hatchlings)

As for CB metals... as a metal hunter, I hardly ever trade metals for anything I can grab from the biomes, unless it's something I'm too lazy to catch/ can't afford having them taking my the egg slots. So in your case it's quite hard to find a person with a CB metal that would agree to this deal, though around 4-5 of CB magmas/dino/nebula(hatchlings) to one CB Copper sounds like a fair deal to me (a fair deal does not necessarily mean a deal you must get offers)

4G Shimmer, quite a few CB Blusangs/Trios/UBs, or 1-2(?) pretty metallic checkers. You can also go for BSA hatchlings in somewhere around a 1:15 ratio. I think you can get more than a 2G Avator though, but Avators are new and its price haven't really settled.

For the copper I only got one avatar, seems people put there avatars highly priced. Thank you for the advice anyways!

So what's the current going rate for CB Silvers, in terms of other rares? 'Bout the only thing I'm still looking for are NDs, but I doubt I'll be lucky enough to get one of those as an offer.

How many 2nd gen Goldfish would be fair to ask for this Shimmer? http://dragcave.net/lineage/QLHga

Also, is this a common line?

That line is between common to uncommon (as you can see from the progeny this lineage has plenty of members and I have one from this line also) if you're asking for hatchlings 1-2 should be fair or 3-4 eggs (and if, you-know-whats are okay with you you have a higher chance to get a better offer as people might not have multiple gfs at hand).

So what's the current going rate for CB Silvers, in terms of other rares? 'Bout the only thing I'm still looking for are NDs, but I doubt I'll be lucky enough to get one of those as an offer.

CB Silvers can get you 3rd gen tinsel/shimmers, 4th gen from rare/2014 lines, multiple avatars from your choice of mates. No, you definitely can't get a neglected for a silver, NDs are way too expensive nowadays.

CB Silvers can get you 3rd gen tinsel/shimmers, 4th gen from rare/2014 lines, multiple avatars from your choice of mates. No, you definitely can't get a neglected for a silver, NDs are way too expensive nowadays.

Bleh, lineage junk. Not the least bit interested in any of that, and I'm not having a shortage of Avatars either. That means this thing isn't good for anything but freezing, which is sort of a shame, but I really don't need another adult Silver. Thanks for the answer either way.

Bleh, lineage junk. Not the least bit interested in any of that, and I'm not having a shortage of Avatars either. That means this thing isn't good for anything but freezing, which is sort of a shame, but I really don't need another adult Silver. Thanks for the answer either way.

You can still trade it for 30-40 BSA hatchlings if you want.

How many 2nd gen Goldfish would be fair to ask for this Shimmer? http://dragcave.net/lineage/QLHga

Also, is this a common line?

One to two, and yes.

Edited by Jon_

Feel free to drop it on my scroll if you dont need it xd.pngwink.gif

You could probably get a cb copper or two out of it. Bunch of Hybrids or trios. Some poor soul would probably be willing to raise an army of CB commons for it too.

I doubt 1 CB Silver is enough to get any 3G prize. Yes, there are people who sell them for less, but you'd have to find them, first.

Also: CB Silvers can fetch you many things, all but cb golds, neglecteds and low gen prizes/holly.

So, if you need something, ask for it - there will be someone who provides it. I just recently traded a silver for multiple 2g coppers I needed for a lineage project.

I doubt 1 CB Silver is enough to get any 3G prize. Yes, there are people who sell them for less, but you'd have to find them, first.

Also: CB Silvers can fetch you many things, all but cb golds, neglecteds and low gen prizes/holly.

So, if you need something, ask for it - there will be someone who provides it. I just recently traded a silver for multiple 2g coppers I needed for a lineage project.

Actually, I was talking from experience as I did get 3rd gen prizes for "1 CB Silver"s a few weeks ago and rare lines too (one from guardian mate, one from radiant angel mate and another from a 2014 line). So it's possible to get a 3rd gen with a CB Silver.

And yes, I agree with whitebaron. The ones I mentioned are the highest valued things you can get with a CB silver, but if you want other things (such as multiple CB seasonals, trios, tan ridgewing or pretty much any CB uncommon or bred things) you can definitely get them.

Edited by dhorne

Are Papers and Cheeses worth the same? Could I feasibly trade one for the other?

Are Papers and Cheeses worth the same? Could I feasibly trade one for the other?

Yes. Some people hoard cheese while the others hoard paper... I personally have a thing for frozen ungendered chicks.